Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Cannot open Cassie's message on the mobile to proceed to her mission. I'm playing the Android port. Only it's me?? I guess I must wait to the version 0.3.1(with sharp teeth). Overall, this game getting better, update to update.

TnMtnWolf

Jun 25, 2019
ok downloaded the new version of Big City's Pleasures. i have the iphone and have went to the bedroom and brought it up and clicked on Messages. when i click on the girl who i have messages waiting it wont let me see them nothing happens. what am i doing wrong.

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
I must be honest, this game has very good renderings, the models are very beautiful, but and I repeat "BUT" .... the story sucks, I'm not sure even if the MC suffers from mental retardation or if he was raped by child because I can't understand how the red-haired whore doesn't take advantage of raping himself hundreds of times as many times as he can or his best friend .... JESUS CHRIST, what happens to the game developer, it takes forever to release updates and now with this latest update I make everything worse, you can no longer use the previous saves, which forces you to start from scratch and there you realize (if you have already been playing it like me from the beginning) that I remove many things, I still could not find what brought this back last update...
I give it 2 stars and thank you.

Reactions: petrenko8

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I must be honest, this game has very good renderings, the models are very beautiful, but and I repeat "BUT" .... the story sucks, I'm not sure even if the MC suffers from mental retardation or if he was raped by child because I can't understand how the red-haired whore doesn't take advantage of raping himself hundreds of times as many times as he can or his best friend .... JESUS CHRIST, what happens to the game developer, it takes forever to release updates and now with this latest update I make everything worse, you can no longer use the previous saves, which forces you to start from scratch and there you realize (if you have already been playing it like me from the beginning) that I remove many things, I still could not find what brought this back last update...
it wouldve been better if we were provided a save from the last of the last update so we didnt have to start over again it sucks especially with it being a sandbox kind of game a linear one wouldnt have been so bad because then it wouldve been straightforward

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Developers have lives. I know that's a shock we are not machines. Most do this as a side hobby. all the games on this site are under development unless it says complete. So games are subject to change and saves do break when you recode it. Things get done when there done.

John David

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone else want more of the photographer chick or is that just me? Lol.
It always works our that there's a side character that grabs your attention I guess!

• Love
Reactions: Warped77

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
screenshot.png
Hello, i have a bug.
I can't go to cassie studio there is no red circle. I receive her text for coming in the afternoon.
The only cheat i use is for up my speed (otherwise too long to beat Katia)

Great game with cool story and amazing renders !

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Developers have lives. I know that's a shock we are not machines. Most do this as a side hobby. all the games on this site are under development unless it says complete. So games are subject to change and saves do break when you recode it. Things get done when there done.
Some people forget that Developers are people too. But you gotta admit thats the flaw of sandbox VNs, once there is a new update it fucks up the saves and restarts the grind, however not all sandbox VNs fuck up everything though. And HONESTLY sandbox mechanic is effective in covering the low renders per update, not pointing fingers though.

Reactions: bjornt2

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
For those talking about bugs and broken saves and such. this is a pre release this was not supposed to be published to the general public. A final version of this update is coming soon and these bugs are being addresses and are known about. It is not recommended to download the 0.3 version and you should wait till the 0.3.1 version is released which should address all the bugs everyone is going on about. Also you do need a new save as has been mentioned since a lot of the code has been rewritten.

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
For those talking about bugs and broken saves and such. this is a pre release this was not supposed to be published to the general public. A final version of this update is coming soon and these bugs are being addresses and are known about. It is not recommended to download the 0.3 version and you should wait till the 0.3.1 version is released which should address all the bugs everyone is going on about. Also you do need a new save as has been mentioned since a lot of the code has been rewritten.
i have a patreon v0.3 RC version, not the leaked version. I share my bug here for compare with other and for mgomez007 to know about.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 808304
Hello, i have a bug.
I can't go to cassie studio there is no red circle. I receive her text for coming in the afternoon.

Go back to the phone, check the bottom message. In the box there is a little arrow to return the message, click it.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

ji.vi

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 808304
Hello, i have a bug.

Its not bug, go to your room open phone and answer Cassie on message and you wil have add photostudio on the map.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes