k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
There is some news from 24.01 about next release . Can anyone leak it?
As far as as i can guess from discord the release will occur just in few days!

screenshot.png

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm stuck on jessy on "Curiosity killed the cat" glow thing I can't see the hint for it
I assume you mean "That glow again?" is still locked?
It will unlock 4 days after completing Jessy's quest "When the cat's away, the mice will play".

Aramir

May 2, 2018

Hi people,

We know we're a little late in posting today's release, but it's been a hard work to finish the last details.

The 3 of us from the team have been present today to check everything as much as possible. To Wanderan and 0x52 I give my sincere thanks for always being there when needed!

This version has been a lot of work. It contains many images that we hope you will like. But it has been especially difficult because it contains long dialogues of the main characters, adding the fact that being in 2 languages makes it even more tricky, but we hope that the work done is worth it and that you enjoy the scenes a lot!

Scenes that are key to advance some characters in the main plot, as well as to reach the end of ACT I.

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022

Hi people,

We know we're a little late in posting today's release, but it's been a hard work to finish the last details.

The 3 of us from the team have been present today to check everything as much as possible. To Wanderan and 0x52 I give my sincere thanks for always being there when needed!

This version has been a lot of work. It contains many images that we hope you will like. But it has been especially difficult because it contains long dialogues of the main characters, adding the fact that being in 2 languages makes it even more tricky, but we hope that the work done is worth it and that you enjoy the scenes a lot!

Scenes that are key to advance some characters in the main plot, as well as to reach the end of ACT I.
Maybe u have a link 0.8?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes