SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
was planning on replacing it anyway with a 2tb ssd just waiting on the lawyers to finish fighting lmao

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
The new version has been published
View attachment 802031

NOTE: I ask you, as far as possible :whistle:, to respect the reward of early access for those who collaborate in the project :giggle:
Thank you, enjoy the game when the time comes ;)
Congratulations !! (y) (y)
I changed my laptop recently and erased my saves by accident, but, ok, the game is definitely worth another playthrough ^^. And it's gonna give me new ideas for my fan arts

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Porcus Dev

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
i dono whats up but i started from fresh and its like i cant even get as far as i did with the old version.. Everything i do leads to nothing

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I am not gonna say here what I think about the patreon member that leaked the game cause my thoughts are not fit for repeating. Thought I am not a larger supporter due to financial reason I am willing to wait for the official release. I have had this happen to me too many times in the past with my own work. I no longer use my patreon for my mod releases because of it and most of my stuff had stayed private or through my facebook and discord now otherwise I have gone private. My stuff is not adult related but I like other creators take pride in my work and any support those wish to give. I will have the game soon enough but yea not fucking cool to who ever released it on the other site.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
can someone pass a save from 0.2.4, thanks
go to page 221 and look for my post. I uploaded my entire save folder with one of the saves being a completed game. you will be ready for the soon to be released update.
Due to the huge changes in programming, none of the old save files will work, you need to start over... but that doesn't have to be bad, you are going to be able to enjoy the new programming and aesthetics that IMHO improves the game a lot, you will be able to see more scenes in some points (more yoga, more Jessy after watching the movies, visiting Gina at night, etc); also, with the new quests system everything is easier; also some repetitive scenes have been eliminated; besides, it's been so long since the last version came out, that it's good to refresh the memory, lol. ..in short, I think it's worth to start again, and probably it will be the last time you will have to do it

Congratulations !! (y) (y)
I changed my laptop recently and erased my saves by accident, but, ok, the game is definitely worth another playthrough ^^. And it's gonna give me new ideas for my fan arts
Thanks!! :giggle:

i dono whats up but i started from fresh and its like i cant even get as far as i did with the old version.. Everything i do leads to nothing
The new quest system should help you to know what to do in every moment, have you checked it?
Now, Gina and Jessy are already on it!

Someone already "disrespected" on svscomics
Too fast... too fast :mad::cry::FacePalm:

How are you Mgomez? Has vacations time finally arrived now that you finished the update?
Vacation? Where? When? LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
My vacation has been to be lucky enough to spend many more hours finishing this new version :p

the speed at which the game appears here is an indicator of quality
Probably, since in each version it happens faster... but the speed in which it's leaked is inversely proportional to the improvements that can be achieved in the next update :WeSmart:

More assets? More animations? Mocap system? 3090?... or, sorry, they will have to wait several more months :cry:... Oh, and I'll have to tell the programmer, writers and translators that this month they don't get paid, lol :p;)

And for those who may think: "Look, he wants to be paid a new 3090", well no, I don't need it if it's not for the game, I was already happy with my 1060, but due to the game I have needed to progressively acquire another 1060, and then 3 x 1080Ti (plus 1300w PSU, more RAM, new processor, etc...), and now, well, the one that hits is the 3090, which as you know isn't badly priced for the amazing performance it gives, but well, it's not cheap, lol

I am not gonna say here what I think about the patreon member that leaked the game cause my thoughts are not fit for repeating. Thought I am not a larger supporter due to financial reason I am willing to wait for the official release. I have had this happen to me too many times in the past with my own work. I no longer use my patreon for my mod releases because of it and most of my stuff had stayed private or through my facebook and discord now otherwise I have gone private. My stuff is not adult related but I like other creators take pride in my work and any support those wish to give. I will have the game soon enough but yea not fucking cool to who ever released it on the other site.
Those who really like the game will continue to support it, because they don't sign up to Patreon just to download it, they sign up to support the project so that it continues and improves over time... I consider that I have very good friends at Patreon, but there's always someone who doesn't understand how this works and has no respect for the work of others :FacePalm:

Reactions: Ghostly and Hesi69

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
tenor.gif

• Haha

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Due to the huge changes in programming, none of the old save files will work, you need to start over... but that doesn't have to be bad, you are going to be able to enjoy the new programming and aesthetics that IMHO improves the game a lot, you will be able to see more scenes in some points (more yoga, more Jessy after watching the movies, visiting Gina at night, etc); also, with the new quests system everything is easier; also some repetitive scenes have been eliminated; besides, it's been so long since the last version came out, that it's good to refresh the memory, lol. ..in short, I think it's worth to start again, and probably it will be the last time you will have to do it

Thanks!! :giggle:

The new quest system should help you to know what to do in every moment, have you checked it?
Now, Gina and Jessy are already on it!

Too fast... too fast :mad::cry::FacePalm:

Vacation? Where? When? LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
My vacation has been to be lucky enough to spend many more hours finishing this new version :p

Probably, since in each version it happens faster... but the speed in which it's leaked is inversely proportional to the improvements that can be achieved in the next update :WeSmart:

More assets? More animations? Mocap system? 3090?... or, sorry, they will have to wait several more months :cry:... Oh, and I'll have to tell the programmer, writers and translators that this month they don't get paid, lol :p;)

And for those who may think: "Look, he wants to be paid a new 3090", well no, I don't need it if it's not for the game, I was already happy with my 1060, but due to the game I have needed to progressively acquire another 1060, and then 3 x 1080Ti (plus 1300w PSU, more RAM, new processor, etc...), and now, well, the one that hits is the 3090, which as you know isn't badly priced for the amazing performance it gives, but well, it's not cheap, lol

Those who really like the game will continue to support it, because they don't sign up to Patreon just to download it, they sign up to support the project so that it continues and improves over time... I consider that I have very good friends at Patreon, but there's always someone who doesn't understand how this works and has no respect for the work of others :FacePalm:
Oh god, do I have to go through the whole checking out the female classmates thing again? :oops:

Alright, obviously I don't have to do anything, up to and including downloading the game when it becomes available but if I want to acchieve everything then there is that irritating grind to go through :(

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh god, do I have to go through the whole checking out the female classmates thing again? :oops:

Alright, obviously I don't have to do anything, up to and including downloading the game when it becomes available but if I want to acchieve everything then there is that irritating grind to go through :(
The grind has been reduced in several scenes and can be reduced even more, there will probably be a new version in a few days that will improve this point.

I'm sorry you have to start all over again, but look at the changes in programming:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The grind has been reduced in several scenes and can be reduced even more, there will probably be a new version in a few days that will improve this point.

I'm sorry you have to start all over again, but look at the changes in programming:

Sounds good, I didn't mind the grind in other areas, eg, Katia's training, since with that we were always making progress with romancable characters but getting all those classroom images was a real chore, especially when I had to do it again using your 2.4c save after mine was bugged :(

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Gotta say, that all sounds great, especially the "new version in a few days" part. (y)

• Haha
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes