seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Oops, if you're gonna save money working in the coffee shop to buy the spider drone... it's gonna take a lifetime, lol... Don't save for the spider drone, I'm sure it'll rain money from somewhere else ;)

The circle in the apartments with several images of the girls (round icon), only indicates who lives there, but not that you can visit them at that time. The icon that indicates that you can visit them, or that there is some interaction, is the image of only one girl and the icon is square with the yellow background.

In Alexia's apartment you can't go at the moment.

To visit Olivia you must first meet her in the coffee shop (this happens at the beginning of the game).
To visit Charlene, you just have to visit Olivia first and wait a few days.

To visit Katia, you first have to do several trainings with her in the park, on the weekends.

Check the quests of each girl in the information icon (note: the quests are not active yet for Gina and Jessy)

Here are guides and information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566
You're the best.

Arcakiros

Feb 4, 2020
I am something new, can someone tell me what I need to download, the complete game to version 0.2.4 and something else?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Couldn't get some things to work (despite my best fucking efforts)

New Scenes:
Continuation of the story with Gina (Queen of the game!):
Continuation of the "Great scene" of v0.2.2 ("The day after")
Spy her in the bathroom, in her privacy she will do things, good things ;-) // Not sure, best i had was her beeing less mad at MC spying
Great final story !

Introducing Cassandra Vamp (Sandra):
Jessy will introduce you to her great friend Sandra... I'm sure you'll love her !
Interactivity in "action" scenes

Interaction with Jessy:
Enjoy the first session in front of the webcam with our naughty girl, Jessy !

// Yeah those 2 above worked just fine

Interaction with Becky:
I'll just say this: "Becky meets Jessy" // Who the fuck is she lol

Interaction with Ms Cooper:
Several small scenes where certain things will be revealed, and there will be some changes in "who's in charge", lol
There will be a special guest in the final scene
// "More content to come in future version" from the get-go

Interaction with the shop assistant:
Spend a few bucks at the store on something expensive and she'll make you a special offer you shouldn't refuse >:)
// Nothing except the handjob "available in next version"

SO yeah.. help a brother out ? Cause starting a new game is not gonna cut it

PS : And yes, i tried the skip time thing in all ways i could. Nothing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
its a new version? and where is possible to play ,i can't joined patreon :(
I like your avatar! :p;)

I can't go to COOPER anymore and I still can't talk to GINA, I don't understand anything anymore :(
I'm at the moment when Megan and go to school with MC, I'm not where the name of the missions is, im sorry i dont speak english and I don't understand very well :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where is version 0.2.4b
Now, the good version is v0.2.4c, lol :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, now that I see that v0.2.4c has been leaked... I'll tell you, those of you who have had trouble playing or triggering the new scenes, that it's best to use your previous save file (from v0.2. 3 I suppose), and that you play again in the new version; everything will flow better, the scenes should trigger without problems, you will see the "quests" of Ms Cooper correctly, you will enjoy new animations with Sandra, the last scene with Gina will trigger without problems, etc, etc, etc... in general, you will have a better game experience.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Well, now that I see that v0.2.4c has been leaked... I'll tell you, those of you who have had trouble playing or triggering the new scenes, that it's best to use your previous save file (from v0.2. 3 I suppose), and that you play again in the new version; everything will flow better, the scenes should trigger without problems, you will see the "quests" of Ms Cooper correctly, you will enjoy new animations with Sandra, the last scene with Gina will trigger without problems, etc, etc, etc... in general, you will have a better game experience.
can give you a save "v0.2.3" plzz :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes