Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
do old saves work? Quest log doesn't seem to indicate what I need to do next after boinking Katia.
Note that the help system (quests) is not active for Gina and Jessy, and this version has a lot of them.
I recommend two things; wait for v0.2.4b, you will have a better game experience, and, check the developer notes in the OP to know how to trigger the events.

If you reached the last scene of Katia from v0.2.3, in the new version there is no new content for her.

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I just read this walkthrough and i noticed something in the pdf, the items in the shop are all open to be bought... for some reason in my game they are all greyed out, the only thing I can buy is the rose. Character development - ps: i finished all of the content for Ms. Copper.
Name - - affection -- sexuality
Gina---------160--------- 85 - Completed the even with the foot massage
Jessy--------- 71 -------- 160
Cassie------- 75 -------- 2 - finished all her content
Katia---------79--------- 25 - Got her story to the event where i am suppose to go to her apartment... but for some reason i cant seem to enter the apartments at all.

"Spoiler" Also i saw the event with the person on the laptop with Jessy. Yet still no event or scene with her in the morning or friday in her room. Game seems to be stuck in a continuous loop of breakfast or shower / school / camera training / gina at her desk / bar to work for $15.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1921707

If you don't have a high enough affection or sexuality with Gina can you not talk or do other
things with her after the fight with Scott and sex with MC? I think I screwed up and didn't have
high enough sexuality with her. Now I can't talk with her except for her saying she's too busy.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just read this walkthrough and i noticed something in the pdf, the items in the shop are all open to be bought... for some reason in my game they are all greyed out, the only thing I can buy is the rose. Character development - ps: i finished all of the content for Ms. Copper.
Name - - affection -- sexuality
Gina---------160--------- 85 - Completed the even with the foot massage
Jessy--------- 71 -------- 160
Cassie------- 75 -------- 2 - finished all her content
Katia---------79--------- 25 - Got her story to the event where i am suppose to go to her apartment... but for some reason i cant seem to enter the apartments at all.

"Spoiler" Also i saw the event with the person on the laptop with Jessy. Yet still no event or scene with her in the morning or friday in her room. Game seems to be stuck in a continuous loop of breakfast or shower / school / camera training / gina at her desk / bar to work for $15.
You don't have to repeat breakfast every day, make money in the coffee shop, and even go to college, if it's not really necessary.

In Katia's apartment you can go, on weekends, if you've already seen the hospital scene.

In the guide you may see the products in the shop not appear in grey because it's one of the first guides, but then it was modified, as you can't buy the items that can't be used in the game, and that's why they appear in grey.
You should be able to buy: gum, tobacco, the rose, the pill... and later on you unlock the camera, the smartphone, the magazine for Katia and the spider drone.

If you don't have a high enough affection or sexuality with Gina can you not talk or do other
things with her after the fight with Scott and sex with MC? I think I screwed up and didn't have
high enough sexuality with her. Now I can't talk with her except for her saying she's too busy.
You don't need any more points with her; to unlock the last scene you need to have seen the scenes from. Sandra with Jessy, Jessy in front of the webcam, and the sequences of Ms Cooper at the university and at her house... once you've seen that, go sleep in your room.
Come on! You're about to see the last sequence, I hope you like it :)

I read there is a gallery with all the locked and ulocked scenes but i cannot fint it...
In the main menu: "Replay"

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thanks, but it doesn't help either, only scenes from version 0.23 are unlocked. I need "persistent" file, can somebody share?
I think you might be confused. There's only one new scene in the gallery of 0.2.4.
The mod does play all scenes available in the gallery.

CHANGELOG said:
*Note 2: I didn't have time to add some of the new scenes to the "replay system", sorry, as soon as I can I'll add it and make a new compilation

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ok,guys i need your help this is what i completed but reading your comments i miss some important things :confused:

bo.jpg bo.jpg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
ok,guys i need your help this is what i completed but reading your comments i miss some important things :confused:

View attachment 629716 View attachment 629716
It's hard to say because, unfortunately, the 'no more missions' message indicates either that you've done everything possible with that character or that you need to reach a checkpoint with a different character/increase your stats in order to continue.

That being said, it appears that you're done with Charlene, Olivia and Alexia for now. There's definitely more to do with Katia since the last hint you'll recieve is to reach 100 affection and 60 sexuality. With Cassie, the final mission is a farm based photoshoot so if you haven't seen that, check your phone (I missed the notification for that and found it by accident). You also need to get to 30 in sex skills to advance the Gina storyline which then allows to complete the Ms Cooper arc so keep seeing her for now.

mgomez0077 Would it be possible to alter the quest system so that it will indicate whether the questline is actually completed or whether there are other requirements to unlock the next stage?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
I'd like to report a minor bug. (I haven't seen it reported, though I haven't checked EVERY post since the new release.)

In the scene were Sandra is on the bed and Jessy is on the floor (i think it is the first instance of the new "multi-POV" interface), it seems to me that all three "POVs" (when clicking a different thumbnail -- pictured here) are the same POV.

1587653069340.png

I didn't realize this scene had that glitch until I advanced to later ones, where the POV-selector seems to work.

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes