PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I love the update of the changelog in v0.3 :FacePalm:... emphasizing the negative part of a version with more than 500 new images, about 100 animations, and with countless changes in programming and aesthetics :rolleyes:
Ok ty then I gonna wait for the new android update

Reactions: Qmil679

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Oh, no-no-no-no... f my life not this again... I just finished "New Coral City" from the start and now this? And I need to go through all the teacher (forgot her name) femdom BS again - man that's suck. Well I guess another evening in the dumpster :sneaky: :p

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Maybe I shouldn't even warn you :FacePalm:... but I think it's for the good of the game, and the players... :)
Do not download this version :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK
Sorry about requesting!
I noticed an update at another site and made a request here.

If this one, as you mention, is not 100% stable I'll wait for 3.1.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
so why was this tagged incest? if some posts say there is no incest. and for what is the incest patch in the op for?
i am confused, is this an incest like game or a normal game? will there be incest in the future?

i have not played the game yet but it is on my list of incest games i wamted to play
Because the MC has a mother and sister who he's likely to get a bit freaky with later, especially since his sister likes to dry hump a pillow while calling out his name and his Mom is flashing her tits at him to help with his "urges".

So nothing too sexual yet, but the patch will still needs to be updated to the 0.3 version for people (like myself) who want these characters to be referred to as "Mom" and "sister".

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
is it now possible, to continue the story with jessy without Gina or the teacher?

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
As soon as I saw the download filename was "BigCitysPleasures-0.3-RC-pc_Uncensored .rar" I cancelled and thought I'll wait - as it's a work in progress.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I appreciate this warning from you.

Thanks
Believe it or not, apart from caring about the economic part, because the project depends on this (as any work, I think) ... the important thing for me is that you have a good experience when playing ... if you are going to find bugs in this version, I prefer to warn.

LOL, he already has the control :rolleyes:
I have the control to, once it has been leaked, be able to change the images, texts or changelog... I don't control the links and it's not allowed to delete them.

So this version is unstable, right? I should wait for a stable update?
Definitively, yes.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Because the MC has a mother and sister who he's likely to get a bit freaky with later, especially since his sister likes to dry hump a pillow while calling out his name and his Mom is flashing her tits at him to help with his "urges".

So nothing too sexual yet, but the patch will still need to be updated to the 0.3 version for people (like myself) who want these characters to be referred to as "Mom" and "sister".

Can't you contact the mods to gain control of the thread therefore allowing you to edit it yourself?
thank you, so i think it will stay on my list if the patxh will be updated.
Why Incest Tag Removed ? Thats Litle Dissapointing
Mc's Mom and Sister are Far more Beatifull :confused: (n)
because the patch must be updated untill then no incest for us, it is possible that we never see this update i assume

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why Incest Tag Removed ? Thats Litle Dissapointing
Mc's Mom and Sister are Far more Beatifull :confused: (n)
Maybe it's just been removed because there isn't any in the game yet. After all, tags are supposed to represent what the game currently has, not what it will have.

Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Believe it or not, apart from caring about the economic part, because the project depends on this (as any work, I think) ... the important thing for me is that you have a good experience when playing ... if you are going to find bugs in this version, I prefer to warn.

I have the control to, once it has been leaked, be able to change the images, texts or changelog... I don't control the links and it's not allowed to delete them.

Definitively, yes.
so will there be family action in the future?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes