tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I just don't understand how it's not NTR when the main love interest (she's even presented on a cover image) is fucking with pleasure with another guy? How do I start liking her and showing interest in her when she's fucking some imbecile, when she's telling how she loves him? Does she have an IQ of a slice of a bread? Why is she even with this guy?
Well, the dev is wrong, it is NTR, but not the kind you are talking about. You are worried about netorare (stealing girl from MC), it's netori (MC stealing girl).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just don't understand how it's not NTR when the main love interest (she's even presented on a cover image) is fucking with pleasure with another guy? How do I start liking her and showing interest in her when she's fucking some imbecile, when she's telling how she loves him? Does she have an IQ of a slice of a bread? Why is she even with this guy?
It take her some time to wake up but yeah that is the weakest part of the game, then again it is some drama and growth dev wanted. Possibly also to at least give some of the other girls a chance to make an impression. If Gina would be free at start based on story Tony would only have a relation with Gina likely and never started to taste all those other delicacies he now does while Gina is in a relation already. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
It take her some time to wake up but yeah that is the weakest part of the game, then again it is some drama and growth dev wanted. Possibly also to at least give some of the other girls a chance to make an impression. If Gina would be free at start based on story Tony would only have a relation with Gina likely and never started to taste all those other delicacies he now does while Gina is in a relation already. :p
Plus, it gets a little old having every game be the same 'MC is either the only male alive or every woman he comes into contact with retroactively becomes physically ill at the thought of any other man's penis'.

Gina's hot. Hot girls usually have boyfriends. In games like these, the boyfriends tend to be losers so the player doesn't have to feel bad about stealing the girl away from them. But... getting all upset about Gina still having sex with her boyfriend after having just re-met the MC (like, that same day IIRC?) is dumb. The designers went back and made the scene optional so people would chill about it, and that's more than they should have had to do, frankly. Like you said, it's not even the 'bad' type of NTR, really. We're stealing her from him, not vice versa.

I also agree that having Gina 'available' at the beginning of the game would kinda screw the story. She's not my favorite LI in the game, but she's obviously meant to be the central story LI.

Last edited:

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 808304
Hello, i have a bug.
I can't go to cassie studio there is no red circle. I receive her text for coming in the afternoon.
The only cheat i use is for up my speed (otherwise too long to beat Katia)

Great game with cool story and amazing renders !
The same thing happened to me bro, I will explain: you have to check the text message and you will see in the last one that she sent you, you will see below to answer her, that unlocks the next session and the purchase of the camera.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Plus, it gets a little old having every game be the same 'MC is either the only male alive or every woman he comes into contact with retroactively becomes physically ill at the thought of any other man's penis'.

Gina's hot. Hot girls usually have boyfriends. In games like these, the boyfriends tend to be losers so the player doesn't have to feel bad about stealing the girl away from them. Getting all upset about Gina still having sex with her boyfriend after having just met the MC for the first time since childhood is dumb.
Yeah though of course it is also not needed that Gina is basically in a relation with a psychopath and in a way being maintained financially by him. :p Then again we know that in adult games all other guys if around are even bigger assholes as the MC himself unless the other guy is an nonthreatening wingman. :p

Reactions: Warped77

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
so i've been getting this everytime i try to save the game

this is after i get olivia's phone number
Update : i think i narrow it down to it occers when u try to complete liv shoot in the face event

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'shop/items/Mobil.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup __builtin__.function failed

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.3
Thu Sep 10 04:23:18 2020

Last edited:

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018

Update : i think i narrow it down to it occers when u try to repeat liv shoot in the face event

Code:

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\ssa\BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.3
In my case, after shooting 2 times, it no longer allows me to repeat, it only tells me that in future updates I will have more events with OLIVIA AND CHARLENE.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Update : i think i narrow it down to it occers when u try to repeat liv shoot in the face event

Code:

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
    rv = run(action)
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Big City's Pleasures 0.3
This is already fixed for the next v0.3.1 :p
But thanks for notifying it ;)

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i am on the mac and i am not sure how to actually play this. i downloaded the mac version but i cant seem to find the game app

Reactions: Troy9000

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Brrrr? Is he fucking cold?
Your review: "Animations: average" ... here I stopped reading, it's clear you haven't played the game enough :ROFLMAO:

It's a buggy version, I already said that, so better wait for the next one... anyway, don't you know how to use a quest system to advance instead of navigating the map as you like, repeating 50 times things that lead nowhere, and then complaining? :rolleyes:

And when the programmer sees: "UI: below average" he will be happy too.

I'm usually quite patient, but it's always the same... try to create a game and let me analyze it, it would be cool! :KEK:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Your review: "Animations: average" ... here I stopped reading, it's clear you haven't played the game enough :ROFLMAO:

It's a buggy version, I already said that, so better wait for the next one... anyway, don't you know how to use a quest system to advance instead of navigating the map as you like, repeating 50 times things that lead nowhere, and then complaining? :rolleyes:

And when the programmer sees: "UI: below average" he will be happy too.

I'm usually quite patient, but it's always the same... try to create a game and let me analyze it, it would be cool! :KEK:
Compared to the latest up and comers, average was a nice rating.

Edit: And Animations: average was at the end of the review, so...thanks?

Edit 2: I'll even throw you a bone here. Olivia's animations were really good. The femdom animations were a bit janky though. Everything else usually fell in between that which came out to an "Average" rating.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zoe_meat
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes