GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Believe it or not, apart from caring about the economic part, because the project depends on this (as any work, I think) ... the important thing for me is that you have a good experience when playing ... if you are going to find bugs in this version, I prefer to warn.

I have the control to, once it has been leaked, be able to change the images, texts or changelog... I don't control the links and it's not allowed to delete them.

Definitively, yes.
There will be a update patch onle or a entire full game download after?
Just to know, as I've already downloaded this 5.3gb version.
And will be needed a new save game?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm going to take the dev's recommendation and wait for v0.3.1, but that changelog gives me a lot of hope for this game.

I dropped it several updates ago because it felt like the main girls weren't getting enough attention and the grind and repetition just weren't very fun.

It looks like the girls have gotten more content over the last few updates and this version seems to have improved on the repetition and grinding. Hopefully I don't have to run 50 races anymore to make any progress, lol.

Anyway, really looking forward to the 0.3.1 update. :D

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Oh, if you like Jessy, you'll love this new version!
But precisely this is another reason to wait for v0.3.1, in the current v0.3 RC ("Release Candidate") there are missing scenes with Jessy :rolleyes: .... a hot ones! :devilish:
Until I read this, I was going to just push through and start playing 0.3 anyway, cuz I'm impatient.

However, having read this... I don't think I've ever hit the 'delete' button so quickly. :)

edit: Regarding my earlier post... I do like Gina a lot (she's absolutely gorgeous after all), I'm just going to be VERY upset and disappointed if the MC basically pushes Jessy aside now that things are finally progressing with Gina.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm going to take the dev's recommendation and wait for v0.3.1, but that changelog gives me a lot of hope for this game.

I dropped it several updates ago because it felt like the main girls weren't getting enough attention and the grind and repetition just weren't very fun.

It looks like the girls have gotten more content over the last few updates and this version seems to have improved on the repetition and grinding. Hopefully I don't have to run 50 races anymore to make any progress, lol.

Anyway, really looking forward to the 0.3.1 update. :D
The repetitions can be even more reduced and we will continue working on this aspect, but I have paid attention to the most annoying ones to correct them; moreover, the new quests system should help you know what to do at all times and avoid repeating things unnecessarily.

Until I read this, I was going to just push through and start playing 0.3 anyway, cuz I'm impatient.

However, having read this... I don't think I've ever hit the 'delete' button so quickly. :)
Yep, Worthwhile! :love::devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Hello is the NTR can we turn it off if we wanting to .
NTR in this game is ALWAYS optional.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Are you trolling ? Do you see any ntr tag ?
Well, as we know, some people are hypersensitive and consider the early scene with Gina and her boyfriend to be NTR content. They're flat-out wrong... but it's come up. Well, okay... by strict reading of the NTR tag definition it could be, technically, but that's stupid.

Reactions: RobZombi3

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, as we know, some people are hypersensitive and consider the early scene with Gina and her boyfriend to be NTR content. They're flat-out wrong... but it's come up. Well, okay... by strict reading of the NTR tag definition it could be, technically, but that's stupid.
Yes, I know, but I don't consider that scene NTR, I have already explained it some time... but I also know that for many the definition of NTR is "Is there a cock that isn't mine in the game? It is NTR!", lol

Really good game
Thanks!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019

edit: Regarding my earlier post... I do like Gina a lot (she's absolutely gorgeous after all), I'm just going to be VERY upset and disappointed if the MC basically pushes Jessy aside now that things are finally progressing with Gina.
Nah Gina is nice and all, but i hate this forced sexscenes with her. My favorit is Jessy and i would like to stay only friends with Gina.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Nah Gina is nice and all, but i hate this forced sexscenes with her. My favorit is Jessy and i would like to stay only friends with Gina.
Yeah, if it comes down to a choice between Gina and Jessy... Gina doesn't stand a chance. I'm okay with being with both also, but being with Gina at the expense of Jessy is an absolute no-go for me.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes