edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello i am new here i have to download the whole game again to continue?
if so what do I have to do so that I keep playing everything into the game folder?

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I think my game is bugged? I cannot trigger Ms Coopers new scenes. I completed all the old ones, I have 44 sexuality skill I got the new Jessy scenes with the webcam shows, all done with Katia etc. I cannot trigger Ginas new scenes because you need Ms Cooper but whenever I visit her it just says "more content in next update"
That makes two of us. :confused:
i would say 4 ,, but uhh i'm downloading the game now , so i can plat it :LOL:
I had similar problem from my old saves and just started the game from the beginning and everything worked fine. I think the problem is in old saves, even from the save from the OP people have troubles.

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
hello i am new here i have to download the whole game again to continue?
if so what do I have to do so that I keep playing everything into the game folder?
U can load savefile from page 1 if u dont wanna start over.However if u already have from 0.2.2 end then u dont have to.Hope this helps.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is this an old save or are you starting again? A lot of people are struggling to get the update going rn. Will unren to see if images and videos are in there.
I just loaded up from where I left off but I already had a lot of points with Katia so it wasn't so much of a grind and you can pretty much skip to weekends just to advance with her content.

Reactions: sloppy gonzo

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Do you ever sleep Man? :ROFLMAO:
Barely, lol o_O
These past few weeks it has been common to go to sleep past 2am on weekdays and around 6am at the weekend.
I need a whole week to relax... but not yet, not yet, some things in the new version need to be corrected :ROFLMAO::eek:

amazing one of the best! ;)
Thanks!

Got an error trying to download: "This file is dangerous, so Chrome has blocked it." I already had v2.3 so I'm curious what's up with the new version.
I cannot vouch for the versions published here, but if they are the same as in Patreon, there is no virus... well, there's Jessy, she'll stick to your cock harder than covid!

blondie's content is only thing that works..zero progress with jess or gina(op says gina content..zilch..wont trigger even after an ingame month...lol..both her affection and sexuality are over 100..soo..no idea)
just turn this into a VN and end this grindy ..it dosnt update enough to make it worth playing in this format
No, there's progress with Gina and Jessy, and you'll meet Sandra, and other things... the problem is that Gina and Jessy don't have the help system activated yet.

Check, at OP, the developer's notes.

I think my game is bugged? I cannot trigger Ms Coopers new scenes. I completed all the old ones, I have 44 sexuality skill I got the new Jessy scenes with the webcam shows, all done with Katia etc. I cannot trigger Ginas new scenes because you need Ms Cooper but whenever I visit her it just says "more content in next update"
This is the problem of adding new content that should have come out in v0.2.3; the continuation of Gina.

You can use the special save file to go ahead and see all the content.
Anyway, I'm already thinking about fixing this in the next v0.2.4b (which will be published in Patreon soon).

Incest tag? Anything Content related Incest has in game or not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do i trigger anything in the upate so far ive got nothing new
Check out the developer's notes on OP

mgomez0077 Oh I'm not avoiding the scenes, just skimming through them very quickly :p

Btw you did not answer me on how to get the scene with Becky & Jessy :cry: (I know you had tons of other messages to answer to dw :LUL:) What is the specific trigger to it?

I can't get it on my old save nor on the new save you gave us. I get the mom/cooper scene just fine though.

Or could some kind and benevolent soul soothe my pain with a save right up to this point pretty please? :love:
That particular scene happens right after the scene with Becky and Meg in the village... if you remember, Becky tries to contact Tony by videoconference, and he doesn't respond, because, oh surprise, it's Jessy's laptop... so right after that scene (which you can choose to repeat or not), comes the scene with Jessy and Becky.

Enjoy! :love::devilish:

Umm somthing weird happened, my old saves say there's no more content in this version but I never got to the scen with Gina that is in the save that is given
Use the special save file for this version to view the new content.

I will try to correct these bugs in v0.2.4b

The Katia animation is most impressive I think it's improved with each update and despite the grind good update for any Katia fans.
Thanks! But Katia's was already in v0.2.3 :p

If you like animations, don't miss some of the new ones, there are breast, ass and hair movements based on realistic physics :devilish:

Is this an old save or are you starting again? A lot of people are struggling to get the update going rn. Will unren to see if images and videos are in there.

Loved the update, still think jessy is the best girl

Question is every character a possible love interest or are some just only for "friends"

I had similar problem from my old saves and just started the game from the beginning and everything worked fine. I think the problem is in old saves, even from the save from the OP people have troubles.

What's the incest in this game?

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Me encanta el juego, pocos juegos de esta pagina han sido capaces de sacarme una lagrima. Os deseo suerte y espero que tanto vosotros como vuestra familia este bien tmb en estos momentos. Queria aprovechar para dejaros dos cosas que me he dado cuenta. En la version en Ingles, durante el descanso en la uni y por la manana, si vas a la zona del WC, sale un mensaje en espanol. Y despues de la escena con la lluvia, el nombre del MC pasa a ser Tony aunque lo hayamos cambiado.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Barely, lol o_O
These past few weeks it has been common to go to sleep past 2am on weekdays and around 6am at the weekend.
I need a whole week to relax... but not yet, not yet, some things in the new version need to be corrected :ROFLMAO::eek:

Thanks!

I cannot vouch for the versions published here, but if they are the same as in Patreon, there is no virus... well, there's Jessy, she'll stick to your cock harder than covid!

No, there's progress with Gina and Jessy, and you'll meet Sandra, and other things... the problem is that Gina and Jessy don't have the help system activated yet.

Check, at OP, the developer's notes.

This is the problem of adding new content that should have come out in v0.2.3; the continuation of Gina.

You can use the special save file to go ahead and see all the content.
Anyway, I'm already thinking about fixing this in the next v0.2.4b (which will be published in Patreon soon).

Check out the developer's notes on OP

That particular scene happens right after the scene with Becky and Meg in the village... if you remember, Becky tries to contact Tony by videoconference, and he doesn't respond, because, oh surprise, it's Jessy's laptop... so right after that scene (which you can choose to repeat or not), comes the scene with Jessy and Becky.

Enjoy! :love::devilish:

Thanks! But Katia's was already in v0.2.3 :p

If you like animations, don't miss some of the new ones, there are breast, ass and hair movements based on realistic physics :devilish:

where all new animations i bearly see 2

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I love the dev(we dated briefly in the 80's, and no I'll never tell about the shape of your mole on your....)I love the characters he's created, however and it pains me to say this, you are forced to go against the relationship you want to progress that relationship, why? Why do I have to put the lil red haired freckled bitch in play if I want to ride the wild haired play thing? I bought the ticket for that roller coaster. Sure I get it..its a poki mon thing, we have to fuckm all.....but im not 12. I love your game, I love the work youve done, and im liking your direction, for those old fashioned assholes such as myself, is it possible that we can focus on one?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
mgomez0077 Mormont I see then anyone who is having issues with their saves should let the dev know what system OS they're running and if any error message with the code is coming up and show it with screenshots so help can be more easily given.

Reactions: Mormont

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
mgomez0077 Well, I've tried and tried again (for hours, litterally :KEK:) and nothing ._.
I get the scene with Meg and Becky trying to call Tony but nothing happens afterwards, everytime, no matter when the scene starts in the timeline/story it always ends with Meg telling her that she can't come along and a few days later Meg is at the front door of Tony's.

Am I missing out on a lot here or is it just a quick little soft scene? :cry:

Btw, many people have commented on the sandbox aspect. Sure, I'm not a big fan either because of the grind but I still rly enjoy the story. However, once I pledge, I'll be expecting it to be at least partly solved in v3.0 like you announced :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How much grinding is required in this game? I've been focusing on Gina and have her affection to 41 and her sexuality to 17. And the only thing I've seen so far is her letting me massage her feet (not my fetish).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
mgomez0077, ok, we are waiting for those 024b fixes, and we are hoping there will be no need for some v024f or so;)
the new content, with or without "special" save from the OP, is very much unreachable:unsure:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
sorry i have to ask again what do i have to do to continue playing with new version 0.2.4?
I copied game folder 0.2.4 into 0.2.2 but somehow the game doesn't go on

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes