BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, technically any girl could have femdom. I'm confident none of the others will have it, but I could always be wrong. And no, I haven't seen any maledom; I believe the MC's personality doesn't fit that. I don't even think Gina's (ex-)boyfriend had it, so I don't think you'll see that in here.
Thanks for the reply.

I was commenting on the maledom because it appears as one of the tags.

In any case it's one less fetish to worry about.

If any LI happens to have femdom I will avoid her. (y)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I hope you don't mind me asking what's probably a dumbass question but what do you mean:

"<path-to-python>"?
Do you mean the location of the directory I wish to extract from?
and
"<output-directory>"
Being where I wish to extract the files?

I'm shit with things that aren't motion control or PLC languages and this mac version is buggered. Any help for my luddite ass would be appreciated.

<path-to-python> is the path where the python executable is. If you installed python yourself on your computer this path could be anything you've chosen when installing it. Every renpy game comes packaged with python itself, you can find it in the lib folder.

<output-directory> is the directory where you want to put the files.

If you copy the rpatool file to the game directory (where the exe file is) and you want to extract archivei.pea to the game folder the command would look like this on windows:
1627080996621.png

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
I modified rpatool to extract PEA-1.0 (Porcus Entertainment Archives) files (didn't bother with recreating them because the game should still be able to read normal rpa files, so it's only useful to extract the pea files, not create new ones...)

Just run it like this in the command line:
<path-to-python>\python rpatool -x -o <output-directory> archivea.pea

Have fun. :)
Thank you so much!

I hope you don't mind me asking what's probably a dumbass question but what do you mean:

"<path-to-python>"?
and
"<output-directory>"

I'm shit with things that aren't motion control or PLC languages and this mac version is buggered. Any help for my luddite ass would be appreciated.
I'm normally hopeless at this kind of thing too. This is exactly what I did (I'm on a Mac) and it worked (I'll be as specific as possible because I can never follow these things):
  1. Copied the rpatool into the BCP game folder (Content -> Resources -> autorun -> game)
  2. Copied the pathway to the rpatool (Left click on the rpatool -> Get Info -> Where -> highlight and copy path)
  3. Opened up the Terminal application
  4. Typed cd "<copied information>" (You paste the path that you copied. You must use the quotation marks, do not use the arrows.)
  5. Pressed the Enter/Return key
  6. Typed python rpatool -x <.pea file> (The .pea file being archivea.pea, archivei.pea, or archives.pea. Do not use the arrows. Do these one at a time.)
  7. Pressed the Enter/Return key
I hope that helped!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I was commenting on the maledom because it appears as one of the tags.

In any case it's one less fetish to worry about.

If any LI happens to have femdom I will avoid her. (y)
I hadn't noticed. Um, maybe it applies to Jessie? She likes to get punished (spanked, especially hard), but I don't really think it's maledom: there are no insults, no devices, and there are in fact very tender scenes between them. I can't think of any girl that gets dominated by the MC, at least as of right now. :unsure:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hadn't noticed. Um, maybe it applies to Jessie? She likes to get punished (spanked, especially hard), but I don't really think it's maledom: there are no insults, no devices, and there are in fact very tender scenes between them. I can't think of any girl that gets dominated by the MC, at least as of right now. :unsure:
I don't really like spankings, punishments and the like either. It's another of the many things that I prefer to avoid.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

"<path-to-python>"?
and
"<output-directory>"

Just use what i posted https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-4-porcus.16290/post-6239672

• Angry
Reactions: gnadudu

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
oh sorry i forgot my generation is made of crystal, and all is offensive. If i speak snpanish someone will tell me go back to mexico... and he will be right

Manga de princesas, todo las ofende
I agree with her. Racist comment come from middle age as no place here. I do not come for this but for exchange about my prefered games.

Racist comment is only a way to claim to universe how i am stupid. Nothing interesting for me.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Dont throw a tantrum now...kinda weird you saying others are made of crystal for responding to a clearly ignorant comment you made and made cause you lost what little ...This site is no place for that

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how to trigger the last quest from Gina "it's a date"? it's the last quest missing for me to finish this version of the game

i did the 3 steps in my room but the quest doesn't start

EDITED:

I had to buy a rose and the quest came up

Last edited:

lazlohollyfeld

Mar 8, 2019
<path-to-python> is the path where the python executable is. If you installed python yourself on your computer this path could be anything you've chosen when installing it. Every renpy game comes packaged with python itself, you can find it in the lib folder.

<output-directory> is the directory where you want to put the files.

If you copy the rpatool file to the game directory (where the exe file is) and you want to extract archivei.pea to the game folder the command would look like this on windows:
View attachment 1315643
Cheers, mate!

lazlohollyfeld

Mar 8, 2019
Thank you so much!

I'm normally hopeless at this kind of thing too. This is exactly what I did (I'm on a Mac) and it worked (I'll be as specific as possible because I can never follow these things):
  1. Copied the rpatool into the BCP game folder (Content -> Resources -> autorun -> game)
  2. Copied the pathway to the rpatool (Left click on the rpatool -> Get Info -> Where -> highlight and copy path)
  3. Opened up the Terminal application
  4. Typed cd "<copied information>" (You paste the path that you copied. You must use the quotation marks, do not use the arrows.)
  5. Pressed the Enter/Return key
  6. Typed python rpatool -x <.pea file> (The .pea file being archivea.pea, archivei.pea, or archives.pea. Do not use the arrows. Do these one at a time.)
  7. Pressed the Enter/Return key
I hope that helped!
Ugh. This is totally awesome for my dumb ass and thank you, but I'm getting permission errors on opening the .pea archives. Like this:

Renpy Error.png

Any ideas? Sorry in advance for being a pain in the butt!

edit - Also, there doesn't seem to be a launcher either. Are you playing this in the renpy.SDK shell?

edit2 - Oops. I was using a standard unren rpatool. Got the modded version and trying it.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Não consigo liberar a próxima linha de missão de MS.Copper e Becky e não estou recebendo a mensagem de cassie.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes