Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Why in the hell does Jessy new scenes she wears panties. Went from fucking Jessy years ago to mostly teasing and oral. There is one scene in that certain people will like but I don't go that way. The long wait for this update with the content it has is very lackluster.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I believe the .pea archives are encrypted, so it may not be possible to compress this 8.3gb monstrosity.

Unfortunately, the script also has errors so it dies on macOS.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh i have the same problem only the date missing i can´t get it too trigger i restarted the game last update really not in the mood too do that again

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Why in the hell does Jessy new scenes she wears panties. Went from fucking Jessy years ago to mostly teasing and oral. There is one scene in that certain people will like but I don't go that way. The long wait for this update with the content it has is very lackluster.
This game has definitely regressed. Went from a potential great game to okay, too much stalling, pointless incest teases that lead to nothing, you name it.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I really like this game. Only thing that would make it better is if it wasn't a damn sandbox.
Or at least a real sandbox, who you can move on without some charakter( i like Jessy but not Gina and i hate the femdom part) Havent played that game in a while until it becomes VN with choices

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This game has definitely regressed. Went from a potential great game to okay, too much stalling, pointless incest teases that lead to nothing, you name it.
I just finished the update and the Gina scenes as usual regressed. I'm probably just going to drop the the game. Jessy had so much potential. If you read the changelog you think you finally get to fuck Mrs. Coopey nope. You mess around with that big forehead blond.

Last edited:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I don't have Wine actually.

Where can you download it for Mac? I have the latest operating system.
Take the Game folder from the Win/Linux version and drop her in the last update working folder. This is work for Linux. I think this is a good idea to try.

I can't promise nothing. But Linux and Mac as the two an Unix OS. You have nothing to lose to try.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
bitch about the update all you want , at least you can play it.
I had another game downloaded today I didn't like and deleted it . But now my download for this game is at 95 % and reached the day limit . :(
I like the game so far , so want to see what is going to happen .

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
For people asking how to open a .pea file. This is what i have find under 30 seconds searching with Google:

I am a linux user this is why this is the link for Linux. But you find the windows version quick is you search in the same website.

• Hey there
Reactions: cuthbert_binns

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I just finished the update and the Gina scenes as usual regressed. I'm probably just going to drop the the game. Jessy had so much potential. If you read the changelog you think you finally get to fuck Mr. Coopey nope. You mess around with that big forehead blond.
I’m gonna put this on the back burner for now.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
For people asking how to open a .pea file. This is what i have find under 30 seconds searching with Google:

I am a linux user this is why this is the link for Linux. But you find the windows version quick is you search in the same website.
It doesn't work on Mac.

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Animations are top quality, really good work on these. One suggestion is sometimes in the middle of scenes you get the +stat notifications. They seriously put a downer on some of the exotic scenes. Should make them much less pronounced.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes