mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I guess you missed the developer notes, stating that saves from 0.2.3 won't work on the current version (0.2.4)?
thanks doesnt make sense to me but thanks anyway id rather not do 23 over again thats what saves are for guess ill wait for a fix if there is one

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
I think my save is glitched because I can't get the "final" Gina scene to active and I still have "Let Mrs Cooper experiment on you to continue" but I've already gone through the scene with the projector so I'm really confused right now.

I've also finished all the other events

Testeuh

Mar 2, 2018
I've spent so many in game days trying to have the bathroom and kitchen teasing from Jessy in order to progress in the game that I think MC has now graduated. I will wait for a patch or a cheat to go to these scenes.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Ok so... just finished the update. On the bright side - really enjoyed continuation with Gina and all the scenes that happened with Jess (the model of a new girl seems really familiar for some reason, I wonder why:unsure:;)) AND really like the first scene with Ms.Cooper finally MC shows that he has a backbone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall good update, great game, will be waiting for a more sexy time with our lovely photographer/model Cassie, and of course - date with Gina(y)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can't trigger new Jessy events, she should talk about cam session or something on friday right? Skipped at least 2 in game months and nothing. Should i wait for fix or is there some solution?

Reactions: Koulo077 and Pinsel

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Can't trigger new Jessy events, she should talk about cam session or something on friday right? Skipped at least 2 in game months and nothing. Should i wait for fix or is there some solution?
After you talk with Jess about the show next morning (on the weekday) go to the shower (rather than prepare breakfast or visit Jess) there is a scene with Jess and I believe after that you need to speak with Jess on Friday night

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
After you talk with Jess about the show next morning (on the weekday) go to the shower (rather than prepare breakfast or visit Jess) there is a scene with Jess and I believe after that you need to speak with Jess on Friday night
Thing is i can't talk to her about the show at all. The only new scene i got with her involved is talking after Gina incident and her talking to Becky on cam. That's all i got with her in this version.

Reactions: Koulo077 and Pinsel

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Thing is i can't talk to her about the show at all. The only new scene i got with her involved is talking after Gina incident and her talking to Becky on cam. That's all i got with her in this version.
Did you have sex with Jess after the movie night before the whole Gina path?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Did you have sex with Jess after the movie night before the whole Gina path?
Shit, can't remember, probably i did with my save, however i'm using save provided by developer that should have 0.2.3 events completed, so that should also be done.

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
A version a while back ruined jessy route so ur save might be bad

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Shit, can't remember, probably i did with my save, however i'm using save provided by developer that should have 0.2.3 events completed, so that should also be done.
I have the same problem. i started a new game, so it can t be a save problem. after becy call i got nothing with jess. i have the ducky scene, movie scenes and good/bad girl event played. make her breakfeast, compliment her always, go in the badroom, at morning. and on Thursday evening, in her room on Friday, but nothing. Played all content four Cassy, Katy and the rest , except gina. (I dont like her, so i played no event with her)

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
can someone help me ive done 6 times the webcam with jessy and and 7 times with sandra and jessy but i cant do anything else? whats next and how do i get it started? thanks
Did you get a chance to replay the scenes from Sandra & Jessy and the webcam? That's not good, I'll have to check that too.

And what about Katia? about buying for her...it will be in the next version or?
In v0.2.3 a lot of content was created for Katia, she will have to wait a bit to continue her evolution; and this new version was focused on the "continuation with Gina".

What do you mean by buying? I guess you could already buy the dresses at the store... if not, you have to talk to Jessy on Friday night.

mgomez0077 If you don't mind me asking. I'm very curious about why where in this situation where saves from 0.2.3 cannot be used to progress in 0.2.4.

Why didn't you choose to show players coming from 0.2.3 a message when loading there save into 0.2.4 and then start "mp2"? Of course I don't know the in and outs of the game, so maybe this couldn't work, but it would have prevented some confusion (because people don't read the developer notes).

If you don't want to go into those details, that's okay. I'm just trying to help.
(if you don't want to discuss this publicly, feel free to send me a PM)
Of course I don't mind you asking.

I'm working on that solution (it's already done but we need to check it with several save files), showing a message to the player (as long as he has played the "great scene" with Gina) telling him to continue from there, keeping his current progress, and that he should choose if: a) to see the whole scene with Gina (to remember what happened at the end of v0.2.2), or b) to start with the new part.

As to why I didn't plan it that way... well, they were complicated days with a lot of pressure... several delays in the release of the new version, I couldn't wait any longer to publish it... and although I tried to check that it worked well, and adjust many parts so that everything would flow... I made mistakes, and at that moment I didn't think about this way of doing it.

I think my save is glitched because I can't get the "final" Gina scene to active and I still have "Let Mrs Cooper experiment on you to continue" but I've already gone through the scene with the projector so I'm really confused right now.

I've also finished all the other events
First you have to finish the experiments at Ms Cooper's house to unlock the "big scene" with Gina (the one created in v0.2.2); without that it is impossible to see the end of this v0.2.4.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

Anyway, I recommend you to wait for v0.2.4b

I've spent so many in game days trying to have the bathroom and kitchen teasing from Jessy in order to progress in the game that I think MC has now graduated. I will wait for a patch or a cheat to go to these scenes.
There is a bug in v0.2.4 that prevents you from seeing Jessy in the kitchen, wait for v0.2.4b to be launched.

You should be able to see the bathroom scene without any problems... Did Jessy take you to her room after the romantic movie?
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

anyone know if there are new scenes with the photographer (cassie) in this new version?

View attachment 624085
Not in this version, I'm sorry.

Ok so... just finished the update. On the bright side - really enjoyed continuation with Gina and all the scenes that happened with Jess (the model of a new girl seems really familiar for some reason, I wonder why:unsure:;)) AND really like the first scene with Ms.Cooper finally MC shows that he has a backbone.
Overall good update, great game, will be waiting for a more sexy time with our lovely photographer/model Cassie, and of course - date with Gina(y)
I understand what you're saying, but I think the MC is evolving in this latest version and is no longer so "innocent"... maybe Ms Cooper will be surprised :devilish::devilish::devilish:;)

There's a bug in v0.2.4 that prevents you from seeing Jessy trying to convince you in the kitchen, without that you won't be able to accept her offer when visiting her in the room, wait for v0.2.4b

Anyway, I understand that you already went through the "great" scene with Jessy:

mgomez0077 AWESOME update man :love:(y)
there's been a few tears, i can't lie :D
animations & renders are spot on, as always :cool:

beautiful moment finally :giggle:
Thank you!

It means a lot to me to know that because that's what I was looking for when I created the content with Gina... you're not the only one who has commented on it and I'm glad
I admit that while I was creating the scenes, when I was thinking about the dialogue, or when I was checking the final assembly, my eyes also got wet :cry::p:LOL:

sorry how can you pass the scene that gina doesn't want to talk to you?
To unlock the last scene with Gina you must first see the scenes with Sandra & Jessy, or the first session of Jessy & MC in front of the webcam...there is a bug that can prevent you from seeing the webcam scene, so I recommend you to wait for v0.2.4b

I have the same problem. i started a new game, so it can t be a save problem. after becy call i got nothing with jess. i have the ducky scene, movie scenes and good/bad girl event played. make her breakfeast, compliment her always, go in the badroom, at morning. and on Thursday evening, in her room on Friday, but nothing. Played all content four Cassy, Katy and the rest , except gina. (I dont like her, so i played no event with her)
There are some problems in the current version, I recommend you to wait for v0.2.4b

Anyway, make sure you've seen the "great" scenes from Gina and Jessy; and that you've completed all the missions of the other characters (except for Olivia, which can't be completed).
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

Reactions: er_bor and SpikeZg

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Mega link does not work.. or rather is not avb anymore... And you'll fuck me sideways sooner than you'll see me downloading 4gb file with anything other than mega/torrent.. So please fix it

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Mega link does not work.. or rather is not avb anymore... And you'll fuck me sideways sooner than you'll see me downloading 4gb file with anything other than mega/torrent.. So please fix it
Use Nopy, it works just as well for big files.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
mgomez0077 If you're refering to Jessy scene in 0.2.1, i did play taht, however i'm using a save that you provided that should have 0.2.3 finished and it's a continuation of 0.2.2, but no camshow scenes for me, nor i can talk to Jessy about it. I finished rest of new content (Coper, handjob in shop, Jessy talking to Becky on cam).

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Did you get a chance to replay the scenes from Sandra & Jessy and the webcam? That's not good, I'll have to check that too.

In v0.2.3 a lot of content was created for Katia, she will have to wait a bit to continue her evolution; and this new version was focused on the "continuation with Gina".

What do you mean by buying? I guess you could already buy the dresses at the store... if not, you have to talk to Jessy on Friday night.

Of course I don't mind you asking.

I'm working on that solution (it's already done but we need to check it with several save files), showing a message to the player (as long as he has played the "great scene" with Gina) telling him to continue from there, keeping his current progress, and that he should choose if: a) to see the whole scene with Gina (to remember what happened at the end of v0.2.2), or b) to start with the new part.

As to why I didn't plan it that way... well, they were complicated days with a lot of pressure... several delays in the release of the new version, I couldn't wait any longer to publish it... and although I tried to check that it worked well, and adjust many parts so that everything would flow... I made mistakes, and at that moment I didn't think about this way of doing it.

First you have to finish the experiments at Ms Cooper's house to unlock the "big scene" with Gina (the one created in v0.2.2); without that it is impossible to see the end of this v0.2.4.

Anyway, I recommend you to wait for v0.2.4b

There is a bug in v0.2.4 that prevents you from seeing Jessy in the kitchen, wait for v0.2.4b to be launched.

You should be able to see the bathroom scene without any problems... Did Jessy take you to her room after the romantic movie?

Not in this version, I'm sorry.

I understand what you're saying, but I think the MC is evolving in this latest version and is no longer so "innocent"... maybe Ms Cooper will be surprised :devilish::devilish::devilish:;)

There's a bug in v0.2.4 that prevents you from seeing Jessy trying to convince you in the kitchen, without that you won't be able to accept her offer when visiting her in the room, wait for v0.2.4b

Anyway, I understand that you already went through the "great" scene with Jessy:

Thank you!

It means a lot to me to know that because that's what I was looking for when I created the content with Gina... you're not the only one who has commented on it and I'm glad
I admit that while I was creating the scenes, when I was thinking about the dialogue, or when I was checking the final assembly, my eyes also got wet :cry::p:LOL:

To unlock the last scene with Gina you must first see the scenes with Sandra & Jessy, or the first session of Jessy & MC in front of the webcam...there is a bug that can prevent you from seeing the webcam scene, so I recommend you to wait for v0.2.4b

There are some problems in the current version, I recommend you to wait for v0.2.4b

Anyway, make sure you've seen the "great" scenes from Gina and Jessy; and that you've completed all the missions of the other characters (except for Olivia, which can't be completed).
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566
Well, he definitely not that "innocent" anymore, after all, he agreed on the little show with our redhead ;) :ROFLMAO: . I hope that the next step in evolution will "be less horny all the time" to avoid an awkward situation, like with Meg, Cooper and.... that... cheerleader?:unsure:
But with all seriousness - thanks for the reply and for the great game, got really invested in many characters. Keep up the good work and stay safe(y)
P.S. Really hope Ms.Cooper will indeed be really surprised...(in a bad way:devilish::devilish::devilish:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes