chaf

Oct 10, 2017
really disappointed with this update
i think i am going to skip it for few years.

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
Started playing the game first time yesterday, I thought it's gonna be vanilla friend visiting old sweetheart in big city, exploring his sexuality out of his timid personality.
But can anyone tell WTF is going on with that professor and force dom on player.
Don't hold any spoilers, lay it all on me in reply.
Man cause that is such a disappointment, I really thought I found something good to play. Now I know why it is not as popular.
Where is damm choice to say no to crazy shit.
You have no choice in 90% of things in the game, the MC is retarded, the teacher dominating the MC gets more bizarre with each interaction and for some even worse reason the MC likes it and wants it...
Honestly, the chance of this game being abandoned is very high, mainly because updates take so long and add almost nothing.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
You have no choice in 90% of things in the game, the MC is retarded, the teacher dominating the MC gets more bizarre with each interaction and for some even worse reason the MC likes it and wants it...
Honestly, the chance of this game being abandoned is very high, mainly because updates take so long and add almost nothing.
Ohh, thanks for the heads up.
And yes it's so bizzare that MC agrees to go through that shit, yes he is a hill Billy but he can't be that dumb right? Blindfolded and chloroformed then you agree to be bound on a torture chair, i don't care if she fails me in class or not. There is no need to fear of blackmail, MC can also blackmail professor to go cops.
That decision makes no sense.
Well alteast there is plenty of action with Gina and Jessy

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Definitely the worst thing in this game. I don't know how it avoids the kinetic tag, and I'm no developer but it seems like it would be fairly simple to make everything optional. Hell then they could take extra time redoing the whole thing. That's one I wouldn't mind replaying.

Reactions: fpsgamer

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Definitely the worst thing in this game. I don't know how it avoids the kinetic tag, and I'm no developer but it seems like it would be fairly simple to make everything optional. Hell then they could take extra time redoing the whole thing. That's one I wouldn't mind replaying.
Good to know I was not the only one who felt like that.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I'm gonna unfollow this one for a few months, and see if more content has been done.
Started out really good, now feels like it has stalled.

Hoping for a better outcome than what I am expecting.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Can somebody please tell me how much mom and sis content is there?
Wtf? There is a mom and sis? I didn't know they be in game. Are they like 1 time phone call apperance or full characters we do stuff with?
I just started playing yesterday and is stuck with Katia visit needing sports apparel and it says ask Jessy at Wednesday but nothing happens when I go in living room with Jessy in it. So kinda stuck there.
How much family content is there? Oh.. no please don't tell me this has something to do with the psycho teacher

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
I'm really starting to enjoy the story. It's well written and well put together with pauses that are dramatically needed.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how much mom and sis content is there?
Wtf? There is a mom and sis? I didn't know they be in game. Are they like 1 time phone call apperance or full characters we do stuff with?
I just started playing yesterday and is stuck with Katia visit needing sports apparel and it says ask Jessy at Wednesday but nothing happens when I go in living room with Jessy in it. So kinda stuck there.
How much family content is there? Oh.. no please don't tell me this has something to do with the psycho teacher
There was almost nothing until more recently. There's a few moderately nice scenes with mom, and yes unfortunately the dom teacher is basically a therapist helping the mc and mom get closer, nothing hot with the younger sister and we haven't seen the older sister face to face at all yet, also I have a feeling she's dabbling in prostitution which would be really sad, personally I think she's the 2nd best looking character behind only Gina.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
There was almost nothing until more recently. There's a few moderately nice scenes with mom, and yes unfortunately the dom teacher is basically a therapist helping the mc and mom get closer, nothing hot with the younger sister and we haven't seen the older sister face to face at all yet, also I have a feeling she's dabbling in prostitution which would be really sad, personally I think she's the 2nd best looking character behind only Gina.
Oh God please no, It's photo hunt sister prostitution situation again. Many thanks for info

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Oh God please no, It's photo hunt sister prostitution situation again. Many thanks for info
Truly hope not but I don't know what else it could be. Once you get to the previous update at the farm you'll understand and if you think of any other possible explanations please share lol

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Why would it be abandoned? Because you feel updates take too long?
Maybe it's because it's a small team working on it in their spare time, doing the best they can?!

To be fair. If you're looking for a game with more regular update, you might need to look somewhere else.
Currently the amount of spare time Porcus Dev spends on this game aside from his day job is really a lot. Sometimes I worry a little, because working on the game till 7AM after finishing work seems unhealthy to me.
But it doesn't really matter how hard you work, there will always be someone saying it's taking too long. I just hope they're saying this because they're looking forward to more content. I you're not, then what the hell are you doing here?? If you don't like the content, just play something else... there's soo much out there!

I'm no developer but it seems like it would be fairly simple to make everything optional.
Well, no... it's not easy. But that doesn't matter... it's like this because a lot is tied to the main storyline.
Also... a lot of people feel very different about this. There are also people who dislike optional content very much. I guess they don't want to miss anything, but there's no way around it. Currently it's already not possible to see all available content in one playthrough.

Reactions: SamualHand

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Currently it's already not possible to see all available content in one playthrough.
I'm surprised to hear that. I know it's been a while since it started, but I can't think of what you might be referring to. Overall I still love this game, but there's two things that's sort of been hinted at and I really hope don't happen. Gina is the one but don't make me share my love and I can't help but be concerned with what the older sister is up to.

Also I understand about things being tied into the main story. Sometimes that's what makes the game so much better than the average every day VN we come across here. As much as I dislike femdom if that was necessary to get to the good stuff with mom then it was well worth it. I'm generally here for the story aspect more than anything.

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm surprised to hear that. I know it's been a while since it started, but I can't think of what you might be referring to.
From the top of my head. You have different paths for Sabrina and Alexia, you could chose to not continue with Katia and Cassie is going to have a romantic and sexual path

I can't help but be concerned with what the older sister is up to.
I don't want to spoil anything, but you shouldn't really be concerned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
From the top of my head. You have different paths for Sabrina and Alexia, you could chose to not continue with Katia and Cassie is going to have a romantic and sexual path

I don't want to spoil anything, but you shouldn't really be concerned.
Well thank you, that's a relief! lol

Will there be multiple endings?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Will there be multiple endings?
I'm not a writer, so I don't know all the story lines from the top of my head, but since you'll get different paths for characters it would only make sense to have different endings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't played the latest update, so I can't share my opinion on that.
But I will share a probably unpopular opinion: as much as I loved the big sister's model, this game started going downhill when incest was shoehorned into it. That, and the long-ass development cycles to introduce superfluous animations that no one gives a fuck about.
A whole update devoted only to the MC's family is a waste.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes