fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
"INCEST" - It's a pity that mom doesn't look like an adult woman.:cautious::cautious::cautious:
You don't think so? I find her to be one of the better milf characters at least by appearance and she actually looks like a mom instead of a character the same age as her son.
I haven't played the latest update, so I can't share my opinion on that.
But I will share a probably unpopular opinion: as much as I loved the big sister's model, this game started going downhill when incest was shoehorned into it. That, and the long-ass development cycles to introduce superfluous animations that no one gives a fuck about.
A whole update devoted only to the MC's family is a waste.
You're not going to like this update either then lol.. minor spoiler but not important I think my favorite part of this one is that Gina actually shows up at the very end, just seeing her was the best part, sadly.

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
Why would it be abandoned? Because you feel updates take too long?
Maybe it's because it's a small team working on it in their spare time, doing the best they can?!

To be fair. If you're looking for a game with more regular update, you might need to look somewhere else.
Currently the amount of spare time Porcus Dev spends on this game aside from his day job is really a lot. Sometimes I worry a little, because working on the game till 7AM after finishing work seems unhealthy to me.
But it doesn't really matter how hard you work, there will always be someone saying it's taking too long. I just hope they're saying this because they're looking forward to more content. I you're not, then what the hell are you doing here?? If you don't like the content, just play something else... there's soo much out there!

Well, no... it's not easy. But that doesn't matter... it's like this because a lot is tied to the main storyline.
Also... a lot of people feel very different about this. There are also people who dislike optional content very much. I guess they don't want to miss anything, but there's no way around it. Currently it's already not possible to see all available content in one playthrough.
You don't need to be ignorant, the vast majority of recent comments are very similar, this sums up the current situation well.
If you do a good job, you are praised, if not, you are criticized, it's as fair and simple as that...
It's NOT my fault that Dev chose to make the game in this "grind and quest" style, if it's just him working on the game and he doesn't have much time available, he simply could have made the game in a more "linear" way where it would have resulted into a simpler and more practical system. The real PROBLEM that happens is not the delay in updates, but the little content that comes with them plus the delay.
Honestly, I don't want the game to be abandoned and I wish Dev luck and strength, because even though the main plot and the MC are horrible, the other characters were well done writen and are interesting, as previously I commented on the potential about the game.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
You have no choice in 90% of things in the game, the MC is retarded, the teacher dominating the MC gets more bizarre with each interaction and for some even worse reason the MC likes it and wants it...
Honestly, the chance of this game being abandoned is very high, mainly because updates take so long and add almost nothing.
nah the fdom is what great about this game

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999 and dod1958

attilaacar

Feb 6, 2019
I'm waiting for Megan's event in the MC's room on Saturday morning. But nothing happens. I would be happy if you help. ( Sowing Seeds in the City)

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm waiting for Megan's event in the MC's room on Saturday morning. But nothing happens. I would be happy if you help. ( Sowing Seeds in the City)
Is it still locked? Did you progress far enough with other characters?
A screenshot of your quests screen would be helpful.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I definitely love "Big City's Pleasure." I liked that you didn't address the incestuous topic immediately, you developed it very well. Definitely hoping there will be an update soon.

Reactions: vitech81

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I definitely love "Big City's Pleasure." I liked that you didn't address the incestuous topic immediately, you developed it very well. Definitely hoping there will be an update soon.
"Very well"? :KEK:

You have a Sega MegaDrive/Genesis as your profile pic (with 6-button controllers no less! I got mine to be able to play Street Fighter when I got it for Christmas :love:), and that makes me like you right away.
But I strongly disagree with what you said: incest is the WORST part of this game. It's stupid and its introduction so late into the game was totally unncessary.

• Haha
Reactions: varkatzas666

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is there NTR in the game
Not NTR, but you are bothered for quite a bit in game about fact that one of or main girl Gina of course had to fall for a rich douchebag that is basically also her sugar daddy she sold herself out to for drama in game sake and make Gina slower as needed or at least for wrong reasons slower and give MC reason to meet more girls, even if Gina might not agree with that assessment. :p

One of those storylines, many who are not real fans of antagonist are not a fan of, but not NTR or at least intended as such by dev.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes