Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If you meet the requirements, just jumping from one day to the next will trigger the final scene... the only problem is that, if the jump from one day to the next is not done from the apartment, it doesn't work.

this is where i am now and if i try to jump to the next day i go to sleep and wake like every morning ,maybe im wrong something

mm.jpg

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
sorry im not expert ,you mean my saves folder?
Not the whole folder, just the current save file.
To know which one it is, look at the page and the slot; imagine that you have saved it on page 4, in the second slot (top center), so you have to go inside the "saves" folder and attach the file with name 4-2-LT1.save

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Not the whole folder, just the current save file.
To know which one it is, look at the page and the slot; imagine that you have saved it on page 4, in the second slot (top center), so you have to go inside the "saves" folder and attach the file with name 4-2-LT1.save

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i really don't know what made now to finally see final scene with Gina
It's all right.

I loaded your save file, finished the scene with Ms Cooper, went to the apartment (inside it) and pressed the time (not day) fast-forward button until the day jumped, and the last scene started :unsure::FacePalm::KEK:;)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
It's all right.

I loaded your save file, finished the scene with Ms Cooper, went to the apartment (inside it) and pressed the time (not day) fast-forward button until the day jumped, and the last scene started :unsure::FacePalm::KEK:;)
what is the time fast forward button?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This:
timeplus_hover.png

In the apartment, it's at the bottom right.

Anyway, just going to sleep in your room would also have to trigger the scene.

D

Deleted member 1921707

The ending of the current version really wasn't what I was expecting. After the MC finally talks
with Gina I was hoping to continue the relationship with her. Doesn't happen. Can't do anything
more with Katia once you reach that point in the game.

This game needs a lot of work to make it a five star game. More locations, more interaction with
a lot of the women...Alexia, Katia, Gina. Pretty much all of them besides Jessy. I would wait at
least another 6 months to a year before playing to be honest.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The ending of the current version really wasn't what I was expecting. After the MC finally talks
with Gina I was hoping to continue the relationship with her. Doesn't happen. Can't do anything
more with Katia once you reach that point in the game.

This game needs a lot of work to make it a five star game. More locations, more interaction with
a lot of the women...Alexia, Katia, Gina. Pretty much all of them besides Jessy. I would wait at
least another 6 months to a year before playing to be honest.
You want a finished game, or almost, lol :p:ROFLMAO:

The game starts slowly because I prefer to present the characters properly... then things will speed up :devilish:

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
You don't have to repeat breakfast every day, make money in the coffee shop, and even go to college, if it's not really necessary.

In Katia's apartment you can go, on weekends, if you've already seen the hospital scene.

In the guide you may see the products in the shop not appear in grey because it's one of the first guides, but then it was modified, as you can't buy the items that can't be used in the game, and that's why they appear in grey.
You should be able to buy: gum, tobacco, the rose, the pill... and later on you unlock the camera, the smartphone, the magazine for Katia and the spider drone.

You don't need any more points with her; to unlock the last scene you need to have seen the scenes from. Sandra with Jessy, Jessy in front of the webcam, and the sequences of Ms Cooper at the university and at her house... once you've seen that, go sleep in your room.
Come on! You're about to see the last sequence, I hope you like it :)

In the main menu: "Replay"
For the apartment thing with katia I see her show up ... click the circle with the 2 other women in it and the ? representing the 3rd and it always does the same thing... ring door and he says 'its a pity no one is home" something like that. I cant enter the apartment complex for some reason. I bought the smartphone already / rose / gum / pill but everything else is greyed out ( currently saving to buy the spider drone ).

I am playing the game right now.. Saturday morning ( katia is home ) again, clicking on the circle takes me to ringing the door bell and he says the same shit again... "Pity, looks like there is no one home" .... so i dont know.. /shrug

Last edited:

menorasht

Nov 21, 2017
Hej, just wanted to check the game out again and it seems all patches on lewdpatcher got removed.
Any chance that someone has the 0.2.4b patch lying around?

Thanks!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
For the apartment thing with katia I see her show up ... click the circle with the 2 other women in it and the ? representing the 3rd and it always does the same thing... ring door and he says 'its a pity no one is home" something like that. I cant enter the apartment complex for some reason. I bought the smartphone already / rose / gum / pill but everything else is greyed out ( currently saving to buy the spider drone ).

I am playing the game right now.. Saturday morning ( katia is home ) again, clicking on the circle takes me to ringing the door bell and he says the same shit again... "Pity, looks like there is no one home" .... so i dont know.. /shrug
Oops, if you're gonna save money working in the coffee shop to buy the spider drone... it's gonna take a lifetime, lol... Don't save for the spider drone, I'm sure it'll rain money from somewhere else ;)

The circle in the apartments with several images of the girls (round icon), only indicates who lives there, but not that you can visit them at that time. The icon that indicates that you can visit them, or that there is some interaction, is the image of only one girl and the icon is square with the yellow background.

In Alexia's apartment you can't go at the moment.

To visit Olivia you must first meet her in the coffee shop (this happens at the beginning of the game).
To visit Charlene, you just have to visit Olivia first and wait a few days.

To visit Katia, you first have to do several trainings with her in the park, on the weekends.

Check the quests of each girl in the information icon (note: the quests are not active yet for Gina and Jessy)

Here are guides and information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hej, just wanted to check the game out again and it seems all patches on lewdpatcher got removed.
Any chance that someone has the 0.2.4b patch lying around?

Thanks!
I've been uploading the new compilation, v0.2.4c, that's why there's no patch... I'm updating it now...

EDIT: Updated!

EDIT 2: The patch, even for v0.2.4c, will also work in v0.2.4b, since they are the same files... but I recommend playing v0.2.4c

• Love
Reactions: menorasht and sipi

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, what should we do after Gina's scene? I can't speak to her anymore and even when she's in her room with the rose on it, I can't give her? is there a GUIDE for this version? THX :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes