ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why an incest patch if MC's relatives don't live in the city? or is this done “for growth”, when relatives from the “village” begin to come to visit the MC?
it's just that otherwise the i-patch doesn't make any sense.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
After one hour playing it, disappointing in it and then deleting it, I'm totally understood why this game has only 3/5 stars (well for me, it 1/5 only because of .pea files and 12 gb size). Game just average.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Family visit. MC have two erections.
hmmm
errm... after dominating training course? i think i am slightly disappointed - training course wasted to drain, he is yet shy gray mouse. i think teacher (sorry forgot her name) will very disappointed

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
For some reason this dev has modified Renpy's default .rpa archive format.

Attached is a modified version rpatool 0.8 that can read and unpack these .pea archives.
Thanks for your information. How does it work, the executor file is missing... can you tell me? thank you.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
hmmm
errm... after dominating training course? i think i am slightly disappointed - training course wasted to drain, he is yet shy gray mouse. i think teacher (sorry forgot her name) will very disappointed
Is there any scenes with the teacher (Miss. Cooper?) in this update?

Reactions: noway1

siddb12

Jan 11, 2022
1709315655246.png I am not able to move forward from this scene. If I select either of the option, i am taken back to main menu. Help. I have attached the save file as well.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
not enough fuTA HERE ON THIS SITE
Correct :cool:
What is the difference between HQ n LQ? Is there any benefit getting the HQ?
HQ is higher quality that LQ (lower quality). Whether you see any benefit in downloading HQ depends on how you're choosing to play the game. If you're playing on a 5 year old laptop with a 15inch screen then LQ should be fine, if you've hooked up your RTX 4090 with 64Gb of ram and 2 x 16 Tb SSDs PC to your 75inch OLED tv then the HQ version would be the one to download. Between those extremes it's a matter of choice

Last edited:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I haven't touched this one in years, since it was updated at a snail's pace I just had to throw it on the backburner, and coming back to it, I gotta say the absolute lack of new content is palpable. I think I played 0.3 last time. That was in 2021. I'd expect way more content for 2+ years in development tbh. But I should've known it had less content than expected.

Can't say I know why it is such a slow going, since I've not followed dev logs/updates etc. so there may be a reason for it that I do not know about, but maybe nobody but the dev does? :unsure: As I see it, if I counted right in the changelog, 3081 new renders and 334 animations in 2+ years is not exactly a lot of content. It's some, but given the timeframe it's way too little IMO, as this has been going a bit more than five and a half years now, and the total is roughly 6700++ renders and 600++ animations. Thats about ~100 or so renders and ~10 or so animations a month if I simple math it to nearest 10 over/under, and using a time span of 66 months.

Guess I'll have to wait another 4-6 years for it to have a noticeable amount of new content, despite me still liking the game, just as much as back then. Cant do much about the "at a snail's pace" bit, but wait and hope it crosses the finish line eventually.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Abraxxas
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes