fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why are the sisters only labeled as "sister" and "big sis" why not use their names that appear in dialogue?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Will this have multiple endings or should it be tagged kinetic? Seems like nothing is optional and you have to do everything to progress through the story. I'm dreading certain things that have been hinted at, mainly being forced to keep Jessy entertained after you've entered into a relationship with Gina. I'm probably in the minority but that little tart is fucking annoying as shit. Wish we could tell her to find a new place to live. LOL

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Use the help system, look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy ("Intimate with Jessy", needed for Gina's scene "That Crazy Nigh"), you need:
- Complete the previous sub-quests in that category ("Discover Jessy's fieriness!")
- Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
- Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are ("That Crazy Night" quest":
- Complete Ms Cooper's quests until she asks to see that scene
- 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
- Accept Jessy's offer (Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room)
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her studies
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her hobbies

Any problem, let me know.
What is the "special scene" with Jese and Gina?

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Correct :cool:

HQ is higher quality that LQ (lower quality). Whether you see any benefit in downloading HQ depends on how you're choosing to play the game. If you're playing on a 5 year old laptop with a 15inch screen then LQ should be fine, if you've hooked up your RTX 4090 with 64Gb of ram and 2 x 16 Tb SSDs PC to your 75inch OLED tv then the HQ version would be the one to download. Between those extremes it's a matter of choice
Thanks Mate.

zhoulizl2020

Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
EOFError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\NewAGames2024\20240305\BigCitysPleasures-0.8-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\NewAGames2024\20240305\BigCitysPleasures-0.8-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "J:\NewAGames2024\20240305\BigCitysPleasures-0.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 137, in index_archives
index = loads(bz2.decompress(f.read()))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 880, in load_eof
EOFError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Mar 06 02:42:20 2024

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Great but short update, hoped for more progress with mom.
I agree , more progress with her would have been nice , it was quite erotic though and was satisfying in the manner it unfolded , but the MC must have felt blue balled - it was lost potential at a time that should have seen some major plot development :cautious:

Reactions: Ara-sH

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Now I understand why I really don't play this game anymore. The storyline progression is slower than a glacier and some of them haven't been updated in years. It seems this game isn't going anywhere and should just be wrapped up or abandoned at this point. Maybe I'll check back in a couple of years and see if anything new has been updated, but I won't hold my breath.

Plus, the MC doesn't have any "fun" at college or anywhere else. All the locations are pretty boring at this point.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
The slow progression doesn't bother me. This is not the only game on these pages.
There is an update so cool, no update then I will play something else. A few ladies look very sexy.
Something else angers me. At first I have illusory freedom :unsure:
The game asks me what my MC's name is. So I write "OZZY", like the crazy singer of Black Sabbath :D
I've been playing for a while. Difficult moments with Gina o_O My Ozzy wants to leave, she stops him. Crying and drama. I am touched to tears :cry::cry: A date with beloved, the world is so beautiful. My Ozzy falls asleep with a banana on his face :D
The morning of the next day. Jessy reads a letter from Tony...

1.jpg
Wait a moment ??? Who the fuck is Tony ??? :oops: I'm Ozzy, I'm fucking Ozzy !!! ... or maybe...
Now I understand, I wanted to leave and these two bitches took another roommate :mad: Unfaithful whores :mad:
I will go to seek some comfort in Charlene's arms. The innocent virgin will understand my grief :sneaky:
She hasn't shaved in almost 20 years, but a pussy is a pussy :sneaky:

2.jpg
3.jpg
I licked her pussy, but it did not bring me relief :rolleyes: I walk around the city and look for any signs of Tony.
If I find this guy, I'm going to rip his head off and shit inside him :devilish::devilish:
Imersion with the game gone to fuck :sleep::p

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
Besides the fact that you are FORCED to be a teacher's bitch, this is definitely one of the stupidest MC I've ever seen, the author confused "mountain guy" with a retard, he doesn't know how to talk to anyone and can't think anything...

Just another story with a lot potential thrown in the trash.

1709809155643.png

Reactions: PhoenixRage23

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Besides the fact that you are FORCED to be a teacher's bitch, this is definitely one of the stupidest MC I've ever seen, the author confused "mountain guy" with a retard, he doesn't know how to talk to anyone and can't think anything...

Just another story with a lot potential thrown in the trash.

View attachment 3418719
i love that the teacher is a femdom so its the good part of the game

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Now I understand why I really don't play this game anymore. The storyline progression is slower than a glacier and some of them haven't been updated in years. The Olivia storyline hasn't had anything new since I played the game over a year ago. I highly doubt the dev will actually do anything with her storyline at this point. She might as well be written out of the game permanently. It seems this game isn't going anywhere and should just be wrapped up or abandoned at this point. Maybe I'll check back in a couple of years and see if anything new has been updated, but I won't hold my breath.

Why even have roommates living with Olivia. What's her name hasn't had any story progression at all. One scene in how many years since the game started? Plus, the MC doesn't have any "fun" at college or anywhere else. All the locations are pretty boring at this point.
well the game has femdom i dont think its bad cos femdom is good in this game more games should have fdom in them

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Started playing the game first time yesterday, I thought it's gonna be vanilla friend visiting old sweetheart in big city, exploring his sexuality out of his timid personality.
But can anyone tell WTF is going on with that professor and force dom on player.
Don't hold any spoilers, lay it all on me in reply.
Man cause that is such a disappointment, I really thought I found something good to play. Now I know why it is not as popular.
Where is damm choice to say no to crazy shit.

Reactions: fishbrain
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes