DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Exactly how does the Gina part happen? My save was from after "The end" of the last one, and it's been 3 weeks in-game and nothing has triggered with her.

Do I really have to start this over?
There is a save in OP I think from dev that has content completed from last update and has the Gina new part opened, else you need a save from just after bedding Gina in 0.22 or better just before and replay the stuff from 0.23..

Reactions: Porcus Dev

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
There is a save in OP I think from dev that has content completed from last update and has the Gina new part opened, else you need a save from just after bedding Gina in 0.22 or better just before and replay the stuff from 0.23..
If it was that important that we should save during the event, he should have put a "Save Here" and not let the sandbox break the save.

And to the other person: I did all the Cam stuff, nothing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If it was that important that we should save during the event, he should have put a "Save Here" and not let the sandbox break the save.

And to the other person: I did all the Cam stuff, nothing.
Well dev likely did not know at that time I suspect and only found out when was testing this version and could not fix it in a reasonable amount of time so gave this workaround. Not perfect I agree, but is what it is and is in dev notes or changelog.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
You removed the number this site adds in front of file when download them so the file is named as shown above? Also added it to save folder and looked at the right save page? Should be page 22 I think.
Forgot to rename the damn thing, lol.

Reactions: DA22

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Did with Jessy and sandro. v.0.24
have already sex with gina in early version.
But not sure how with new with Gina,Becky or all that write in changelog.
seems nothing new after BJ webcam with jessy. sunday morning.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Dev trying the hard sell to make Gina best girl.

She's okay .... she's no Jessy though.
Agree , for me if she will not cheat on her boyfriend (will break up before MC fuck) then she is just okay ! but if she will cheat on her boyfriend with MC then she will be the best. so the best girl depends on a player's preference. In terms of beauty the nerdy girl the photographer and the slutty girl in the pool could be better , can't remember their names anymore after waiting for long

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes