Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
First: big thanks for this game!

I played the new version again, but i don't see the new scene with Jessy (movie night, romantic), and the last scene with Cassie.
You may have an idea? Thanks!
Read This

0.3 is not stable and is missing scenes (including the Jessy ones you mention). 0.3.1 will fix this and should be available in the next day or two.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Alright, cool no worries I'll just wait. Last thing I want is a bugfest.
It''s not a bugfest either, lol
Simply, when switching to the new quest system, everything has had to be adapted, and some of the quests may not be unlocked as they should... for example, you can see the new scenes of Gina doing yoga, but not the previous ones, so you cannot complete enough quests with Gina to unlock the final scene, and at the same time this blocks the path of Ms Cooper... but this is already fixed.
Other than this, it's small details, but everything matters :p

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It''s not a bugfest either, lol
Simply, when switching to the new quest system, everything has had to be adapted, and some of the quests may not be unlocked as they should... for example, you can see the new scenes of Gina doing yoga, but not the previous ones, so you cannot complete enough quests with Gina to unlock the final scene, and at the same time this blocks the path of Ms Cooper... but this is already fixed.
Other than this, it's small details, but everything matters :p
Ok I see now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm a patreon for this game, I really liked receiving the updates.
Having to start over the GRIND is killing me. Trying to get back to the point I had made it to.
First of all, thank you for supporting the project! ;)

The programmer could have made the saves compatible, and in his defense I must say that it was my decision not to, for two reasons.
1- It would have taken some time; time that we needed to focus on other improvements.
2- Due to the change in the quest system, I thought it was appropriate that people played from the beginning and thus check that it worked well, besides being able to enjoy the many other improvements and also the new scenes, since they happen in "past time".

Basically we have tried to strengthen the game to, from here, be able to advance better and faster... take into account that one of the important improvements is the inclusion of Gina and Jessy in the quests system, until now one could not know what to do to advance with them, and it was a pity, they have almost the best scenes (for the moment, hehe :devilish::p).

I regret that you have to start again, and will try to avoid from now on, but, on the other hand, if you think there is any improvement to incorporate, now is the time, don't hesitate to contact me to give me your opinion ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes