Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
it's normal that when i go to ms cooper to ask her a question, she always tells me the same thing and that's been 14 times since i go to see her?

I'm going around in circles, its bothering me, I think I'll give up
What is the scene that is repeated so many times? :unsure:

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
this is what i have in the quests IMG_20200425_003435.jpg It's been more than an hour since I spoke to Ms Cooper

and I’m still not seeing the last scene

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
another bug..
This bug happened in revision "B" (v0.2.4b), because a new button was added for the new animation with Sandra, but I didn't add it in the "LQ" version (reduced size) and in the Android version.

This is fixed in revision "C" (v0.2.4c), I just checked it; apart from the fact that it was confirmed yesterday by a player who had that problem.

I don't know which version you are playing, but it isn't v0.2.4c

You may be using this unofficial patch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-156#post-3328590
Which doesn't contain the required images, and therefore gives you an error.

I want to make it clear that I don't blame the creators of the compressed versions, they do their job and it's appreciated, but I don't support unofficial versions.

Besides, for this occasion, seeing that many of you asked for it, I created a reduced version, "LQ" :WeSmart:

this is what i have in the quests View attachment 631717 It's been more than an hour since I spoke to Ms Cooper

and I’m still not seeing the last scene
You must go visit Ms Cooper and see this scene:
filo mp2r_1.png

Have you seen it?

The problem is that you can repeat it as many times as you want?

If you've seen this scene, Sandra's, Jessy's in front of the webcam, the final scene has to be launched at bedtime.

Reactions: DA22

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
ah yes, and also on weekends I don't see Katia anymore?
That's normal, there's nothing new about Katia in the new version, and the save file I've sent you and you're using, has all the content of v0.2.3c passed, it's ready to play only the new content of v0.2.4c

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
This bug happened in revision "B" (v0.2.4b), because a new button was added for the new animation with Sandra, but I didn't add it in the "LQ" version (reduced size) and in the Android version.

This is fixed in revision "C" (v0.2.4c), I just checked it; apart from the fact that it was confirmed yesterday by a player who had that problem.

I don't know which version you are playing, but it isn't v0.2.4c

You may be using this unofficial patch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-156#post-3328590
Which doesn't contain the required images, and therefore gives you an error.

I want to make it clear that I don't blame the creators of the compressed versions, they do their job and it's appreciated, but I don't support unofficial versions.

Besides, for this occasion, seeing that many of you asked for it, I created a reduced version, "LQ" :WeSmart:

You must go visit Ms Cooper and see this scene:
View attachment 631729

Have you seen it?

The problem is that you can repeat it as many times as you want?

If you've seen this scene, Sandra's, Jessy's in front of the webcam, the final scene has to be launched at bedtime.
I saw all the scenes except the last one. I will try again "last" :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Another problem, when i trigger deepthroat animation with jessy and sandra i get error which i can ignore, but animation is on endless loop and i can't stop it. The only thing i can do is exit the game.
Here's the problem:
I'm using compressed 0.2.4c fix and still can't trigger Jessy webcam event. There is no option to talk to her about it in her room. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I'm gonna post my save and hope someone can search to see what's wrong:
That fix is missing two images needed to play the new animation :HideThePain:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes