Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Sounds good, I didn't mind the grind in other areas, eg, Katia's training, since with that we were always making progress with romancable characters but getting all those classroom images was a real chore, especially when I had to do it again using your 2.4c save after mine was bugged :(
If you want romance, go for Charlene! :love:
Dive into her comic book world, get the right answers to the questions she will ask you, and enjoy the relationship you are acquiring with her :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Dive into her comic book world, get the right answers to the questions she will ask you, and enjoy the relationship you are acquiring with her :)
I use romancable because it sounds nicer than 'hot chicks we get to fuck' although the latter is more accurate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I've seen two versions of the v0.3 RC game on SVSComics, including one marked uncensored. Does this mean that there is also a special (lite) version for players from Japan?
Unfortunately, I have to wait until someone puts it here, because it's over 5.2GB (they only make it available on the damned KEEP2SHARE, FILEBOOM & FLORENFILE servers)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've seen two versions of the v0.3 RC game on SVSComics, including one marked uncensored. Is there also a special (lite) version for players from Japan?
Unfortunately, I have to wait until someone puts it here, because it's over 5.2GB (they only make it available on the damned KEEP2SHARE, FILEBOOM & FLORENFILE servers)
I haven't downloaded that because a, fuck the person who uploaded it and b, fuck those download times but it'll be one version with the incest patch and one without.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I haven't downloaded that because a, fuck the person who uploaded it and b, fuck those download times but it'll be one version with the incest patch and one without.
It's just hard to wait like this, knowing that there is already a new version :cry:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If you have your old saves (the persistent file the be specific) you'll be able to fast forward the scenes you've already seen.
I do and also know that I could just enable skipping for unseen text as a work around.

My issue was very specific, in history class, you have the option to check the female classmates but you need to do so 4 or 5 times for each one with very little reward for doing so since they're not characters within the game.

I know we could ignore that content but we're gamers, that's like telling us blinking is optional :oops:

I appreciate the reply though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 0x52 and Porcus Dev

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Probably could harass someone in discord, but if you patron at the $20 tier for the early release, do you have mirrors for downloads? If the game is over 5gigs, Mega won't be an option for me. (don't worry....I don't share content here. haha)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey man glad to support you! QUALITY CONTENT! :D
Thanks!!! :love:

In this new version I have made an effort to create good animations, I hope you like :devilish::p

Probably could harass someone in discord, but if you patron at the $20 tier for the early release, do you have mirrors for downloads? If the game is over 5gigs, Mega won't be an option for me. (don't worry....I don't share content here. haha)
Yes, I must definitely consider having alternatives, yesterday MEGA was very, very slow, that's why it took me a while to update the post with the latest version :FacePalm:

What happens is that I'm already paying for MEGA, and in GDrive I don't have so much space to have all the content there... but in some cases that I have been asked, I've uploaded it there and sent the link, so if you are interested, send me a message through Patreon and I will send you the link, no problem ;)

I will try to create mirrors on GDrive distributed over several accounts.

Reactions: Ghostly

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
Due to the huge changes in programming, none of the old save files will work, you need to start over... but that doesn't have to be bad, you are going to be able to enjoy the new programming and aesthetics that IMHO improves the game a lot, you will be able to see more scenes in some points (more yoga, more Jessy after watching the movies, visiting Gina at night, etc); also, with the new quests system everything is easier; also some repetitive scenes have been eliminated; besides, it's been so long since the last version came out, that it's good to refresh the memory, lol. ..in short, I think it's worth to start again, and probably it will be the last time you will have to do it

Thanks!! :giggle:

The new quest system should help you to know what to do in every moment, have you checked it?
Now, Gina and Jessy are already on it!

Too fast... too fast :mad::cry::FacePalm:

Vacation? Where? When? LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
My vacation has been to be lucky enough to spend many more hours finishing this new version :p

Probably, since in each version it happens faster... but the speed in which it's leaked is inversely proportional to the improvements that can be achieved in the next update :WeSmart:

More assets? More animations? Mocap system? 3090?... or, sorry, they will have to wait several more months :cry:... Oh, and I'll have to tell the programmer, writers and translators that this month they don't get paid, lol :p;)

And for those who may think: "Look, he wants to be paid a new 3090", well no, I don't need it if it's not for the game, I was already happy with my 1060, but due to the game I have needed to progressively acquire another 1060, and then 3 x 1080Ti (plus 1300w PSU, more RAM, new processor, etc...), and now, well, the one that hits is the 3090, which as you know isn't badly priced for the amazing performance it gives, but well, it's not cheap, lol

Those who really like the game will continue to support it, because they don't sign up to Patreon just to download it, they sign up to support the project so that it continues and improves over time... I consider that I have very good friends at Patreon, but there's always someone who doesn't understand how this works and has no respect for the work of others :FacePalm:
i have checked with the quests but its things like visit her at night ive done that about 100 times and nothing changes. It says to focus on her hobbies but the yoga keeps saying "in future versions" and i cant continue. Theres also a moment on friday night when it shows gina in her room but then says "nothing interesting here" i feel like i need to do something that night but it wont let me. It also shows cassie is at the studio and when i click it it says studio is closed. Also you cant go back to olivias scenes when youve completed her story? it doesnt let me see her at all once ive gotten as far as i can go. in the old version you could revisit.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i have checked with the quests but its things like visit her at night ive done that about 100 times and nothing changes. It says to focus on her hobbies but the yoga keeps saying "in future versions" and i cant continue. It also shows cassie is at the studio and when i click it it says studio is closed. Also you cant go back to olivias scenes when youve completed her story? it doesnt let me see her at all once ive gotten as far as i can go. in the old version you could revisit.
You mean visiting Gina at night? The problem is that you can't do it or you have done it and the quest is still blocked?
I just checked the programming and you should have no trouble visiting her, just the first time the door will be closed, but then it won't :devilish:

In the yoga quests there's a bug detected, I'm checking it.

That must be a mistake showing the icon when you can't really go there, but Cassie's path is well tested and shouldn't give you any problems. You should specify which points you are at to help you better, but keep in mind that since you have the smartphone, she sends you messages every 8 days or so.

As for Olivia, she's like Charlene or Katia, or Cassie... once you have completed her content, there's nothing more to see... for the moment :devilish:

Reactions: Hesi69

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
You mean visiting Gina at night? The problem is that you can't do it or you have done it and the quest is still blocked?
I just checked the programming and you should have no trouble visiting her, just the first time the door will be closed, but then it won't :devilish:

That must be a mistake showing the icon when you can't really go there, but Cassie's path is well tested and shouldn't give you any problems. You should specify which points you are at to help you better, but keep in mind that since you have the smartphone, she sends you messages every 8 days or so.

As for Olivia, she's like Charlene or Katia, or Cassie... once you have completed her content, there's nothing more to see... for the moment :devilish:
ya im not really sure how to explain where im at. With cassie ive done everything until she does the first photo shoot with her in it.

with gina ive done everything but its yellow where it says get interested in yoga. ive basically greened everything in the quest interface but nothings changing. Do you have an updated guide? everything i find online is for like 2.0 or 2.2. maybe i messed up somwhere and ill just reset but with a guide

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
I think it's about Jessy's night scenes. The quest is a little unclear there.

You'll need to have at least 50 sexuality and 30 affection to be able to see all scenes.
i have more than enough sexuality and affection for any of the girls lol been running through it non stop to see if something will happen. how can i post saves? maybe i can post my save and somone can let me know what i should be doing. i just dont know how to choose which file is what

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
i have more than enough sexuality and affection for any of the girls lol been running through it non stop to see if something will happen. how can i post saves? maybe i can post my save and somone can let me know what i should be doing. i just dont know how to choose which file is what
The first number of the save file is the page it's on, the seconds it the position (the first row is 1-2-3 and the second row 4-5-6).
So the savefile for the left bottom slot on the second page would be "2-4-LT1.save".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Make a free mega account and install megasync, this will let you download files larger than 5Gb :)

sully26

Apr 30, 2020

heres my save. if you can .. check it out to see what i should be doing

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes