Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
So MC can have sex with one of the Rebel girls, enjoy it and looks forward to being shared with the other two but he suddenly feels guilty about cheating on Gina with Jessie? Total disconnect it seems...
Seems logical to me. Sleeping with someone you are close to requires feelings, where as with someone you don't care too much about is just reliving tension.

Reactions: Debosno

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
To be able to keep adding content for multiple character some storylines are a little out of sync. This will be fixed once the first act for all characters is completed.
If we didn't do it like this you would not have any updates for the main storyline for a very long time.
So why are the repeatables gone?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Two things. First, it won't let me continue Jessy's missions. I'm supposed to give her a sleeping pill but it won't let me. Second, I keep getting this orange dot and mystery person around the school but when I go to it, nothing happens. Screenshot 2023-09-21 014515.png

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Two things. First, it won't let me continue Jessy's missions. I'm supposed to give her a sleeping pill but it won't let me. Second, I keep getting this orange dot and mystery person around the school but when I go to it, nothing happens. View attachment 2945466
IIRC for the ! you Go to first class. Then Instead of clicking on skip free time you go to reception and select others. Click on the bathroom symbol. This should take Tony to use the restroom and the scene will proceed from there.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
IIRC for the ! you Go to first class. Then Instead of clicking on skip free time you go to reception and select others. Click on the bathroom symbol. This should take Tony to use the restroom and the scene will proceed from there.
Thanks I completed the rebel missions. Now i need to figure out how to give Jessy the sleeping pills.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thanks I completed the rebel missions. Now i need to figure out how to give Jessy the sleeping pills.
It will be indicated on the map when you can use it (Monday till Thursday at midnight). Select the pill in your inventory before going into the kitchen.
(I just noticed that the pill icon is at the lounge and not at the kitchen :(, that's confusing, you'll have to go into the kitchen!)

Emuhed

Jul 2, 2023
If you need the fashion store for a Rebels quest. You'll have to progress with Katia first to unlock it (small oversight)
im at the point where katia wants me to get some athletic wear but the store never unlocked.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Frankly, I'm amazed to see someone so out of it they can hardly stay upright suddenly recover to the point of confidently supporting not only their own weight but also someone else straddling them ('Rebels' storyline / Leah). In my (fairly extensive) experience, that's definitely not how acute intoxication works, and I haven't even mentioned the issue of highly questionable erectile function under the circumstances.

Also: did this quest on a Saturday night, only to get slapped with a "you have overslept, study points -2" ON A SUNDAY MORNING. Uhhh, I'm sorry, WHAT? Does not compute. It's physically impossible to oversleep on a Sunday, let alone miss any school...

Reactions: Fish_lip

beerbee

Nov 6, 2020
You can't in the official version, you would have to use some utility or the compressed version to do it... but as I've commented on other occasions, it's an easy game, you don't need to use cheats... having more money won't allow you to buy more objects since the game isn't ready for this yet; getting tenant points is very easy; and it's not recommended to manipulate girls' stats :p

If you need help or have doubts, just ask here ;)

Ehmmm... i guess you mean the third option that is unlocked after watching the romantic movie; well, Gina is deep asleep in it, so she doesn't consciously suck on you... it's more like a Jessy and Tony joke, hahahahahaha :devilish:
And that part is not unlocked when reaching 100 points of sexuality with Jessy, but repeating several times the dildo scene :p
download renply !

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Would be nice to have an additional shortcut from MC's apartment
to the apartment complex rather than

MC's apartment to global map to apartment complex then to the coffee shop or
other apartment.

Just would be nice since that's an action you have to repeat daily.

Thx
Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Surprises me a bit that the MC let's the 'Love of his life'
be treated that way by her boyfriend. Then the MC does
the same thing to her... Really out of characterfor the MC it seems.

Surprised how Jesse turned out. Was a bummer.

Still a good game or vn or whatever...

Cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hmmm.

Gina is at 94.7%

Overall game is at 99.1

All other women are at 100%.

Everything under Gina is complete with the exception
of Say Goodnight to her which is in Red letters and an X by it.

I've skipped a few weeks ahead now with no change.
Jesse is at the apartment a couple times during the week but
Gina is never there now.

I guess that's all of the content?

I realize I could check discord, however for some reason I have
never had access to it. Might be my vpn, not sure.

Cheers

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes