Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the help. İ have upload my save. Thanks advance.
Wow, what a mess! :ROFLMAO:

I had a hard time correcting the variables and getting you on the right track to continue, but I think it's working well now.

Note 1: You bought a new dress for Katia, a yellow one, and she liked it very much (sorry, I had to do this for you to make everything easier, lol)

Note 2: I guess you will get the repeated scene of Sandra and Jessy, avoid that day and jump to the next week to continue with Katia (this will be fixed in the new v0.2.4b)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Two problems for me. 1) If I choose "other exercises" with Katia in her apartment the game locks up every time (I've tried at both 79 and 80 affection points) and 2) where the day of the week should be in the upper left corner I can't read it as it is saying "jumping" over and over constantly. Forget #1 - I figured out what I was doing wrong ! But #2 is still bugging me.
Attach your save file and I will check it, but I don't know if it will be today, I have to work on the corrections of the new version.

Eating Jessy's pussy out?! :oops: :devilish:
Of course! I deserve such a "Delicatessen" :devilish:;)

I have several issues if I can get some help, please. I am playing v. 0.2.4 I have $400 and can not select the Camera to buy it. I have the phone and got the message to buy the camera but it won't let me. 2nd issue is Katia The quests say "Affection 29/Sexuality 19" I have Affection of 52 but only 2 sexuality. How do I get it up? My 3rd issue is the guide linked on the main page is for 0.2.2b It starts for Jessy late game. Can I get a Full guide?? From game start?
I don't know what can happen with the camera, if you got the message to buy it, you should be able to buy it.

To gain sexuality with Katia, at the end of the training, look at her and tell her she's fit.

Here you have links to all the guides there are and other important requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

someone can share saves for all new sex scenes please
I think the OP has a save for the new version; check the developer's notes to see how to trigger the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Wow, what a mess! :ROFLMAO:

I had a hard time correcting the variables and getting you on the right track to continue, but I think it's working well now.

Note 1: You bought a new dress for Katia, a yellow one, and she liked it very much (sorry, I had to do this for you to make everything easier, lol)

Note 2: I guess you will get the repeated scene of Sandra and Jessy, avoid that day and jump to the next week to continue with Katia (this will be fixed in the new v0.2.4b)
When you eat your meal, i have finished my game. Except that scene.
Very enjoyable game Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i did what you said and still nothing the only difference was half the time when the times i was with sandra and jessy the blue boxes were either side by side(skirt, boobs, and face) and the other times they were stacked i had 1 time with gina using the toilet again but nothing else heres my save maybe you can figure out what im doing wrong if you dont mind thanks 73-3 is stacked and 73-4 is side by side
I can modify your save and send you to the scene you want, but I see some weird stuff in your save file...

You haven't seen the scene of Jessy and MC in front of the webcam
You have no progress with Ms Cooper in the new version
You don't have distancing enabled for Gina

You have too much to do before you see the final sequence :p

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Attach your save file and I will check it, but I don't know if it will be today, I have to work on the corrections of the new version.

Of course! I deserve such a "Delicatessen" :devilish:;)

I don't know what can happen with the camera, if you got the message to buy it, you should be able to buy it.

To gain sexuality with Katia, at the end of the training, look at her and tell her she's fit.

Here you have links to all the guides there are and other important requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

I think the OP has a save for the new version; check the developer's notes to see how to trigger the scenes.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Now you will be able to buy the camera... but I have my doubts that the notifications of the missions that it will show you for Cassie will follow its correct course... in any case, I hope that you will be able to continue.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I can modify your save and send you to the scene you want, but I see some weird stuff in your save file...

You haven't seen the scene of Jessy and MC in front of the webcam
You have no progress with Ms Cooper in the new version
You don't have distancing enabled for Gina

You have too much to do before you see the final sequence :p
if you want id appreciate it im sorry for being a bother thanks

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Now you will be able to buy the camera... but I have my doubts that the notifications of the missions that it will show you for Cassie will follow its correct course... in any case, I hope that you will be able to continue.
It worked perfectly. I bought the camera and sent her the text and she told me to meet her. Thank you. As for the Guides. sadly they are for patreon only and I am not able to get those. One day when I have enough $ to I will be Patreon but this day I can't. Love your game btw.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It worked perfectly. I bought the camera and sent her the text and she told me to meet her. Thank you. As for the Guides. sadly they are for patreon only and I am not able to get those. One day when I have enough $ to I will be Patreon but this day I can't. Love your game btw.
The Guides are free for all, you don't need to be patron.

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello I have a problem I finished the quests with Ms Cooper in the newspaper it tells me you have finished the mission how to get the money to buy the drone please. Is my backup corrupted? should i wait for a fix

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
hello I have a problem I finished the quests with Ms Cooper in the newspaper it tells me you have finished the mission how to get the money to buy the drone please. Is my backup corrupted? should i wait for a fix
I have to check it but it's possible that last mission was not shown; in any case, if you go to the philosophy class and/or to Ms Cooper's house, you should be able to go ahead without problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you for your answer, but after the lessons when i go to their house they tell me, more content to come in the future version.
What should I do in this case this was to stop with ms cooper and his aunt (or his mother) it seems to me at 2.3 and I have resumed since my backup of 2.3 or I had finished all the quests (except that of Olivia)
The order will go like this:

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
I have to check it but it's possible that last mission was not shown; in any case, if you go to the philosophy class and/or to Ms Cooper's house, you should be able to go ahead without problems.

Thank you for your answer, but after the lessons when i go to their house they tell me, more content to come in the future version.
What should I do in this case this was to stop with ms cooper and his aunt (or his mother) it seems to me at 2.3 and I have resumed since my backup of 2.3 or I had finished all the quests (except that of Olivia).
I had the school toilet scene, the one with gina and Sandra and the webcam scene.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes