King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Man I have to start from scratch when new update drops ? Pls don't I can't tolerate that grind in the first few episodes again and roaming around aimlessly .

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Man I have to start from scratch when new update drops ? Pls don't I can't tolerate that grind in the first few episodes again and roaming around aimlessly .
You can't avoid starting from the beginning. That may be a technical not feasible to prevent. The error is a different one: the existing of grinding is wrong in the first place.
Hopefully the author really makes that promised version with a lot less grinding.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't want you to have to start all over again either, and every update has prevented this from happening (apart from the initial version, lol). But it's that in this new version has collaborated an expert programmer, capable of doing great things, hehe, and the programming of many things has been changed, because of this the easiest thing is to start again. We could have invested time in making the saves compatible, but it required a lot of work and we wanted to take advantage of this time to focus on improving other things. I hope that from here on all the saves are compatible (as they have been in the last 4 versions).

Also to tell you that one of the big changes and improvements has been the new quests system, which will allow you to track the missions made and pending much better than the previous system. And also, Gina and Jessy have been added (I think this was one of the problems of the previous versions, at some point you might not know how to continue).

In addition, unnecessary repetitions have been reduced in some points.

You should also keep in mind that you will be able to fast-forward using "Crtl" in the sequences that you had previously seen in previous versions.

And many other things have been changed, so I think it's also good to enjoy it again from the beginning.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You can't avoid starting from the beginning. That may be a technical not feasible to prevent. The error is a different one: the existing of grinding is wrong in the first place.
Hopefully the author really makes that promised version with a lot less grinding.
It has been reduced in some points. I've tried to focus on the most annoying ones... for example, repeating the dialogue with Katia every time you do the race with her, the scene at breakfast where Jessy drops her napkin, the breakfasts with Jessy at the weekend, and some more that I don't remember right now... in this process of checking repetitions I have seen others that can also be corrected and improved, so in the next version there will be even less grind; in addition, as I said above, with the new quests system everything will be easier, because you must look at the missions to be completed, instead of repeating things just to see if something new happens.

Reactions: Hesi69

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... if the expertease was there, intermittent points of inserting oneself into the story would be there!
an expert programmer, capable of doing great things
The hassle comes from checking all them places and rooms,
players might lose focus of the ongoing quests overlapping in the same week.

there will be even less grind
Grind comes from repetition - we grind them balls busting tasks to get to the honey.

you must look at the missions to be completed
That would mean being able to put the spot light through game dialogues and/or game mechanics
on any given quest active at one time, not overlapping many quests in the quest tracker.

Any GUI feat is appreciated, some devs present chapter starting points in the menu.
Others leave saves in their distro so players can start on specific quests.
Some provide save archives in their distros, players having to insert them in their game.
There are those that check the persistents and grab the latest save from player”s PCs.

This game has some intriguing interactions worth a replay,
That being said, still players can get entangled in the weekly grind mid game and give up.

Game oN!

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so why was this tagged incest? if some posts say there is no incest. and for what is the incest patch in the op for?
i am confused, is this an incest like game or a normal game? will there be incest in the future?

i have not played the game yet but it is on my list of incest games i wamted to play

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I even like this game, but I don't like seeing the woman I want to be with, having sex with her "boyfriend".

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I love the update of the changelog in v0.3 :FacePalm:... emphasizing the negative part of a version with more than 500 new images, about 100 animations, and with countless changes in programming and aesthetics :rolleyes:

Fixed by me.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I love the update of the changelog in v0.3 :FacePalm:... emphasizing the negative part of a version with more than 500 new images, about 100 animations, and with countless changes in programming and aesthetics :rolleyes:
Well that sounds much better
Should go with that (y)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes