Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I had planned to release it after a few more weeks, but I think it's good to release it now because of the quarantine that some people may suffer, and while waiting for the release of the new version :p

It's short, but I hope you like it ;):devilish:

xmas2019 1.png

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
En mi pueblo (40.000 hab.), la primera afectada ha sido llevada al hospital hoy. Por suerte puedo teletrabajar y ya no tengo que ir a la capital de mi provincia, así no he pisado la calle desde el sábado a mediodía más que para tirar la basura.
Las vamos a pasar putas en las próximas semanas pero toca poner buena cara y echarle cojones.

---------
@mgomez0077

Muchos ánimos de un fan vuestro encerrado en Madrid. Ánimo se pasará y sólo tenemos que aprender de lo que ha ocurrido y apretar las tuercas al gobierno. ¡Salud y ánimo!.

Many encouragement from a fan of yours locked in Madrid. Courage will pass and we just have to learn from what has happened and tighten the nuts on the government.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
En mi pueblo (40.000 hab.), la primera afectada ha sido llevada al hospital hoy. Por suerte puedo teletrabajar y ya no tengo que ir a la capital de mi provincia, así no he pisado la calle desde el sábado a mediodía más que para tirar la basura.
Las vamos a pasar putas en las próximas semanas pero toca poner buena cara y echarle cojones.

---------
@mgomez0077

Muchos ánimos de un fan vuestro encerrado en Madrid. Ánimo se pasará y sólo tenemos que aprender de lo que ha ocurrido y apretar las tuercas al gobierno. ¡Salud y ánimo!.

Many encouragement from a fan of yours locked in Madrid. Courage will pass and we just have to learn from what has happened and tighten the nuts on the government.
Gracias y muchos ánimos también!

En mi pueblo ya ha habido un par de casos confirmados hace un par de días... sin duda esta va a ser una semana decisiva, pero creo que la gente es consciente de ello, hay mucho menos movimiento y se ve más gente con máscarilla (que sirva o no, demuestra que se lo toman enserio).
En efecto, vienen tiempos difíciles; y como tú, espero que esto sirva para que se pongan las pilas y vean la importancia de invertir y no hacer tantos recortes en sanidad, y también en ciencia.

Salud y ánimos a todos los que por desgracia estáis sufriendo esta pandemia!

PD: Hoy es mi aniversario, y nunca me habría imaginado tener que celebrarlo así... pero por suerte he podido hacer videoconferencia con los seres queridos y hemos podido "celebrarlo" de alguna manera; y sobretodo estoy feliz que todos ellos estén bien :D

-----------------------

Thanks and best wishes too!

In my town there have already been a couple of confirmed cases a couple of days ago... no doubt this is going to be a decisive week, but I think people are aware of this, there is much less movement and more people are seen wearing masks (whether they work or not, it proves that they take it seriously).

Indeed, difficult times are coming; and like you, I hope this will help raise awareness of the importance of investing and not making so many reductions in healthcare, and also in science.

Cheers and encouragement to all of you who are unfortunately suffering from this pandemic!

PS: Today is my birthday, and I never would have imagined having to celebrate it like this... but luckily I was able to videoconference with my loved ones and we were able to "celebrate" it in some way; and above all I'm happy that they are all well :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Gracias y muchos ánimos también!

En mi pueblo ya ha habido un par de casos confirmados hace un par de días... sin duda esta va a ser una semana decisiva, pero creo que la gente es consciente de ello, hay mucho menos movimiento y se ve más gente con máscarilla (que sirva o no, demuestra que se lo toman enserio).
En efecto, vienen tiempos difíciles; y como tú, espero que esto sirva para que se pongan las pilas y vean la importancia de invertir y no hacer tantos recortes en sanidad, y también en ciencia.

Salud y ánimos a todos los que por desgracia estáis sufriendo esta pandemia!

PD: Hoy es mi aniversario, y nunca me habría imaginado tener que celebrarlo así... pero por suerte he podido hacer videoconferencia con los seres queridos y hemos podido "celebrarlo" de alguna manera; y sobretodo estoy feliz que todos ellos estén bien :D

-----------------------

Thanks and best wishes too!

In my town there have already been a couple of confirmed cases a couple of days ago... no doubt this is going to be a decisive week, but I think people are aware of this, there is much less movement and more people are seen wearing masks (whether they work or not, it proves that they take it seriously).

Indeed, difficult times are coming; and like you, I hope this will help raise awareness of the importance of investing and not making so many reductions in healthcare, and also in science.

Cheers and encouragement to all of you who are unfortunately suffering from this pandemic!

PS: Today is my birthday, and I never would have imagined having to celebrate it like this... but luckily I was able to videoconference with my loved ones and we were able to "celebrate" it in some way; and above all I'm happy that they are all well :D
Aniversario es el de boda, dev. Lo tuyo es cumpleaños :ROFLMAO:
¡Felicidades! Lo importante es que todos tus seres queridos estén bien y en casa.

Autorregálate un render especial de Gina o Jessy cantándote a lo Marilyn, por ej. Y si eso, compártelo con tus devotos seguidores :BootyTime:
------------------------------
Happy birthday, dev! The most important is that your loved ones are fine and at home.

You should treat yourself to a special render with Gina or Jessy singing the happy birthday to you, for example Marilyn style.
And since you're at it, you might as well share it with your devoted fans :BootyTime:

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Today is my birthday
Be the best you can be at the best you can do ... have your babes make you proud and shine bright with their quirky puns :)
May your day be full of hopes and aspirations for the better in all your work and fun times.

Happy Days! Happy Life! Wonderful Game!

• Love

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Aniversario es el de boda, dev. Lo tuyo es cumpleaños :ROFLMAO:
¡Felicidades! Lo importante es que todos tus seres queridos estén bien y en casa.

Autorregálate un render especial de Gina o Jessy cantándote a lo Marilyn, por ej. Y si eso, compártelo con tus devotos seguidores :BootyTime:
------------------------------
Happy birthday, dev! The most important is that your loved ones are fine and at home.

You should treat yourself to a special render with Gina or Jessy singing the happy birthday to you, for example Marilyn style.
And since you're at it, you might as well share it with your devoted fans :BootyTime:
Jajajaja, había pensado algo parecido, pero sinceramente, estoy metido de lleno en finalizar la nueva versión y podérosla brindar lo antes posible, y así poner mi pequeño granito de arena para hacer la cuarentena más "amena" :devilish:
Quizá tenga tiempo de hacer algo rápido, ya veremos :p

--------------

Hahaha, I had thought something similar, but honestly, I'm fully committed to finish the new version and be able to give it to you as soon as possible, and thus put my little grain of sand to make the quarantine more "enjoyable" :devilish:
Maybe I'll have time to do something quick, we'll see :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I didn't have time to do more, so consider it a "preview" of what the final result will look like.
This I have done in a couple of hours... I have created an animation of 240 frames and simulated the real movement of the dress with wind from below... it can be much better in terms of the shape of the dress or the texture, but I will have to do more tests :p

Now, imagine her singing " Happy Birthday," and then crawling on all fours to you to do a little job :devilish::love:
BDay_2020_v6_frame_49_mod.png
BDay_2020_v6_frame_84_mod.png
BDay_2020_v7_frame_149_mod.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I didn't have time to do more, so consider it a "preview" of what the final result will look like.
This I have done in a couple of hours... I have created an animation of 240 frames and simulated the real movement of the dress with wind from below... it can be much better in terms of the shape of the dress or the texture, but I will have to do more tests :p

Now, imagine her singing " Happy Birthday," and then crawling on all fours to you to do a little job :devilish::love:
View attachment 597906
View attachment 597907
View attachment 597908
That's amazing, man! Thank you!

Now we know who your favourite girl is... ahem!

whistle.gif

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That's amazing, man! Thank you!

Now we know who your favourite girl is... ahem!

View attachment 597995
Not necessarily, although everyone knows that the lovely Becky is, indeed, lovely :ROFLMAO::love:

Although I obviously have my preferences, which of course include Gina and Jessy, I really enjoy creating scenes with them... right now I'm finishing the sequence where Cassandra Vamp is "featured" and only Jessy's expressions are enough to "raise the tree", lol :devilish:

BTW, I like the gif one too o_O:devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

kiko_19

Feb 6, 2020
Not necessarily, although everyone knows that the lovely Becky is, indeed, lovely :ROFLMAO::love:

Although I obviously have my preferences, which of course include Gina and Jessy, I really enjoy creating scenes with them... right now I'm finishing the sequence where Cassandra Vamp is "featured" and only Jessy's expressions are enough to "raise the tree", lol :devilish:

BTW, I like the gif one too o_O:devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

for my cassie she has me in love, she is the character that I like the most, to have if finally in this update you can have some sex with her:devilish::love:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes