DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No it does not NTR is when your being cucked and cheated on, you've never liked a girl you met that was already in a relationship the odds of every girl you've every dated in your life time being single at that very moment you 1st meet is 1/10. Believe you me I have a disdain for any NTR content but this is not NTR your the bad guy trying to break up a happy home not the other way around. Gina is not your girl she is an old friend you grew up with that you always liked and found attractive but your cowardice/shy you never built up enough courage to tell her. She moved to the city years before you, she does not even know that you like her. Perhaps if MC wasn't such a puss she would have found a way to make the long distant relationship work.
Except you are not the bad guy here. The BF is basically a piece of shit that is overly controlling and only really cares for himself and actually Gina is the one he likely treats best in the whole world (which kind of says not a lot of positive about him). Tony appearing back in her world is also the wake up sign for Gina about her relationship and what she wants out of one while she is conflicted about her feelings and needs. Now whether that is done perfectly or great is up to decide to anyone for themselves. :p At least it does give Gina at least some character and self agency in the story.

As discussed before with the background of Tony and Gina, that was more serious as just friends in past when were very young but it is bloody hard to keep such relations going when you are a kid below the age of 10 :p, writer did need to give Tony a reason to get involved with the other women first. Or game would have been over in update 1 or 2. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm also like this with Gina, I thought there would be hotter scenes like in the previous versions ..
You are aware that this is a bugged test version right? If you want to play unrequested bug tester while warned, do not complain to dev you ran into bugs he already confirmed were there in a test version, but wait for the version that was tested .......

Now you might still be right that there will not be hotter updates with Gina in this update as in latest update, then again that was the update that concentrated on her moving forward and this one is less Gina centered and also was meant to remove a lot of grind, better code, add quest hints for all girls, new UI and so on. So if in only for Gina there is always a risk some updates will disappoint you, especially since there are quite a few girls around and I suspect both Mom and Sis story lines will also need some serious forwarding at a certain time in the future for example.

Last edited:

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Bugs:
Correction:
While I am at a regular play - no save game from previous version used - Cassie appears on the map w/o having the option to go there.

Save game is attached. (name is misleading)

Disabling the sound does not work for the vibrator scene.

In the comic test "Who is the enemy that Superman has struggled most to defeat in most stories?" the answering system seems to go mad. Just bogus appears.

Suggestions:
As well it would be nice, if "Skipping Free Time" would keep the position and not jump back to the universities entrance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesis9000

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "omom4, publicación: 4164565, miembro: 105923"]
como llegar a la tienda de ropa?
no veo eso en el mapa
[/ CITAR]

hablar con jessy el viernes noche

Reactions: omom4

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
First you have to start from the beginning because the last save doesn't work. Then I play this update, I don't even know how long and after a while I try to save it and EROR comes out ... All the time I spent on the game (I didn't even reach the end of this update) ) was obviously for nothing because I have to start all over again ...
I've done a lot of quests and come a long way and then this eror happens ... Man ... :cautious:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It's been said before, but after playing for several hours, I really do believe it's better to wait for v0.3.1, and probably start from scratch *again*. There are many bugs that the developer was already aware of, and he didn't intend for this version to be released, but apparently, one of the testers thought it would look good on the developers' resume if an early test version reached the public..

Reactions: State Briga
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes