Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
I suppose that when I can download the game another new version will be released.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm stuck
- Overall quest progress is 93.6%

- Gina is at 93.8% and the only quest/task that is not green is "It's a date!" which is gray and locked.

- Ms. Cooper is at 61.5%. The quest/task "Visit Ms Cooper to ask her some questions" is yellow. The hint says "Ms Cooper's house; weekdays; noon". The map clearly shows she is at home on weekdays at noon, but when clicking on her house, the message always says "Ms. Cooper is not at home right now"

- All other girls' quest/tasks are at 100%

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm stuck
- Overall quest progress is 93.6%

- Gina is at 93.8% and the only quest/task that is not green is "It's a date!" which is gray and locked.

- Ms. Cooper is at 61.5%. The quest/task "Visit Ms Cooper to ask her some questions" is yellow. The hint says "Ms Cooper's house; weekdays; noon". The map clearly shows she is at home on weekdays at noon, but when clicking on her house, the message always says "Ms. Cooper is not at home right now"

- All other girls' quest/tasks are at 100%
There's a bug were Ms. Cooper get stuck at 61.5% when not using the incestpatch.
You can fix it by opening the console by pressing Shift+O, entering LabelMon.setSeen('filo_mp2_4') and confirm with Enter. Then close the console by pressing Esc and Ms. Cooper's quests should progress to 69.2%.

Last edited:
Reactions: robin1970

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
There's a bug were Ms. Cooper get stuck at 61.5% when not using the incestpatch.
You can fix it by opening the console by pressing Shift+O, entering LabelMon.setSeen('file_mp2_4') and confirm with Enter. Then close the console by pressing Esc and Ms. Cooper's quests should progress to 69.2%.
So I can use the old incest patch and everything will work fine, I will see everything even the new events? or do we need a new one that will be uploaded later

Rorschach22

Sep 2, 2018
or at least have the possibility of downloading only the update instead of the whole game ...
How are people even downloading the game if even mega (free version) can't do it in a single time?

Dec 27, 2020
So here we see the reason why I don't need animations in my erotic games. Too much development time for nothing of substance story or gameplay wise.
The Animations are good, do not misunderstand me, but this is very little story for 10 months of development.
And still the sandbox is obsolete because there is near to no freedom of choice and no gameplay which is suitable for it.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
im asking myself the same,, i do have a rose but / its a date / is still locked. everything else is completed
does someone know how i can start last quest of gina , its a date,, i did everything else , and everything else is green , also bought roses
I think to unlock the last Gina quest all other quests have to be completed, and i also bought a rose

when I completed Katia's last quest which was what I was missing except for Gina's last quest this activated, and will happen on a Saturday morning

at least that's what worked for me

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With great disappointment I have to admit that I liked this game and I waited anxiously for the new update, but after it is only a big disappointment and looking at how long we waited for the new update, I will probably quickly forget about this game

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
just use this file to unpack the game put it in the game folder

And start the game and it will have unpacked when it shows window
You _are_ aware this is an older version of depack... ?
get v1.2 from here

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

With great disappointment I have to admit that I liked this game and I waited anxiously for the new update, but after it is only a big disappointment and looking at how long we waited for the new update, I will probably quickly forget about this game
I Agree with you 100%

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I hope you had fun "reverse engineering" the PEA files. I had fun creating it.
It's a shame you had to release a custom rpatool for it, but I would probably have have done the same :p
Hmm, yeah had fun learning how rpatool works... :D
I guess if the loader.pyo was encrypted I would've had a way harder time (Changing the compression from zlib to bz2 would've taken some time to figure out if the source wasn't available... ^^)

Reactions: 0x52
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes