rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Mac version doesn't work. Downloaded from Mega and Nopy. Unzipped files from both w/The Unarchiver and Stuffit Expander and neither file will open.

Reactions: Allanation

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
As someone who had to play the current update.

The grind is nowhere near as bad. Don't worry about it, and the game is significantly more streamlined.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Lots of renders are missing for Jessy, i unren'd it and seen that there's a scene with Jessy animations but no renders for her scene at all. Other than that there's only a couple "new" renders and animations. Lots of bugs too.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Camera is not unlocking even after Cassie sends the message about her being willing to train me. The shop in this game is a bit stupid. Lots of items but 95% of them is sold out.

Edit: A while later it unlocked. No clue why.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was about to download this to try this new update but decided against it jfor now.
But I'm kinda wondering If i'm the only one that read this bit "
DEV NOTE:
I don't recommend playing this version yet, it contains some bugs; wait for v0.3.1, it will be released very soon
"
in the changelog for this version????.

Reactions: Troy9000

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I was about to download this to try this new update but decided against it jfor now.
But I'm kinda wondering If i'm the only one that read this bit "
DEV NOTE:
I don't recommend playing this version yet, it contains some bugs; wait for v0.3.1, it will be released very soon
"
in the changelog for this version????.
You are not. Almost all of us read it and are waiting for tomorrow. There's just a few that are late to the party and seem to have missed it. :)

Reactions: bjornt2 and LWtbo

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Wow. I can usually figure games out... Jessy's childhood friend? Can't find her anywhere.

Anyone help with that?

Thanks.

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
I liked this story and "game" There is a long road to hoe. GRINDY GRINDY.
I am up in the air now...... To play or not to play.... GRRR If i could tea bag ya dev i'd feel better.....

Good game....

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Ok i dislike the sandbox games but this was great , but i will now wait for the moment this is completed to give it a try again , one reason is the size (5GB+) and the other reason is (as i read) the broken saves think , not in the mood to start over ...

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I wasnt asking for an old save...i restarted and made it to the skype call with sis when i went to save and game crashed out and was no autosaves or saves so would have to start AGAIN...asking if anyone playing a new game made it that far and has a save i'd appreciate if they could share it with me.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes