Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Are there any saves for right after the Jessy cam scene? I've been stuck there for the last few months- no Megan visit, no Gina or Ms. Cooper content. Even the patch didn't work, and I'd rather not have to start all over again.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Are there any saves for right after the Jessy cam scene? I've been stuck there for the last few months- no Megan visit, no Gina or Ms. Cooper content. Even the patch didn't work, and I'd rather not have to start all over again.
After that scene you should have seen Sandra's introduction.
Megan's only been in town once so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Ms Cooper, I don't know where you are; check what quest you have active, or tell me the last thing you did with her.

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
After that scene you should have seen Sandra's introduction.
Megan's only been in town once so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Ms Cooper, I don't know where you are; check what quest you have active, or tell me the last thing you did with her.
As far as active missions go, Katia is the only one. (I went back to an earlier save hoping to see if that would help it.) In regards to Ms Cooper, I can't really remember, it's been a while since she's come around.

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
There is mark on the university but i'm not able to go there. How can i unlock? I searched the problem in the topic but people only wanted the save file, there was no fix.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
There is mark on the university but i'm not able to go there. How can i unlock? I searched the problem in the topic but people only wanted the save file, there was no fix.
Strange, I guess you're using a pretty old save?
You could make the university appear by doing this:
  1. Install URM
  2. Load your game and open URM (Shift+M)
  3. Search for gp_universidad
  4. Change its value to True
  5. Close URM

Or using the console:
  1. Open renpy/common/00console.rpy
  2. Change config.console = False to config.console = True
  3. Load you game
  4. Open the console by pressing Shift+O
  5. Type: gp_universidad = True
  6. Confirm with Enter and close with Esc

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
Strange, I guess you're using a pretty old save?
You could make the university appear by doing this:
  1. Install URM
  2. Load your game and open URM (Shift+M)
  3. Search for gp_universidad
  4. Change its value to True
  5. Close URM

Or using the console:
  1. Open renpy/common/00console.rpy
  2. Change config.console = False to config.console = True
  3. Load you game
  4. Open the console by pressing Shift+O
  5. Type: gp_universidad = True
  6. Confirm with Enter and close with Esc
Actually I downloaded and played this game first time.

I tried console way, it worked. Thank you! :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Have played now 2.4. version. How can I recognize if it's the end of this version. Nothing new happend since many days. Have had the workout sessions with Katia, one cam scene with Jessy, and I think all scenes with Ms. Cooper.
On Quest tab i have:
Katia: Do new exercises with katia (Goal Affection:80), I've already 100, nothing new happens
Cassie: Keep practicing with the camera (each day the same, no new scenes)
Alexia: there are no more missions in this version
Olivia: You can continue visiting .... (nothing new so far)
Charlene: there are no more missions in this version
Ms.Cooper: You're furious with Ms. Cooper, go talk to her. Have been there several times, everytime same scene ending always with arriving of Jennifer.

What I'm missing, or is this the end of this version? (then it should be indicated like it's with Alexia & Charlene)
Gina is not coming to breakfast, her door is always closed, cannot talk to her, and by the way: is there any use for the chewing gum?

chlamis

Apr 27, 2020
I go to work with Katia to her house but don't give me any point of friendship, i have several days with 70 points.
Are there any trick with the order of exercicies or with anything?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Ms.Cooper: You're furious with Ms. Cooper, go talk to her. Have been there several times, everytime same scene ending always with arriving of Jennifer.
Make sure you're on version 2.4c. There's a known issue with the game progress getting 'stuck' on the repeating Ms Cooper scene on earlier versions. Once you install 2.4c, you'll need to do that scene one last time, and then the story should progress. You can also do this to make sure:

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/post-3409667

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Make sure you're on version 2.4c. There's a known issue with the game progress getting 'stuck' on the repeating Ms Cooper scene on earlier versions. Once you install 2.4c, you'll need to do that scene one last time, and then the story should progress. You can also do this to make sure:

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/post-3409667
According to file name, I've already played the 2.4c version and I'm still faced with these problems.
Nevertheless I've now installed the patch you recommended, and lo and behold, now it works. Thanks for xour help !

Reactions: Warped77

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For the curious ones... ;)
It's coming... and contains more than 80 new animations! :eek::devilish::p
good to hear(y)
yet, unless you have some super rendering equipment, going all-on-animations (over-animating) in updates, can't be that good for you, and for an average player waiting his dope:p

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
good to hear(y)
yet, unless you have some super rendering equipment, going all-on-animations (over-animating) in updates, can't be that good for you, and for an average player waiting his dope:p
I'm happy I don't have to pay mgomez0077's electricity bill with all this rendering :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes