geralt007

Jul 22, 2022
Hey i play in joiplay and the game doesn't start. Here is the traceback(downloaded the lq version).

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 684, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 918, in run_context
File "00start.rpyc", line 282, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Would be gratefull if someone could help, thanks

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Hey i play in joiplay and the game doesn't start. Here is the traceback(downloaded the lq version).

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 684, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 918, in run_context
File "00start.rpyc", line 282, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Would be gratefull if someone could help, thanks

Get android port, renpy plugin as not been updated to this game renpy version yet

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Hey, thanks for the reply, just looked and found that the game uses ver 7.3.5 of renpy. Any idea if the creatos are going to update? Thanks again
What version of joiplay are you using?

Get latest from here and install both of renply plugins (both 8.1.3 and for older game scripts 7.4.11)
Maybe this helps.
Also check a file named script_version in game folder, and tell me what number it says.

Last edited:

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
Are you still working on the game? Nothing has been known for a long time, does the survey know which girl was chosen? It's a bit expensive to become a patron to see the images, honestly.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

geralt007

Jul 22, 2022
What version of joiplay are you using?

Get latest from here and install both of renply plugins (both 8.1.3 and for older game scripts 7.4.11)
Maybe this helps.
Also check a file named script_version in game folder, and tell me what number it says.
Spend some time yesterday looking for a solution and found that i needed to unpack the archives with rpatool, once done i could play without problems.
Thank you for your fast reply

Reactions: fpsgamer

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
another story that started out interesting but turned to shit - forcing the MC to have little or no choices at all and the teacher aspect is sick crap, as well as the incest - bye

Reactions: Praetendent

jimtra

Apr 25, 2023
wow, it's really sad that the MC is real selfish piece of shit because he doesn't care about what his family has to do to keep him in college. All he cares about is getting his dick wet.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
here
Everything seems fine from your screenshots. Only thing I can't check based on them is if you've completed Alexia's quests.
If you did, can you please share your save so I can check what's happening there?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Think I only played this once or twice.

How much content is there with the mom and sister as of this current version though?
If you are only interested in that, don't even bother downloading it, it's not worth it, maybe wait 5 more years (you should know that this is also practically a KN so to get to the story with the mother IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY you have forced femdom scenes with the teacher) but for a more detailed answer I leave you this post:

There was almost nothing until more recently. There's a few moderately nice scenes with mom, and yes unfortunately the dom teacher is basically a therapist helping the mc and mom get closer, nothing hot with the younger sister and we haven't seen the older sister face to face at all yet, also I have a feeling she's dabbling in prostitution which would be really sad, personally I think she's the 2nd best looking character behind only Gina.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes