frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
Well what about Katie it keep telling me to train with her and have fun but nothing happens we just train is that all for her

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can Gina be avoided? Or we forced into relationship with her?
In order to advance the Ms Cooper storyline (which sows the seed for you taking back some control in that relationship) you need to complete all of the currently implemented Gina content.

Well what about Katie it keep telling me to train with her and have fun but nothing happens we just train is that all for her
What point are you up to with the training? Have you tried butt stuff with her yet?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: frank4op and Vamori

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
no i stopped at the handjob does it trigger automatically
Should do, maybe not the very next time but soon enough. I had affection at 100 and sexuality at 61 when it triggered for me if that helps
Mega-link seems to be dead ?
Yes, it has been for a while but since v02.4b will likely drop soon it's a waste of time re-upping it. If you really want to play right now, use the Nopy link, it's always my preferred option.

Reactions: frank4op and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Should do, maybe not the very next time but soon enough. I had affection at 100 and sexuality at 61 when it triggered for me if that helps

Yes, it has been for a while but since v02.4b will likely drop soon it's a waste of time re-upping it. If you really want to play right now, use the Nopy link, it's always my preferred option.
Thanks I'll just wait for the next update then...
Haven't played this game for a long time know and I'm in no rush :)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
After I give Gina some time and the drone scene is there is more events with her
And after Jessie talked to Becky is there is more events and how
to trigger them

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
The MC changes back to Tony during the flashback scene initiated by the note/picture. The name over the avatar for the MC, and then in dialog when it's back to current time.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
when trying to download from Mega it is showing this The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: WaerM

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
After I give Gina some time and the drone scene is there is more events with her
And after Jessie talked to Becky is there is more events and how
to trigger them
What i have to do to have the esene with Jessy and mc sister and the esene with miss cooper and the grand finale with gina
To see the final scene with Gina you must have seen the scene with Sandra and Jessy and Jessy's scene in front of the webcam (you must accept Jessy's offer, visiting her on Friday night); and Ms Cooper's scenes (in between you can see the new scene with Becky and Jessy, and if you want, repeat Meg's).

The MC changes back to Tony during the flashback scene initiated by the note/picture. The name over the avatar for the MC, and then in dialog when it's back to current time.
That problem is fixed in v0.2.4b

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Correct, only scenes after the end of previous version are unlocked
That's really strange because they are unlocked through the "persistent" file, not through the save file.
Once the scene has been viewed, it's unlocked, even if you start the game again or load a different save file, you will have it unlocked.
Is it possible that you deleted the "persistent" file?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
No, it's not deleted, "persistent" file in the "save' folder, but all new scenes are locked
Well, that file I think is created when the game starts, the question is if it was there before.

You can ask someone who has finished the game to attach their file, and it will help you to unlock the scenes.
(I don't attach mine because, as a developer, it might contain other variables, I do a lot of testing, lol)

Reactions: Mars88

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Well, that file I think is created when the game starts, the question is if it was there before.

You can ask someone who has finished the game to attach their file, and it will help you to unlock the scenes.
(I don't attach mine because, as a developer, it might contain other variables, I do a lot of testing, lol)
Ok, thanks a lot

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes