Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Honestly, as a Spaniard this is the first thing that crosses my mind whenever I read anyone asking for or giving an "ETA."
It still makes me uneasy, but it is what it is.
I trully can imagion this. That was not a nice period!

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Honestly, as a Spaniard this is the first thing that crosses my mind whenever I read anyone asking for or giving an "ETA."
It still makes me uneasy, but it is what it is.
Did you at least appreciate their space program?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ah OK! :LUL:
Well, I wasn't born at the time. I guess many people celebrated it, but that was done in the very very center of Madrid at rush our in the morning, so they could very well have caused a huge bloodbath (which fortunately they didn't).

That story was really weird: the guys rented a basement in arguably the most important part of the city and passed themselves off as artists. They were supposed to be sculptors chiseling away at their creations in their studio, so when the neighbours heard the noises coming from there they didn't suspect anything. Actually, they were digging a tunnel so that they could plant the bomb in the sewers below the street :WeSmart:.

And the fact that for once they did something that normal people could justify doesn't take away from the fact that they also killed almost 1,000 innocent people over the years and mutilated thousands of others, forced thousands upon thousands of their fellow Basques to leave their region and emigrate to other parts of Spain (which has largely influenced the results of the elections there since the democracy was re-established), coerced thousands of businesses to pay a "revolutionary tax", kidnapped dozens of people and kept them in underground holes to then ask for a ransom or for political measures, etc.
Some *redacted* still defend them to date, and I will stop here because I don't want to say more.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Jessie hinted about buying a laptop before and since it was unlocked I bought it.
Got call from Lil Sis and Jessie brought her laptop in to use.
MC mentioned again he needs his own laptop to talk with sister in private.
How to get the MC to use his laptop now?

Last edited:

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
First romantic sex scene with Gina and the MC sprays on her face is just criminal.
Especially when her ex got to creampie her every Friday for weeks.

Best sex scenes are with side girls Cass & Lena but with the main LI's like Jessi it's 90% blowjobs & footjobs.
Even Ms Cooper is doing foodjobs with the MC now, I mean come on man how boring.

Please give players a choice on sex actions instead of forcing fetishes some ppl aren't into.

If you want the MC to be a big perv do anal instead, AND DON"T PULL OUT AT THE END.
Creampies win, Cumshots suck.

Clown Dream with the girls and the MC cums on their faces AGAIN.

Entire game: 3 creampies and 41 cumshots.
Not very balanced I'd say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Ah OK! :LUL:
Well, I wasn't born at the time. I guess many people celebrated it, but that was done in the very very center of Madrid at rush our in the morning, so they could very well have caused a huge bloodbath (which fortunately they didn't).

That story was really weird: the guys rented a basement in arguably the most important part of the city and passed themselves off as artists. They were supposed to be sculptors chiseling away at their creations in their studio, so when the neighbours heard the noises coming from there they didn't suspect anything. Actually, they were digging a tunnel so that they could plant the bomb in the sewers below the street :WeSmart:.

And the fact that for once they did something that normal people could justify doesn't take away from the fact that they also killed almost 1,000 innocent people over the years and mutilated thousands of others, forced thousands upon thousands of their fellow Basques to leave their region and emigrate to other parts of Spain (which has largely influenced the results of the elections there since the democracy was re-established), coerced thousands of businesses to pay a "revolutionary tax", kidnapped dozens of people and kept them in underground holes to then ask for a ransom or for political measures, etc.
Some *redacted* still defend them to date, and I will stop here because I don't want to say more.
what game is the image

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
So in the final scene end with Gina just jerking the MC off for a cumshot?
What a letdown, even her ex Scott got to creampie her.
Note:Baby Batter belongs inside the Baby Makers...

Sex animations are way to awesome to be wasted on cumshots ONLY.
Game tags should be changed from creampies to cumshots.

Think I had more fun with Cassie but why was the MC happy to cheat on Gina with her but not Jessie.
Suspect they really like each other and I liked her myself.

Also had fun with Mom, thanks Ms Cooper.
Family reunion was cool too but it was odd I didn't see Jessie or Gina at home for over a week.
Mom & sisters are hot and hope to go further with them ;)
Given a choice later I might just have to return home to be with them :)

Boring grind during those days after with nothing to do but classes.

MC should be able to repeat sex scenes with other LI's during off times rather than limiting them to just 'timed' quests or events IMO.

Big mystery with Ms Cooper and her boss made me wonder why her boss has such an interest in the MC.
What does he actually want from him?

Olivia is a slut and would even fuck a snake in a woodpile yet she doesn't even fuck the MC and that's both a shame and a mystery in itself.

Also really liked Leah & Vex and hope to see more action with them in the future.

Charlene was very romantic and fun to do, plus all the girls have different things going on so the player gets to know them and gets pulled into the story more.

Overall I really like the game other than the grind, thanks.

(Failed optional quest; Say goodnight to Gina so it's red now and quests are 18/19)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
what game is the image

Hi there Milinko. That's a fan-art picture that the fantastic fan-artist Coriolan made for me as a surprise present a few years ago.
It's Camilla from BaDIK dressed as a flamenco dancer :D. The flowers in the background were added by the person who made the signature; they are not in the original picture.

3.10 star(s) 94 Votes