Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Alright. Thoughts on things so far:

I adore the writing of this game. I'd be more than happy to help with the English a bit because some typos do exist but as I always say, I'm a SUCKER for romance stories and the story you've painted so far, it made me smile like a total fucking idiot.

Bravo to the devs for crafting a story I can really get behind. I wasn't too big of a fan of the really kinky stuff (I'm just not into that kind of stuff) but the vast majority of the content was so incredibly wholesome that I didn't care. Very well done and this is definitely going on my watch list.

If anyone can get in touch with the devs, let them know that if they need someone to review the scripts for the English translation, I'd be more than happy to step in. I love this game, and I wanna see it grow.

Very very well done. The last update made me so damned happy and I can't wait to see more.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Alright. Thoughts on things so far:

I adore the writing of this game. I'd be more than happy to help with the English a bit because some typos do exist but as I always say, I'm a SUCKER for romance stories and the story you've painted so far, it made me smile like a total fucking idiot.

Bravo to the devs for crafting a story I can really get behind. I wasn't too big of a fan of the really kinky stuff (I'm just not into that kind of stuff) but the vast majority of the content was so incredibly wholesome that I didn't care. Very well done and this is definitely going on my watch list.

If anyone can get in touch with the devs, let them know that if they need someone to review the scripts for the English translation, I'd be more than happy to step in. I love this game, and I wanna see it grow.

Very very well done. The last update made me so damned happy and I can't wait to see more.
Thanks a lot! :D

Without wanting to presume, the creation of scenes and animations, although they have a lot of work behind them, I can say that I'm good at it... but the creation of the dialogues, without being a professional or amateur writer, is something that sometimes is very difficult for me; to put myself in the skin of each character and try to give them different personalities, to try to create a story that makes people laugh in some cases, cry in others, and of course, also cum, lol... and although I know that it's not a best seller, I feel very rewarded when someone says that they like the story and live it :)

As for English, I have a native translator who I think does his job well, but there may be spelling mistakes or phrases to improve... if you have any suggestions I will be happy to review them and change them if I consider it appropriate, thank you very much for offering! ;)

Reactions: Wanderan

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Thanks a lot! :D

Without wanting to presume, the creation of scenes and animations, although they have a lot of work behind them, I can say that I'm good at it... but the creation of the dialogues, without being a professional or amateur writer, is something that sometimes is very difficult for me; to put myself in the skin of each character and try to give them different personalities, to try to create a story that makes people laugh in some cases, cry in others, and of course, also cum, lol... and although I know that it's not a best seller, I feel very rewarded when someone says that they like the story and live it :)

As for English, I have a native translator who I think does his job well, but there may be spelling mistakes or phrases to improve... if you have any suggestions I will be happy to review them and change them if I consider it appropriate, thank you very much for offering! ;)
Hey man. I've got no problems being a second set of eyes. You can do it however you want. I've been writing for about 17 years and I've written an extensive number of stories, including erotic stories (about 59 of them if I remember the count correctly) so I'm not saying I'll do a good job of it, but I'd like to say I'm competent at putting myself in the shoes of characters. I write fanfiction, so that's something I'm extremely used to from the get go.

If you ever need any help man, feel free to call on me. I'm always down to assist in whatever way I can.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey man. I've got no problems being a second set of eyes. You can do it however you want. I've been writing for about 17 years and I've written an extensive number of stories, including erotic stories (about 59 of them if I remember the count correctly) so I'm not saying I'll do a good job of it, but I'd like to say I'm competent at putting myself in the shoes of characters. I write fanfiction, so that's something I'm extremely used to from the get go.

If you ever need any help man, feel free to call on me. I'm always down to assist in whatever way I can.
Wow, I see you have experience in this :LOL:

I assure you that I will consider your offer very carefully, as soon as I have some time and peace of mind I will send you a private... now I am finishing the new v0.2.4b :p

Maybe I could use a little help here, creating the dialogues takes time, and maybe spreading the work around a bit would help to be able to post the updates more often.

I'll have to test you... if you do well I'll send Jessy... but if you do it wrong you'll get a visit from Ms Cooper :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, here's a list of what's been fixed so far
... if you remember anything I haven't taken into account, please tell me, thank you.

• Fixed some translation errors that showed a error.
  • You can use your save file from v0.2.3c without any problem: Fixed the start of the new version, now a dialog box will ask you in which part of the scene with Gina you want to start, and your current progress of the game will be kept.
  • Fixed the bug that prevented you from accepting Jessy's offer (remember that before, you have to meet her in the bathroom and in the kitchen, giving you her good reasons to accept)
  • Fixed a problem that, when going to sleep, did not trigger the final sequence correctly
  • Fixed the loop in the scene with Sandra and Jessy, now you only see it once
  • Added the possibility of avoiding the mini-game (all 3) on the second visit to Ms Cooper

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Wow, I see you have experience in this :LOL:

I assure you that I will consider your offer very carefully, as soon as I have some time and peace of mind I will send you a private... now I am finishing the new v0.2.4b :p

Maybe I could use a little help here, creating the dialogues takes time, and maybe spreading the work around a bit would help to be able to post the updates more often.

I'll have to test you... if you do well I'll send Jessy... but if you do it wrong you'll get a visit from Ms Cooper :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
Send me Gina, Katia or Charlene and I promise you, you will have my absolute best. Oh since I'm here, lemme rank your girls in my personal tastes. This is in no particular order, just gonna give you my thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't stop gushing... oh boy x.x

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Send me Gina, Katia or Charlene and I promise you, you will have my absolute best. Oh since I'm here, lemme rank your girls in my personal tastes. This is in no particular order, just gonna give you my thoughts:

You've described each of the girls very well, and no doubt they still need to show more of their personality. Girls like Alexia or Sabrina have had, for the moment, a small role in the game; others like Charlene or Olivia I still need to develop more of their personality.

As for what you say about the mother, for me it's good, since many mothers in the games seem too young... Meg works on a farm and has raised three children, yes, she's mature, and I think she has to be, you have enough young chicks in the game, lol :ROFLMAO:

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You've described each of the girls very well, and no doubt they still need to show more of their personality. Girls like Alexia or Sabrina have had, for the moment, a small role in the game; others like Charlene or Olivia I still need to develop more of their personality.

As for what you say about the mother, for me it's good, since many mothers in the games seem too young... Meg works on a farm and has raised three children, yes, she's mature, and I think she has to be, you have enough young chicks in the game, lol :ROFLMAO:
Indeed. Again, they're very small nitpicks. So it's all good. I have no issues with this game whatsoever so carry on :D

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well just finished the scene with Gina and that damned stone (does it have a name ? or nickname ? I call it the bro-thanks-but-no-brainwash-next-time stone. And I'm wondering if there's anything else for this version. I tried several days after but nothing, but I want to be sure not to miss anything ^^'. As of the scene : beautiful but the aftermath, heart wrenching.... Plus the fact that Scott is not a complete jerkass.... You're not making it easy for the Teddy Bear hey ?

Edit : Also, Jessy and Charlene are waifu material, clearly. Gina too, but more complicated :D

Edit : totally forgot to say it : great game ; the girls are great too. I spend a long time picking my VNs so when it's that good, would be ashamed not to compliment it. Can wait for the next update :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well just finished the scene with Gina and that damned stone (does it have a name ? or nickname ? I call it the bro-thanks-but-no-brainwash-next-time stone. And I'm wondering if there's anything else for this version. I tried several days after but nothing, but I want to be sure not to miss anything ^^'. As of the scene : beautiful but the aftermath, heart wrenching.... Plus the fact that Scott is not a complete jerkass.... You're not making it easy for the Teddy Bear hey ?

Also, Gina and Charlene are waifu material, clearly. Gina too, but more complicated :D
Yes, it's not easy for the MC, but I'm sure he'll know how to handle it all :devilish:

This last v0.2.4 has a clear end, if you haven't got there yet you still have things to do...

You can check the guides here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

And read the developer notes on how to trigger the new scenes in v0.2.4:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-1004016

But, as for the new content of v0.2.4, you'd better wait until v0.2.4b is released with some bugs fixed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/page-175#post-3337886

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yes, it's not easy for the MC, but I'm sure he'll know how to handle it all :devilish:

This last v0.2.4 has a clear end, if you haven't got there yet you still have things to do...

You can check the guides here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

And read the developer notes on how to trigger the new scenes in v0.2.4:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-1004016

But, as for the new content of v0.2.4, you'd better wait until v0.2.4b is released with some bugs fixed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/page-175#post-3337886
Ah that's the info I missed ; most of free-roam games have no clear end ; you just wander aimlessly :D
Don't worry, I put the guides to good use ; too many gorgeous girls to risk missing something.

Thanks a bunch for the info and putting all the links to the guides (y)

Now, on a more serious note.... People say that the characters we create or imagine are based on real-life counterpart (more or less). So.... post one ":love:" and three "o_O" if you are imprisoned by the real-life counterpart of Ms Cooper. We'll call the cops (y)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
2) Jessy. Love her. She's easily the most fun of the girls and she strikes a very nice balance between waifu and fuck buddy. Normally, it's one of the extremes, but you CERTAINLY did well in creating that balance. Normally, I'm just not interested in the slutty archetype of girl but Jessy is adorable and she has a genuine emotional spectrum about her. Can't wait to see more of her story.

Also, Gina and Charlene are waifu material, clearly. Gina too, but more complicated :D
I'm going to be honest...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Got error when first met with Cassandra at the bar, first friday.
Thank you for notifying it... but this is a very strange error, and that scene has been present in the game for a long time without anyone else notifying it.

I've checked the line where the error occurs, I don't see a problem, besides that kind of line, which makes a call to a "screen" happens several times in the game (when unlocking a location).

What version of android are you playing? Have you tried others?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ah Duckuo likes his trips in the Jessy Jungle.

Oh I just remembered another question I had : when the BTBNBNT stone....err.... "glowed" our nice would-be couple, did it disappeared ? Or does Gina still has the fragments ?
Oh, who knows? :ROFLMAO:
More will be known in future versions ;)

PS: I don't know if you know this, but around here I've already gained a reputation as a "professional teaser", lol :whistle::p

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Ah Duckuo likes his trips in the Jessy Jungle.

Oh I just remembered another question I had : when the BTBNBNT stone....err.... "glowed" our nice would-be couple, did it disappeared ? Or does Gina still has the fragments ?
I was actually wondering same thing. Would be interesting to see how Gina and the MC figure this mystery out! Maybe pull a Nancy Drew here and there. ;) Or maybe they could just blame their, ahem, "experience" on the poor aliens (why them? WHY?!) :alien:. :ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes