Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'becky_jessy_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1026, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 973, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 938, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1223, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 903, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1428, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 205, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 242, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 250, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 258, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 266, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 274, in script call
  File "scripts/meg_np.rpyc", line 230, in script
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'becky_jessy_1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.4
Sat Apr 18 00:46:32 2020
Thanks for reporting it!

You can correct it by adding the patch:

Anyway, it wouldn't have to happen without the patch and it will be corrected, thank you.

loved the game so far but after the big scene is gina still gonna be mad at me already say her mom and stuff still haven't did that webcam stuff with jessy cuz idk how to trigger it am i stuck or something with trying to progress ?
Check the developer notes in OP to find out how to trigger new events.

However, some of them need to be corrected because it seems that, depending on the point you have saved, you won't be able to see all of them.
You can use the special save file prepared to see all the new content in v0.2.4, or wait for v0.2.4b

Reactions: Arbe

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For God's sake... I just said it right above, some of you have very little patience, lol... I know you think as players and in the perfect game you would like to play, but do the exercise of putting in the skin of the one who created it, and who does everything, 3D, text, programming, image and video editing, audios, etc, etc... I also enjoyed like you playing games more than 2 years ago, until I decided to create my own, and I could see the great difficulty that represents the whole process.

I'm always open to constructive criticism, I recognize that it can be improved in several aspects, among the most commented ones: elimination of unnecessary repetitions, incorporation of the mission system for all the characters, that it's not necessary to fulfill some requirements with other characters to trigger some specific sequence, the possibility to choose certain actions that now are mandatory... ok, received, just give me the possibility to do it in v0.3, have a little more patience and then judge again.

Oh, BTW, I read some comments earlier that referred to the fact that there are two people creating this game... well, let me tell you that even though we are 2 (3 including the translator), I've always been in charge of 90% of all the work, and another 5% was the translator... and I'll tell you more, since November 2019 the friend I started the project with is no longer in it, it's just me.
He didn't have enough time and wasn't as passionate about this project as I was, but no problem, we're still good friends and drinking beers together, lol
So, now you know, I'm "Solo ante el peligro" :whistle:
Wrong quete i gues? Because i dont ask any of this answer. I just ask you. You made game less grinding or not. Question is basic and answer to. ''Yes or no'' ?

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for reporting it!

You can correct it by adding the patch:

Anyway, it wouldn't have to happen without the patch and it will be corrected, thank you.

Check the developer notes in OP to find out how to trigger new events.

However, some of them need to be corrected because it seems that, depending on the point you have saved, you won't be able to see all of them.
You can use the special save file prepared to see all the new content in v0.2.4, or wait for v0.2.4b
Just go the same error ... Thanks for the patch.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'T'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 973, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 938, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1223, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 903, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1428, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 205, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 242, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 250, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 258, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 266, in script call
  File "tl/english/scripts/becky_np.rpyc", line 181, in script
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "E:\Patreon\Porcus\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.4-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'T'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.4
Sat Apr 18 00:54:59 2020
This one has already been notified and is already fixed for v0.2.4b, thanks!

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'll pass. I don't care for games that rely on how fast can you click your mouse or press buttons on your keyboard as a game play element. It's an annoying game mechanic best left to mindless console games. I want to play the game, I don't want the game to play me.

zikegamer

May 19, 2018
i cant get the new scenes, i just finished with the gym girl all the scenes, only new thing with gina was a massage where she touched herself, nothing new with jessy. Nothing new with ms cooper and cant find sandra. Is there something wrong with the update?

Reactions: Pinsel

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Continuation of the "Great scene" of v0.2.2 ("The day after")
Spy her in the bathroom

I don't know which day that is or what time, so I must have missed it, next version.

Jessy will introduce you to her great friend Sandra

I don't which day, which week, which month that is, so I must have missed it, next version.

Spend a few bucks at the store on something expensive and she'll make you a special offer you shouldn't refuse
I don't know which day which month which year that is, I just keep wating my money, next version.
What this game needs is a better walkthrough. It's starting to be as bad as The Tyrant.

• Angry
Reactions: Black Mamba24

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure you have to create your own save within the game before it will show up there. Let me know if that doesn't work.
I can confirm that, at least in the configuration, this is the assigned path:
$HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i cant get the new scenes, i just finished with the gym girl all the scenes, only new thing with gina was a massage where she touched herself, nothing new with jessy. Nothing new with ms cooper and cant find sandra. Is there something wrong with the update?
If you're still massaging Gina's feet, you still have things to do from previous versions.
Look here to be able to continue:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

Continuation of the "Great scene" of v0.2.2 ("The day after")
Spy her in the bathroom

I don't know which day that is or what time, so I must have missed it, next version.

Jessy will introduce you to her great friend Sandra

I don't which day, which week, which month that is, so I must have missed it, next version.

Spend a few bucks at the store on something expensive and she'll make you a special offer you shouldn't refuse
I don't know which day which month which year that is, I just keep wating my money, next version.
What this game needs is a better walkthrough. It's starting to be as bad as The Tyrant.
The explanation of the new scenes is intended if you have finished all the content up to v0.2.3:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

And to trigger the new events in v0.2.4, check out the developer notes in the OP

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Guys, just download save for now. Unfortunately, the old saves are not fully compatible for now, you will most likely have problems with a trigger some scene. It happened to me too

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Guys, just download save for now. Unfortunately, the old saves are not fully compatible for now, you will most likely have problems with a trigger some scene. It happened to me too
I did use the save and some scenes were triggered and some werent.
I'll wait until next version.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can you give me link with save that i can download? Is that save with Gina story continuation and 0.2.3 version completed like developer said he'll provide?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes