Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I just finished this game and I am, on the downside, very happy. I played it a long time ago and it failed to excite me much. I decided to give it another try and I am pleasantly surprised.
I liked its development, very dynamic, at least until approximately 60%. From then on it is a bit repetitive and even bland (it is understood that stories are closing that promise updates), and after 70% those who have already played know that Gina makes our hearts happy...
And when I thought that there was little or nothing left to discover, Casie's story appears and I don't say anything else, play it!
My requests to the hard-working developer:
More content for Isabela (I love her) and for the girls in the clothing store and bowling alley, what beauties!
For example, a button:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Duh, No That Is Not what I said at all.
I said :-
These are ACTIVE tags (Currently In the Game) hence NO Harem.
View attachment 2733798

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 2733802

View attachment 2733799
As Boehser Onkel has already said there Is NO Harem at present, However the Dev has said there MAY be in the future in a Post Here.
FUTURE?? what future?? it's been in development by 5 years and we didn't ever see the end as it is...sadly, cuz i loved the game

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys new to the game. So regarding the harem fight a few posts up. If there's no harem in the game does this mean you can't romance all of the girls? Or just no threesome/foursome/so-on-and-so-forth ?

Is it possible to get all scenes in a playthrough? Any major choices or forks? Because if not, a sandbox would be pretty annoying to play multiple times.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Information about the update and release dates per Patreon tier are public.

Hey guys new to the game. So regarding the harem fight a few posts up. If there's no harem in the game does this mean you can't romance all of the girls? Or just no threesome/foursome/so-on-and-so-forth ?

Is it possible to get all scenes in a playthrough? Any major choices or forks? Because if not, a sandbox would be pretty annoying to play multiple times.
  • You romance (almost) every girl
  • There's no actual threesome/foursome (yet)
  • Currently you can get all scenes in one playthrough. There's a detailed built-in quests system, so you don't miss anything
  • There are some choices that take you on a certain path, which is very clearly stated, and will change some scenes. But currently those choices mainly change the dialogue and images

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Information about the update and release dates per Patreon tier are public.

• You romance (almost) every girl
  • There's no actual threesome/foursome (yet)
  • Currently you can get all scenes in one playthrough. There's a detailed built-in quests system, so you don't miss anything
  • There are some choices that take you on a certain path, which is very clearly stated, and will change some scenes. But currently those choices mainly change the dialogue and images
So, we need a pervert as usual.

Reactions: Aramir

Aramir

May 2, 2018

Here's the availability list for this version:

• Perverts: Available now (18/08/23)
  • Addicts: Available on 21/08/23
  • Fan: Available on 26/08/23
  • Contributors: Available on 29/08/23
  • Supporters: Available on 03/09/23

Habra q esperar a Septiembre

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020

Aquí está la lista de disponibilidad para esta versión:

• Pervertidos: Disponible ahora (18/08/23)
  • Adictos: Disponible el 21/08/23
  • Abanico: Disponible el 26/08/23
  • Colaboradores: Disponible el 29/08/23
  • Partidarios: Disponible el 09/03/23

Habra q esperar a septiembre
[/CITA]

very much

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes