Myth-x-gamer

Feb 18, 2019
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.4] [Porcus] (4.02 GB rar pc source)
1.51 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
The incest patch works for it too?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i think my save issue is i do not get the morning strawberry event with jessie, when i downloaded the save posted a few pages ago that one started immidiatly the next morning and thx too the one that posted the save with the gina ending at least i can see that one now.

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
Amazing last scene regarding production, but very dissapointed regarding selling it as a "super hot scene" :(

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This was an awesome update,especially the final ending story with Gina but example following the shop assistant... was similar good as for me in another aspect ;):rolleyes:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Exactly how does the Gina part happen? My save was from after "The end" of the last one, and it's been 3 weeks in-game and nothing has triggered with her.

Do I really have to start this over?
The only way i could trigger it was by accepting Jessy's offer, (Friday night) doing the event with Sandra and then the cam event with Jessy, then after a couple of days the Gina event happened. Don't know if they are linked, but it looks like it. I kinda hoped the cam stuff was optional, but i skipped like 3-4 weeks and nothing happened until i started doing the cam related stuff. I guess just like the femdom stuff, the cam events are part of the main story and unavoidable.

Edit: also have done the MS Cooper events before all this, don't know if they are linked either.

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes