Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks, but it doesn't help either, only scenes from version 0.23 are unlocked. I need "persistent" file, can somebody share?
There are no new "replays" for the new version, I didn't have time to add them :p... sorry, I'll add it in the next version (it's quite easy to repeat and get to those scenes once you know how).

ok,guys i need your help this is what i completed but reading your comments i miss some important things :confused:

View attachment 629716 View attachment 629716
Katia's path is independent.

Olivia's mission can't be completed, so you don't have to keep going to her house if you don't want to.

What you do have to do is keep visiting Ms Cooper to get up to 30 points of sexual ability, that will trigger a great scene with Gina, enjoy it! :devilish::love:

It's hard to say because, unfortunately, the 'no more missions' message indicates either that you've done everything possible with that character or that you need to reach a checkpoint with a different character/increase your stats in order to continue.

That being said, it appears that you're done with Charlene, Olivia and Alexia for now. There's definitely more to do with Katia since the last hint you'll recieve is to reach 100 affection and 60 sexuality. With Cassie, the final mission is a farm based photoshoot so if you haven't seen that, check your phone (I missed the notification for that and found it by accident). You also need to get to 30 in sex skills to advance the Gina storyline which then allows to complete the Ms Cooper arc so keep seeing her for now.

mgomez0077 Would it be possible to alter the quest system so that it will indicate whether the questline is actually completed or whether there are other requirements to unlock the next stage?
In each version I can add missions or not, and depending on the characters, so it's impossible to put some kind of counter to know if some event will trigger another, for the moment... the ideal would be to be sure to have all the missions complete, so you know you have done everything, but this isn't very useful until I incorporated the help system for Gina and Jessy, which is what I will work on in both v0.25 and v0.3

I'd like to report a minor bug. (I haven't seen it reported, though I haven't checked EVERY post since the new release.)

In the scene were Sandra is on the bed and Jessy is on the floor (i think it is the first instance of the new "multi-POV" interface), it seems to me that all three "POVs" (when clicking a different thumbnail -- pictured here) are the same POV.

View attachment 629731

I didn't realize this scene had that glitch until I advanced to later ones, where the POV-selector seems to work.
Thanks for reporting it.
It's already fixed in v0.2.4b, and also, there's a new animation :devilish:

Reactions: Mars88 and Gumby

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In each version I can add missions or not, and depending on the characters, so it's impossible to put some kind of counter to know if some event will trigger another, for the moment... the ideal would be to be sure to have all the missions complete, so you know you have done everything, but this isn't very useful until I incorporated the help system for Gina and Jessy, which is what I will work on in both v0.25 and v0.3
Yeah, I figured it might be tricky given the nature of the gameplay but thanks for your quick reply :love:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
nice game ;)
I like you for liking this game. But... palm trees in your avatar? Now I like you even more. The world needs more palm trees, the symbol of paradise. Not enough palm trees out there; even the Big City in the game needs some! ;)

Disrespectfully yours,
Robert Monotoli
President and CEO
The Palm Trees Fan Club
"Sticking some palm trees up the assholes since 1850."

P.S. Fun fact: certain species of palm trees, especially the hardy ones, can grow even more north of the usual tropical climates where there are some snow occasionally. , for example. :oops:

• Love

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys after a incredible scene with Gina thx to the Chrystal how long will be Tony distanced from her ,i think they will be a fabulous couple:p

now im here about the progress but why under ms Cooper i haven't nothing? im worried i forget something and seems like i can't go visit her ,she is never at her home

Last edited:
  • Haha

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
now im here about the progress but why under ms Cooper i haven't nothing? im worried i forget something and seems like i can't go visit her ,she is never at her home
This, along with other things, is fixed in v0.2.4b... I recommend you to keep your save file from v0.2.3, and wait for the new version to play the new content, you will have a better game experience.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed already or not, but...

Line 31 in pis1_mornings.rpy throws an error, because renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["label_name"] is True only if the game has passed (has "seen") this label. In any other case it throws an error, because there is no such key in the dictionary.

This is not renpy.seen_label() function that can be either True or False. Apparently renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever is a dictionary and a label in there either exists and is True or does not exist at all. In case it doesn't exist, the game stops there and throws an error, as reported here

It means that you can not use renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever as you do here on line 31 (starting code sample from line 30):
Python:
    if meg_intro_done == True and day_number == 5 and mcity_done == False:
        if renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mcity1"] and renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["meetingcop1"] and renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom"]:
            "Se ha detectado que ya has visto la siguiente escena:\n\"Meg visita la ciudad para reunirse con la Srta. Cooper.\""
Would there be a single key to check in a dictionary, I'd use a simple piece of Python code:

Python:
python:
    if "label_name" in renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever:
        seen_stuff = True
    else:
        seen_stuff = False

if seen_stuff:
    do whatever stuff
Since in this case there are 3 keys to check, I would rather use Python's try and except statements like this in this case (starting with line 30):

Python:
        python:
            seen_stuff = True
            try:
                renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mcity1"]
                renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["meetingcop1"]
                renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom"]
            except:
                seen_stuff = False
        if seen_stuff:
            "Se ha detectado que ya has visto la siguiente escena:\n\"Meg visita la ciudad para reunirse con la Srta. Cooper.\""
Now instead of Ren'Py code there is a section of Python code that gives a True value to a variable seen_stuff.
In case any of these 3 labels do not exist in the dictionary, try statement ends with an error message that except will handle by setting variable seen_stuff to False.
Python code ends there and Ren'Py continues by checking the value of seen_stuff.

I tested it and it's working this way.

• Love

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed already or not, but...

Line 31 in pis1_mornings.rpy throws an error, because renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["label_name"] is True only if the game has passed (has "seen") this label. In any other case it throws an error, because there is no such key in the dictionary.

This is not renpy.seen_label() function that can be either True or False. Apparently renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever is a dictionary and a label in there either exists and is True or does not exist at all. In case it doesn't exist, the game stops there and throws an error, as reported here

It means that you can not use renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever as you do here on line 31 (starting code sample from line 30):
Python:
        if renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mcity1"] and renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["meetingcop1"] and renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom"]:
Would there be a single key to check in a dictionary, I'd use a simple piece of Python code:

Python:
python:
    if "label_name" in renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever:
        seen_stuff = True
    else:
        seen_stuff = False

if seen_stuff:
    do whatever stuff
Since in this case there are 3 keys to check, I would rather use Python's try and except statements like this in this case (starting with line 30):

Python:
        python:
            seen_stuff = True
            try:
                renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mcity1"]
                renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["meetingcop1"]
                renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom"]
            except:
                seen_stuff = False
        if seen_stuff:
Now instead of Ren'Py code there is a section of Python code that gives a True value to a variable seen_stuff.
In case any of these 3 labels do not exist in the dictionary, try statement ends with an error message that except will handle by setting variable seen_stuff to False.
Python code ends there and Ren'Py continues by checking the value of seen_stuff.

I tested it and it's working this way.
Thanks for the warning!

I was just checking since several players had this problem.

I used this particular command for the replay system and it seems to work fine there (it's in the "after_load" label)... I don't know why I used it in this particular case, since there are other variables to check that would work perfectly and avoid this problem... at that time I didn't know that this particular command needed to have the variable in its dictionary, I thought it would only check if it was True/False; but the variable is not defined with any "default", it's part of the "persistence" file and it is stored there as the scenes have been viewed (that's why it should work well with "replays" but not in this case).

I still have a lot to learn about programming, lol :p:eek:

Well... tonight I will work on v0.2.4c to correct this problem, and taking advantage of the occasion, will add the new scenes in the "replays" menu :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thanks for the warning!

I was just checking since several players had this problem.

I used this particular command for the replay system and it seems to work fine there (it's in the "after_load" label)... I don't know why I used it in this particular case, since there are other variables to check that would work perfectly and avoid this problem... at that time I didn't know that this particular command needed to have the variable in its dictionary, I thought it would only check if it was True/False; but the variable is not defined with any "default", it's part of the "persistence" file and it is stored there as the scenes have been viewed (that's why it should work well with "replays" but not in this case).

I still have a lot to learn about programming, lol :p:eek:

Well... tonight I will work on v0.2.4c to correct this problem, and taking advantage of the occasion, will add the new scenes in the "replays" menu :)

Thanks!
If the variable isn't defined it will always throw an error, even in the replays ;)
I only see you using this method in 2 line, the one mentioned above and in the label "meg_intro_np". But the last one will never fail, because it checks the label that was just called ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If the variable isn't defined it will always throw an error, even in the replays ;)
I only see you using this method in 2 line, the one mentioned above and in the label "meg_intro_np". But the last one will never fail, because it checks the label that was just called ;)
I used that command to set the value, but not to check it, lol
Python:
    if jessy_sexcamer == True:
        $ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["movierom_opt_dildo"] = True
    if mtroom_done == True:
        $ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom"] = True
        $ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom_np"] = True
That's why it doesn't fail in replays.

I guess, instead of that command, I should use this one:
if renpy.seen_label("mcity1") and .....

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I used that command to set the value, but not to check it, lol
Python:
    if jessy_sexcamer == True:
        $ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["movierom_opt_dildo"] = True
    if mtroom_done == True:
        $ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom"] = True
        $ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["mtroom_np"] = True
That's why it doesn't fail in replays.

I guess, instead of that command, I should use this one:
if renpy.seen_label("mcity1") and .....
Yes. That's the correct way to set it, but not to get it :)
You should indeed use seen_label() to check it

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
This, along with other things, is fixed in v0.2.4b... I recommend you to keep your save file from v0.2.3, and wait for the new version to play the new content, you will have a better game experience.
LOL... wait till you see the final scene of this version ;)

can you explain me what i need to see the final scene of this version with Gina? im doing always the same things

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
can you explain me what i need to see the final scene of this version with Gina? im doing always the same things
You need:
- Having seen the scene with Sandra and Jessy
- Having seen Jessy's scene with the webcam
- Having finished the scenes with Ms Cooper

There are some bugs in v0.2.4 that may prevent you from getting some of these things... maybe you won't be able to accept Jessy's offer (Friday night in her room), or maybe you won't know what to do with Ms Cooper (a quest is missing in the info menu).

All this has been fixed in v0.2.4b; although another bug has been discovered in Megan's scenes that I have already fixed... and I'm already trying to compile v0.2.4c

if u don't mind update mgomez0077 the tag incest if the available gomez-san :oops: :love:

still wait if there's more scene with his aunt
The tag is already present :unsure::p

• Haha
Reactions: dikdik48

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
You need:
- Having seen the scene with Sandra and Jessy
- Having seen Jessy's scene with the webcam
- Having finished the scenes with Ms Cooper

There are some bugs in v0.2.4 that may prevent you from getting some of these things... maybe you won't be able to accept Jessy's offer (Friday night in her room), or maybe you won't know what to do with Ms Cooper (a quest is missing in the info menu).

All this has been fixed in v0.2.4b; although another bug has been discovered in Megan's scenes that I have already fixed... and I'm already trying to compile v0.2.4c

The tag is already present :unsure::p
the scene with Sandra ,Tony and Jessy in Jessys room? if is this Yes
jessy's scene with Tony with the webcam? Yes
About scenes with Ms Cooper im now where i meet her in his house and arrived Jennifer? Yes

i really don't know what made now to finally see final scene with Gina

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
About scenes with Ms Cooper im now where i meet her in his house and arrived Jennifer? Yes

Perfect! You meet Jessy's "good boy" requirements, and she gives you permission to see the final scene :love::p:ROFLMAO:;)

Joking aside, this is due to another problem in v0.2.4, already fixed in v0.2.4b...

You have to go to sleep in your room; or be in the apartment (not on the map or in the apartment overview) and press the time forward button until you jump to the next day.

Enjoy! :D

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Oh, BTW... Do you have any tissues nearby? :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
You have to go to sleep in your room; or be in the apartment (not on the map or in the apartment overview) and press the time forward button until you jump to the next day.
im in my room and is fridaty midnight is the right day and time?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
im in my room and is fridaty midnight is the right day and time?
If you meet the requirements, just jumping from one day to the next will trigger the final scene... the only problem is that, if the jump from one day to the next is not done from the apartment, it doesn't work.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes