I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
mgomez0077 I'm not seeing Jessy available in the afternoon on Friday. I only find her in her room during Night and there doesn't seem to be an option to select anything but "Nothing" I am using the provided save from OP.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
mgomez0077 I'm not seeing Jessy available in the afternoon on Friday. I only find her in her room during Night and there doesn't seem to be an option to select anything but "Nothing" I am using the provided save from OP.
the only way there, at least for me, was to cheat trough the console.
(and before that i passed a fair number of in-game days even a month perhaps)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
where are the saves kept i cannot find them help anybody ?
Inside /game/saves

how can i meet sandra ?
You have to accept Jessy's offer to do "sexcam"

Love this game and so excited to play this update, but I have few questions before I do:
  1. Is it pretty buggy and if so, should I wait for a 0.2.4b bug fix version?
  2. If it's not buggy, is it better to start off on a new save?
  3. Is there a complete game guide that includes the current update?
I'm taking note of small bugs and improvements to make for a new v0.2.4b; I will work on it this weekend, and maybe on Saturday night or Sunday it will be published in Patreon.

You can play this version, but to have a better experience I would recommend you to play v0.2.4b

Another option, if you want to see the new content, is to use the special save file for this v0.2.4

mgomez0077came across an error
Noted, thank you for reporting it!

is this update only about gina and jessy with a cameo of sandra? also do you do jessys tasks before gina because gina is m.i.a. almost the whole time
Gina is the main character of this new version, but to see the final scene you have to see other sequences like Jessy & Tony, Sandra & Jessy and Tony, Ms Cooper (Spying on Gina in the bathroom, or the sequence with the shop assistant, is optional)

Yes, it's at night.
To be able to accept her offer, you have to see her first, tempting you, in the bathroom and in the kitchen (note: there seems to be some problem in seeing her in the kitchen once you have seen the first part of the new content with Gina, so try to make breakfast on Saturday or Sunday)

Does anyone know if there is actual content for Alexia or is she just a filling character?
It is a secondary character, like Katia, Charlene, Olivia; and content is created for them according to polls in Patreon... the one chosen in the previous version was Katia, and as you can see there is a lot of content for her... another poll will be published soon to choose the next one, maybe Alexia (and Sabrina) will be lucky :p

Big thanks for this update! It was also very good.
Thanks!

Reactions: DA22

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Inside /game/saves

I'm taking note of small bugs and improvements to make for a new v0.2.4b; I will work on it this weekend, and maybe on Saturday night or Sunday it will be published in Patreon.

You can play this version, but to have a better experience I would recommend you to play v0.2.4b

Another option, if you want to see the new content, is to use the special save file for this v0.2.4

Gina is the main character of this new version, but to see the final scene you have to see other sequences like Jessy & Tony, Sandra & Jessy and Tony, Ms Cooper (Spying on Gina in the bathroom, or the sequence with the shop assistant, is optional)

Yes, it's at night.
To be able to accept her offer, you have to see her first, tempting you, in the bathroom and in the kitchen (note: there seems to be some problem in seeing her in the kitchen once you have seen the first part of the new content with Gina, so try to make breakfast on Saturday or Sunday)

It is a secondary character, like Katia, Charlene, Olivia; and content is created for them according to polls in Patreon... the one chosen in the previous version was Katia, and as you can see there is a lot of content for her... another poll will be published soon to choose the next one, maybe Alexia (and Sabrina) will be lucky :p

Thanks!
thanks

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The Guide says: "After the big scene with Jessy in his room, where v0.2.1 ended, our two friends will have an interesting bedtime conversation where some secrets will be revealed and, as couldn't be otherwise knowing Jessy, there will be some action!" I think this is the time as Jess come with the laptop and MC speaks too Becky. correct.?

So how can i trigger this "bedtime conversation" The newer 2.2 teacher and cassy event i have played so far. And i have started a new Game

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Very confus..i did meet Sandro and webcm..but i cant get any new content with gino,becky etc.
would any one chekc this save and see what i missing. ok?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

OK, I reckon I can hold out until then. What about the guide? Any chance for a complete one up to 0.2.4?

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Not sure if I should love this game or hate it. This grinding system isn't always a good choice, but I guess it's more about personal taste.

Renders and animations are really good, I just feel there is way too much animation and this game is already big and I would say with the way it's going, we will soon end up with 10GB to download.

This game have a good amount of content, but the size of this game doesn't justify itself

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Inside /game/saves

Yes, it's at night.

Thanks!
Thank you. I didn't know about the bathroom scene. That helped me out greatly.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dev brings up update 0.3 constantly, but as they said it's a free time project, and with this developing speed, that version will take more than a year to come out. By that, the developing time will pass the 3 year mark, and not giving a proper guide to the main storyline while you heavily rely on grind is just bad game design. There are already games where there's a good in-game guide even if it's grindy, like Man of the House, and yet there are still devs that rather go with the horrendous example of Lucky Mark and Foot of the Mountains.
Well I am a long long time patron of Man in the House and it needed a walkthrough till a few versions before the end when Faerin introduced the tracker with the girls. Implementing things like that do take time unfortunately when not implemented from start. Dev is a one man team now and also wants to release content. Whether that is the right or wrong decision who knows and maybe it would be wiser to make it his priority for next upgrade, but that is up to him to decide.

We know he reads the remarks here and will think on it and then decide what he wants to do. :)

Reactions: Aristos

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i don't get new missions? i used the new given save/my own saves but nothing happens :/

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes