Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Wanderan here.

I helped mgomez0077 out with a lot of the translation for this update and I would personally appreciate any and all feedback on all of the English translation.

I've been writing stories and the like for more than 13 years, so it was an honor to be the mastermind behind Charlene's storyline in this update and I've also been granted the honor of continuing it thanks to the big boss Porcus himself.

Please everyone, I spent a lot of time trying to come up with ideas and such so don't be afraid to be critical here. If you genuinely enjoyed Charlene's content, and if you noticed an improvement in the English translation for those of you who play that version, let me and the big boss know. We've been working together for the better part of a couple months and it was seriously a huge honor for me to be involved.

My goal was to create something that you guys could enjoy and for those truly interested, give you a glimpse into a world that's not often explored in video games or visual novels in general. If I ignited any spark of interest in that world (won't put any spoilers in here), please let me know. In addition for writing stories for such a long time, I have an EXTREMELY extensive knowledge in that department of reading (you'll see what I'm talking about when you play Charlene's section through).

Thanks for being fans, and feel free to contact me for any questions you may have ^.^

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Wanderan here.

I helped mgomez0077 out with a lot of the translation for this update and I would personally appreciate any and all feedback on all of the English translation.

I've been writing stories and the like for more than 13 years, so it was an honor to be the mastermind behind Charlene's storyline in this update and I've also been granted the honor of continuing it thanks to the big boss Porcus himself.

Please everyone, I spent a lot of time trying to come up with ideas and such so don't be afraid to be critical here. If you genuinely enjoyed Charlene's content, and if you noticed an improvement in the English translation for those of you who play that version, let me and the big boss know. We've been working together for the better part of a couple months and it was seriously a huge honor for me to be involved.

My goal was to create something that you guys could enjoy and for those truly interested, give you a glimpse into a world that's not often explored in video games or visual novels in general. If I ignited any spark of interest in that world (won't put any spoilers in here), please let me know. In addition for writing stories for such a long time, I have an EXTREMELY extensive knowledge in that department of reading (you'll see what I'm talking about when you play Charlene's section through).

Thanks for being fans, and feel free to contact me for any questions you may have ^.^
Wait... so we're getting more Jessy AND more Charlene this release? Just so you know, I have a minor heart condition... it might be time to make sure my will is up-to-date. :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Wanderan here.

You have done a great job and I hope people like it! (I'm convinced of it) ;)

Thank you very much for all your work, your amazing writings, and help with translations! :love::love::love::love:

Mr.mgomez0077, well done on the blocking and keep the game for yourself.... Thanks
What do you mean? :unsure:

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Haha. Well, mgomez0077 is the mastermind of Jessy so he'd be the man to ask. Charlene essentially became my daughter in this whole thing so I'm basically in charge of everything concerning her.

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
So quick question (i haven't played 0.3 <always read the comments first) is jessy going to be a girlfriend kinda type with the girly amount of romance or is she more gonna be a friends with benefits kinda girl?

Gina seems to me like the main focus for girlfriend type, the others seem like hit and quit at the moment.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
That's what I did the first time and when i saw that Katia save freezes again and also the first web cam with Jess doesn't take place, I decided to redo all but to not more put my saves in thhis time.. In this case there was no Katia anymore but the first webcam scene with Jess still didn't take place.
I know where the saves are and i did delete both folders. It may be that when you say "start the game again" maybe you mean i should start a "new game". That I didn't do because i put your save inside the empty saves folder (of the game) and went on from there. Like anybody would do who just downloaded this version and has no saves..
Can it be that when you test the bugs you do that in the spanish version? Maybe there is a typo in the code of the english version..
I am not finding this game here "(C)\Users\<my name>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\<name of the game>\game" on my computer. I want to start fresh without any old saves. Please help and accept my most gracious thanks.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I am not finding this game here "(C)\Users\<my name>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\<name of the game>\game" on my computer. I want to start fresh without any old saves. Please help and accept my most gracious thanks.
It looks like we'll all be starting fresh tomorrow when 0.3.1 releases, so hopefully that will fix your issue?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
For reasons that better not be commented, lol... the name of the game you have to look for is something like "Tony City's Adventures".

BUT, don't delete its "persistent" file, because if you keep it, even if you have to start over, you'll be able to use fast forward in the scenes you've seen before (using "Crtl"); if you delete it you won't be able to do that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For reasons that better not be commented, lol... the name of the game you have to look for is something like "Tony City's Adventures".

BUT, don't delete its "persistent" file, because if you keep it, even if you have to start over, you'll be able to use fast forward in the scenes you've seen before (using "Crtl"); if you delete it you won't be able to do that.
Or they could just enable skipping unseen text ;)

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019

I was going nuts trying to find this game. I knew it had to be some place. Thank you so kindly for this information.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Anyone by chance have a save as the first phone call with sis is happening and Jessy is honking on bobo?..i went to save and game tracebacked out and i went back to game and was no autosaves and my old saves tell me i have to start a new game.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes