House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I wasnt asking for an old save...i restarted and made it to the skype call with sis when i went to save and game crashed out and was no autosaves or saves so would have to start AGAIN...asking if anyone playing a new game made it that far and has a save i'd appreciate if they could share it with me.
Yeah the Dev pretty much warned people against downloading this version because it has issues, I don’t know if that what’s causing your problems but it’s worth noting.

D

Deleted member 2631054

Kinda a bit wonky, everytime I click on the screen it goes back & forth, 1st click the A shows up for the transparent text box, second click advances text...

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Oh, if you like Jessy, you'll love this new version!
But precisely this is another reason to wait for v0.3.1, in the current v0.3 RC ("Release Candidate") there are missing scenes with Jessy :rolleyes: .... a hot ones! :devilish:
Jessy is a good girl so it's always worth waiting on her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
anyone compressed version
We have a leaked test version here with bugs for a 5GB game, guess the Android will be out after there is a final version. For those wanting the perfect experience wait for the final version of this update, those who want to help dev as unrequested bugtester, feel free to play this version but expect bugs. They have been confirmed already by dev and are being fixed.

Edit: we might well need a test version tag like we have Abandanoed and On Hold to make clear when we are not playing a regular version, though might be hard to decide which games get that tag since some leaked version are real test versions and others are just the higher leaked patreon early bonus that were tested but still have some bugs anyways.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I more like real lesbians not lesbians who can be turned into straight or bi with a horse size willy.
Tastes differ, but this is a male MC game in the end. So real lesbians do make less sense since it is about MC's conquests and story. Though I know you are not the only one who cannot find enough of that content you like in female mc games, which is a pity.

Reactions: House Of Black

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Oh, I meant whethre there's content with anyone. Thought that maybe the two main girls are "roommates" and such
oh, i thought you wanted to know which characters the ipatch is for.
the two main characters are roommates and i'm satisfied.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes