Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
mgomez0077 How long are you willing to keep the MC and his momma apart? Your heart is as cold as ice dude..MC is literally getting homesick man...if the MC dies its all on ya buddy then good luck with your Game.
You're right! If the MC "accidentally" die (most likely from being suffocated under Jessy's dangerously delicious vagina :oops:), then Ms. Cooper will be "punishing" mgomez0077 in a very naughty way that will warm up his allegedly "cold as ice" heart if you know what I mean. :devilish:

Quite a breathlessly true story. :illuminati:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
You're right! If the MC "accidentally" die (most likely from being suffocated under Jessy's dangerously delicious vagina :oops:), then Ms. Cooper will be "punishing" mgomez0077 in a very naughty way that will warm up his allegedly "cold as ice" heart if you know what I mean. :devilish:

Quite a breathlessly true story. :illuminati:
maybe its becoz mgomez0077 wants Ms.cooper all for himself! :devilish:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
- Nothing special.
- No difference
- It has worked well for those who have played the game so far, no one has reported bugs at this point.
- No (Maybe some players from previous versions of android, because the animations had a bitrate too high, but in this last version I reduced it)
Hmmm, in this case the only thing i can think of is that on this computer at this time i have a lot of avatars logged in Second Life and all playing some animations permanently. Could be a little too much.. but that also can't explain why i can play your other animations in the same circumstances and these not.. So it remains a mistery and I can only hope that the next update will allow me to go on.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is there ever going to be any progress with the two roommates? There has been almost zero progress with them since the first release of this game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there ever going to be any progress with the two roommates? There has been almost zero progress with them since the first release of this game.
Check out the guides and helps here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3c-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

For Gina and Jessy the help system (Quest) is not yet active and it can be more difficult to know how to move forward with them ... but I assure you that you can move forward a lot and "have fun" with them :devilish::love: (I don't say more to not make spoiler :p)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
??? There's more progress with Gina and Jessy than there is with any other characters in the game outside of maybe one or two.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
??? There's more progress with Gina and Jessy than there is with any other characters in the game outside of maybe one or two.
The last time I played this game the only thing you could do after the party scene was watch a movie and get a few 5 sec scenes. I guess there is more now, but the grind is too boring for me to see any of it. I want actual story progress, not a few random scenes that end in a bj if you are lucky. This is why I don't like sandbox games. 5 second scenes are not my idea of 'progress'. Maybe there is stuff I haven't seen, but I can't figure how to raise the MC's sexual stat and raising stats in general in this game takes too damn long. I just get bored.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
TBH I've never really found this to be very open world or anything since I'm not sure how much still is actually optional to progress.

Also at this point there should be a pegging scene with a huge spiky dildo that only happens when you continue to protest instead of taking part in whatever the intended scene is supposed to be like a man. Just close your eyes and skip instead of coming here to whine about it pretending you're not the simp/gimp you really are.

Like with other certain genres I'm not a fan of it either but I don't generally go into topics and whine about what's a relatively small aspect of the game so far, save my complaints for others continued complaining. :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes