lachann

Nov 13, 2019
I've played a lot of games, but for the first time in a sex game, my eyes are teary, I won't say what's going on in the last scene, but this is the best scene I've ever seen in a sex game. Keep going, and next week when I get my paycheck I will become your patron because this game is magic ..... Be healthy and still extraordinary in writing the game !!!!

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Great, I miss Gina. But I think I'll start from the beginning, almost forgot most of the story.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Dev already said that the diminishing the grind is a big focus for the 0.3 update. Considering the save from OP if use that one all quests from before this update are completed except for the ones that concern this update. This update focusses on Jess and Gina scenes and those are not shown yet in Quest tracker, Suspect is more work as dev can afford to do right now to add for whole game and will be added at the aforementioned 0.3 update where he will look at whole game mechanics and paths.
Dev brings up update 0.3 constantly, but as they said it's a free time project, and with this developing speed, that version will take more than a year to come out. By that, the developing time will pass the 3 year mark, and not giving a proper guide to the main storyline while you heavily rely on grind is just bad game design. There are already games where there's a good in-game guide even if it's grindy, like Man of the House, and yet there are still devs that rather go with the horrendous example of Lucky Mark and Foot of the Mountains.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is one of those games that would be so much better as a choice story-driven game with free roam rather than a grind event sandbox pushing you towards a specific girl. Still, I was enjoying it until it looped every single CGs scene over and over, the "event" gameplay is boring and devs should really just abandon it altogether because it rarely works in a non-boring way

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, this game isn't for me. I was soft the whole time, and the grind is NOT worth the meager payoff.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
what do I have to do to continue playing from 0.2.2 to 0.2.4 I was at the end of stand 0.2.2, I copied everything into the game folder but the game is still on the old state

Reactions: P4cc3r5

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
I read the dev notes and so far I’ve got the Sandra, teacher and Megan content but when it comes to the jessy webcam I don’t get anything on Friday afternoon

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its good news that 0.3 will be a changer. hopefully it will be more fun to play.
right now it feels like a puzzle game, the challenge is to figure out the "right combination". (instead of the focus of character development and story)
the good part is Gina, to try to get her and the situation with her "boyfriend".
I would like more "drama" around that. all other girls are for me uninteresting, just "fillers", and since its a sandbox when I finally get to a scene, Im already irritated and I skip it.
so, I will wait until 0.3 to try again. this game deserve it, a gameplay that is good that is equal the quality of the renders/animation, that obviously takes tons of time to make.

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
This was one of my favorite games since it is in Spanish my native language and it could be played really well. I find that now with the update the old games do not work. And downloading the Save that appears I don't know where to put it so that it works on my Mac. Someone could help me to continue enjoying the game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Este era uno de mis juegos favoritos ya que esta en español mi idioma nativo y se podia jugar realmente bien. Me encuentro que ahora con la actualizacion no funcionan las partidas antiguas. Y descargandome el Save que aparece no se donde ponerlo para que funcione en mi Mac. Alguien podria ayudarme para seguir disfrutando del juego

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 15/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Big city's pleasure" version "0.31".
It is my first attempt to translate a game from Spanish. I apologize in advance for some dialogues that will be "outlandish".
You should also download and read the "instruzioni.txt" file.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big city's pleasure" versione "0.31".
E' il mio primo tentativo di traduzione di un gioco dallo spagnolo. Chiedo scusa in anticipo per alcuni dialoghi che risultaranno "strampalati".
Occorre scaricare e leggere anche il file "istruzioni.txt".

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Big city's pleasures" version "0.2.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
It is my first attempt to translate a game from Spanish. I apologize in advance for some dialogues that will be "outlandish".
You should also download and read the "instruzioni.txt" file.

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Big city's pleasures" version "0.2.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
E' il mio primo tentativo di traduzione di un gioco dallo spagnolo. Chiedo scusa in anticipo per alcuni dialoghi che risultaranno "strampalati".
Occorre scaricare e leggere anche il file "istruzioni.txt".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting update, basically scenes just trigger themselves.
You may have to skip days or weeks until they trigger.
The script could use some help if I knew where it was to fix it.
I speak English and Spanish and some Spanglish if that helps.
I hope the next version is longer cause there is too much to cover.
That scene with Cooper. There is no way to give her back the bribe money once he accepts it.
No options either, so if you want to avoid that, the best I can suggest is don't go to school no more.
Too much to deal with all the other characters and Gina avoiding you cause she needs some space to think about her relationshil with Scott and the MC.
I just hope the next version covers all those questions and more.....peace

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes