ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Haven't played in awhile, can you have sex with Olivia yet. She's my favorite.
had gotten to new Olivia scenes before my game assploded when i tried to save...do not know if there are other new beyond those new...but her scenes were expanded.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why Incest Tag Removed ? Thats Litle Dissapointing
Mc's Mom and Sister are Far more Beatifull :confused: (n)
Then whats the incest patch for?
Who told you that?
a little bird....or is it necessary to do some drawing to better explain it?
there is no incest in this game, there is no incest planned, to repeat once again.
if you, or anyone else, wanna that particular fetish, please check for unofficial patch or something, if there is any.
cheers

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
The Nopy link is for the uncencored version so you shouldn't need it.

Of course, as mgomez0077 has taken pains to point out, you might want to wait for the public version as this has not yet been bug tested properly
i did download it from nopy link so it should be fine i guess.. thanks

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I don't recommend playing this version yet, it contains some bugs; wait for v0.3.1, it will be released very soon
This game is very enjoyable and has a great story.
However, developer friend as the saying goes, haste is the enemy of perfection.
I shouldn't even have released this now, since it's full of bugs.
The best job is in patience and I understand that it takes time ... so take it easy, great jobs in previous versions ... Congratulations. (y):love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't recommend playing this version yet, it contains some bugs; wait for v0.3.1, it will be released very soon
This game is very enjoyable and has a great story.
However, developer friend as the saying goes, haste is the enemy of perfection.
I shouldn't even have released this now, since it's full of bugs.
The best job is in patience and I understand that it takes time ... so take it easy, great jobs in previous versions ... Congratulations. (y):love:
Especially in this version there have been many changes in the programming. A professional programmer has collaborated and has done a great job :D:p:love:

I've tried to test the new programming and the new parts as much as I could, probably the tiredness has made me not pay attention to all the details, but it was also sent to several betatesters, to which by the way I'm very grateful, they helped to correct several bugs... still, when it is published many more people play it, it's inevitable that there is some detail that has gone unnoticed and that many more eyes, and many more hands, lol, are going to see.
Still, given the countless changes that have been made, I'm quite satisfied with the result, ideally 0 bugs, but ... anyway, many of the bugs are already fixed, and I added the content with Jessy that had been missing, and I only have to verify some details.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I've tried to test the new programming and the new parts as much as I could, probably the tiredness has made me not pay attention to all the details, but it was also sent to several betatesters, to which by the way I'm very grateful, they helped to correct several bugs... still, when it is published many more people play it, it's inevitable that there is some detail that has gone unnoticed and that many more eyes, and many more hands, lol, are going to see.
Still, given the countless changes that have been made, I'm quite satisfied with the result, ideally 0 bugs, but ... anyway, many of the bugs are already fixed, and I added the content with Jessy that had been missing, and I only have to verify some details.
From this point of view your even agree to play and discover other flaws, so the fix for the next update comes with all the flaws fixed.
Well applied your vision ... success friend. (y)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Make sure you block permanently.... LOL
I asked you before what you meant, and you didn't answer :rolleyes:

I think I understand, and I apologize if I don't, that you think I write these messages to... "Block the game"(?) :FacePalm:
I can do little to avoid leaks, but at least I warn people not to play that version so they don't waste their time, as there are known bugs that are already fixed for the next version that will be released in Patreon tomorrow.
Whoever wants to listen to me, fine, whoever doesn't, that's up to him. I've already warned :p:BootyTime:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
First: big thanks for this game!

I played the new version again, but i don't see the new scene with Jessy (movie night, romantic), and the last scene with Cassie.
You may have an idea? Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes