Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
heres my save. if you can .. check it out to see what i should be doing
Sorry, but I've been working on fixing some small bugs in the current version (it's already done), and right now I'm adding some scenes with Jessy that were missing.

Until I finish this and publish the new compilation I won't be able to check your saves.
In case of being a patron, let me know through Patreon and I will give you preference (I hope you understand).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
heres my save. if you can .. check it out to see what i should be doing
Ok, I've loaded your save file and I see the problems, but I will need some time to correct them.

I'll explain them to you...
- With Gina you have the problem of yoga; this is already fixed so that it works well in the next version, but having your save will help me to make tests
- With Jessy the only problem is that there are several visits at night and you probably haven't seen them all... I think that one in particular only happens on a particular day of the week, but I'll have to check it out, those parts were programs some time ago and I have to refresh my memory (I should probably give some more hints in quests to guide the player, lol)
- Cassie's thing is really weird, you have few messages on your smartphone; I think what happened is that you did some photo shoot when it was not the time without receiving or answering some of the messages; I will have to check it.
- And with Ms Cooper, there are two little problems. On the one hand the next mission you have to do should be shown, but blocked. On the other hand, that mission can only be done when you complete Gina's missions, and with Gina there's the problem of yoga, so you can't advance yet with Ms Cooper.

You'll have to give me some time to check them all, but I appreciate you sending me the save file because it will help me to make tests, fix the problems, and improve the game ;)

BTW, I see you've been busy, lol... you have everything else complete; I hope you liked the new content with Charlene or Olivia :devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v.0.3 torrent

They remove the Spanish to add the Russian... I'm not against any language, I like diversity, but is it necessary to remove one to put the other?
BTW, I find it difficult that they have been able to translate it well in such a short time, the automatic translator must be smoking, how nice it must be to play it like that :HideThePain:

Reactions: Michel Mak

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i was trying to go further with ms cooper and gina glad to see you habe resolved it. :)
Yes, a damn variable, lol... change a 1 to a 0 and you have the problem :LOL:

I hope tomorrow I can finish adding the remaining scenes from Jessy and at the last minute upload the new compilation :)

Reactions: Hesi69

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
Ok, I've loaded your save file and I see the problems, but I will need some time to correct them.

I'll explain them to you...
- With Gina you have the problem of yoga; this is already fixed so that it works well in the next version, but having your save will help me to make tests
- With Jessy the only problem is that there are several visits at night and you probably haven't seen them all... I think that one in particular only happens on a particular day of the week, but I'll have to check it out, those parts were programs some time ago and I have to refresh my memory (I should probably give some more hints in quests to guide the player, lol)
- Cassie's thing is really weird, you have few messages on your smartphone; I think what happened is that you did some photo shoot when it was not the time without receiving or answering some of the messages; I will have to check it.
- And with Ms Cooper, there are two little problems. On the one hand the next mission you have to do should be shown, but blocked. On the other hand, that mission can only be done when you complete Gina's missions, and with Gina there's the problem of yoga, so you can't advance yet with Ms Cooper.

You'll have to give me some time to check them all, but I appreciate you sending me the save file because it will help me to make tests, fix the problems, and improve the game ;)

BTW, I see you've been busy, lol... you have everything else complete; I hope you liked the new content with Charlene or Olivia :devilish:
awesome glad i could help ..

The cassie thing i noticed was off the first time she messages me saying come to the studio. I cycled through the week to see when her picture would pop up and it never did until i got another message saying again come to the studio when i didnt go in the first place.. maybe its because i inadvertently skipped something in between those two that caused a problem?

Edit: just went through another cycle .. ran through a crash that wont let me pass through cassies story ... ill link the save file to it

Last edited:
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
awesome glad i could help ..

The cassie thing i noticed was off the first time she messages me saying come to the studio. I cycled through the week to see when her picture would pop up and it never did until i got another message saying again come to the studio when i didnt go in the first place.. maybe thats it?
Probably, if I remember correctly in every message you should be able to visit the studio (except the one that tells you to buy the camera, there you have to buy it and answer her, and then you can go to the studio)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

They remove the Spanish to add the Russian... I'm not against any language, I like diversity, but is it necessary to remove one to put the other?
BTW, I find it difficult that they have been able to translate it well in such a short time, the automatic translator must be smoking, how nice it must be to play it like that :HideThePain:
To tell the truth, only the older,0.24c, version is in Russian there, while the new one, 0.3, should be "untouched".
Anyway pirates will do, what pirates do, yet, if the game is good, as yours is, it will grow and has more and more "paying" support as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
...yet, if the game is good, as yours is...

Anyway pirates will do, what pirates do, yet, if the game is good, as yours is, it will grow and has more and more "paying" support as well.
Yes, I know, I know... and in fact I'm here, in a pirate forum, commenting about the game, helping people, posting some imgae previews or guides or other things; because mainly I like that people enjoy the game, and I read the comments whether they are good or bad to try to improve in each new version.

It's just that, after so many months, so much work, investing my free time every day including weekends, "wasting" my vacation on this, etc... well, one "wishes" as much as possible that it would be leaked the later the better, not the next day :FacePalm::)
To make a comparison, imagine that a much awaited movie was leaked the next day, but not those recorded with a camera in the cinema, lol, but in high quality 4K... there will always be who will go to the cinema to see it, but many others will not... on the other hand, if it's leaked as it's now usual in movies, a few months later (when the bluray/dvd is released), many more people will go to see it at the cinema before.
But well, no problem, that's how things work... and as you say, I hope that by reaching more people, if they like the work we do, they will be encouraged to support the project :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Yes, I know, I know... and in fact I'm here, in a pirate forum, commenting about the game, helping people, posting some imgae previews or guides or other things; because mainly I like that people enjoy the game, and I read the comments whether they are good or bad to try to improve in each new version.

It's just that, after so many months, so much work, investing my free time every day including weekends, "wasting" my vacation on this, etc... well, one "wishes" as much as possible that it would be leaked the later the better, not the next day :FacePalm::)
To make a comparison, imagine that a much awaited movie was leaked the next day, but not those recorded with a camera in the cinema, lol, but in high quality 4K... there will always be who will go to the cinema to see it, but many others will not... on the other hand, if it's leaked as it's now usual in movies, a few months later (when the bluray/dvd is released), many more people will go to see it at the cinema before.
But well, no problem, that's how things work... and as you say, I hope that by reaching more people, if they like the work we do, they will be encouraged to support the project :p
i agree with you there, and hopefully you will find the "leaker" and/or prevent it from happening in the future(y)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Xaen

May 6, 2017

I believe that Patreon is part of the problem here. They only accept PayPal or Credit Card.
Only 270 million people have a PayPal account, thats not even the entire USA let alone the world.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes