SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
hehehe dont know what he is using for a pc and card but i hope he has a 1000w or better power supply cause it will pull some juice thats for sure lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
hehehe dont know what he is using for a pc and card but i hope he has a 1000w or better power supply cause it will pull some juice thats for sure lmao
1300w for 2x1080Ti... And hoping that the price of the new 3090 is not too expensive, and that I don't need to change the power supply (for the new connectors, not for the power, lol)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
1300w for 2x1080Ti... And hoping that the price of the new 3090 is not too expensive, and that I don't need to change the power supply (for the new connectors, not for the power, lol)
I heard the 3090 will come with an adapter for the powerconnector :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
running 1000w myself with a single super clocked 1070 founders edition and 6th gen I7 overclocked to 4.3ghz. I thought about running SLI but see mixed comments on it not being much better then single for most applications. Its also full modular liquid cooled it make a huge difference when overlclocking.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I heard the 3090 will come with an adapter for the powerconnector :)
Yes, a 12pins connector but smaller than 2 of the current 8pins (but as far as I know, only the founder edition at the moment)... and most importantly, with 24GB !!! :eek::eek::eek::love::)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
running 1000w myself with a single super clocked 1070 founders edition and 6th gen I7 overclocked to 4.3ghz. I thought about running SLI but see mixed comments on it not being much better then single for most applications. Its also full modular liquid cooled it make a huge difference when overlclocking.
In Daz specifically you don't need to do SLI, and it doesn't matter if the cards are not the same (although the GPU will only be used if the scene doesn't exceed its VRAM)... for other things, I think better a powerful one than two inferior ones in SLI... SLI will never give you double the performance and it will always depend on the optimization they have done in the application/game.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
In Daz specifically you don't need to do SLI, and it doesn't matter if the cards are not the same (although the GPU will only be used if the scene doesn't exceed its VRAM)... for other things, I think better a powerful one than two inferior ones in SLI... SLI will never give you double the performance and it will always depend on the optimization they have done in the application/game.
You mean in DAZ gpu only used for Vram and renders are CPU-based?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You mean in DAZ gpu only used for Vram and renders are CPU-based?
No, Daz uses the power of the GPU to render, but if the scene doesn't fit in its VRAM, Daz will use the CPU instead.

If you have a 1080Ti (11GB) and a 1060 (6GB), and your scene occupies 4GB of VRAM, Daz will use both cards to render; if the scene occupies 7GB Daz will only use the 1080Ti; and if the scene occupies 12GB Daz will jump to the CPU, lol

Reactions: Ara-sH

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
one thing i don't like about this game is when they do a close up of the characters then slowly scroll up, you cant skip it, and i find it very irritating.

Reactions: Ara-sH

dzadzar

Nov 30, 2019
can someone share their last working save wit version 2.4c? I tried installing lewd patch and going back to old saves but i'm stuck wit no progress in game. This is what i see from version 2.2b, after updates to newer version nothing changed. When i go to Ms. Cooper i got info that more content to come in future versions... Capture21.PNG

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
can someone share their last working save wit version 2.4c? I tried installing lewd patch and going back to old saves but i'm stuck wit no progress in game. This is what i see from version 2.2b, after updates to newer version nothing changed. When i go to Ms. Cooper i got info that more content to come in future versions... View attachment 799543

Reactions: Porcus Dev

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
talk about timing.... my windows install crashed and my ssd went down.... at least i have a back up of my saves since i uploaded them today ... now to figure out why my ssd wont let me reload windows... says its locked so i guess ill wipe it.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
talk about timing.... my windows install crashed and my ssd went down.... at least i have a back up of my saves since i uploaded them today ... now to figure out why my ssd wont let me reload windows... says its locked so i guess ill wipe it.
When SSDs exceed their read/write cycle, they are locked in read-only mode, so you can copy the information to another disc... that SSD has passed away :cry:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
waiting on a insurance settlement for my back injury. can not afford the drive for a bit. I have 4 other drives in the pc and on one of them now. I am able to get into the drive and copied the renpy folder out of the app data so i should have all my other game saves at least. i did notice the gallery in one game doesnt show all the unlocked scenes so not sure why but oh well.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
When SSDs exceed their read/write cycle, they are locked in read-only mode, so you can copy the information to another disc... that SSD has passed away :cry:
It doesn't matter what you ask this man.

If you ask him how to get to second base with Katia, he'll tell you how.
And if you tell him you SSD it malfunctioning, he'll sign a dead certificate for it. :ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes