Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
It will unlock a couple of days after Belinda's previous scene and will automatically trigger when waking up in the morning on Thursday or Friday
i tryed every day but nothing happened and the scene about Belinda was already show ,so i don't know what to do

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
0x52 I'd like to let you know about an issue that has been there since Tony and Gina went hiking 2 years ago.

During their sex scene in the mountains, the option buttons that would normally appear on the left of the screen only during sandbox mode show up for some reason and they stay there all the time, covering that part of the image.
It starts right before this render

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as you can see, they're still there a while later.

The buttons disappear during animations, but they pop up again on top of normal renders every time.
I don't know how much it lasts after this or if it does end. So far I've only reached this scene with Becky before I decided to let you know.

I'm playing the Spanish version with your mod, in case it helps.

BTW, my saves during and right after the hiking date with Gina were broken. I had to load an older save during the last date with Katya to make it work.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Every single update without Belinda was a waste :Kappa:
She has been introduced in the game 5 years too late.

Her gorgeous model, her personality, her gestures...
Instant second best girl :love: only after Gina.

Now, I'm gonna be a bit controversial but honest, as I always try to be: it would be cool to know how many people see the sex-fantasy animations as an interesting part of the game, and how many would like to see more relevant content instead. Yeah, very nice la Macarena dance and stuff, but in my humble opinion it's a waste of development time and work.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Big sis Belinda is a fox, i hope MC gets to fuck her sometime down the road. She's definitely high ranking, replacing Gina at #2, just under Cass.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just finished the final scene with Gina. OMG, such a glorious one. Finally!!! :love::love:

0x52 I spotted a couple more mistakes (they aren't even bugs):

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
0x52 I'd like to let you know about an issue that has been there since Tony and Gina went hiking 2 years ago.

During their sex scene in the mountains, the option buttons that would normally appear on the left of the screen only during sandbox mode show up for some reason and they stay there all the time, covering that part of the image.
It starts right before this render

and as you can see, they're still there a while later.

The buttons disappear during animations, but they pop up again on top of normal renders every time.
I don't know how much it lasts after this or if it does end. So far I've only reached this scene with Becky before I decided to let you know.

I'm playing the Spanish version with your mod, in case it helps.

BTW, my saves during and right after the hiking date with Gina were broken. I had to load an older save during the last date with Katya to make it work.
Did you resume a save from before the hike scene started or a save that starts during the hike scene?

I've just finished the final scene with Gina. OMG, such a glorious one. Finally!!! :love::love:

0x52 I spotted a couple more mistakes (they aren't even bugs):

Thank you! We will fix those mistakes ;)

The first one is interesting BTW. It's something very different in English. :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did you resume a save from before the hike scene started or a save that starts during the hike scene?
One of the saves that didn't work started at the beginning of the hike scene, and the second one after the sex animations so I guess it was still part of the hiking scene.
My saves before the start of the hiking scene worked without any problem.
I overwrote the ones that didn't work, so I'm afraid I can't provide you with more feedback.

Reactions: 0x52

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
(incomplete version) LQ: 3Gb?
i failed to see why some incomplete games with huge amount of images & animations didnt split the games into chapters. compressing or splitting the game wont change the fact that players will have to re-download the same played content all over again.

Reactions: Ara-sH

User11052021

May 11, 2021
My Quest process is at 96,5%... but all quests are at 100% and I have done all the dreams.
Guess I'm missing one girl? Tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
So MC can have sex with one of the Rebel girls, enjoy it and looks forward to being shared with the other two but he suddenly feels guilty about cheating on Gina with Jessie? Total disconnect it seems...

Reactions: Kalkuv

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
So MC can have sex with one of the Rebel girls, enjoy it and looks forward to being shared with the other two but he suddenly feels guilty about cheating on Gina with Jessie? Total disconnect it seems...
Apply pr0n logic until it make sense. I'm sure you're able to solve it!

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
To be able to keep adding content for multiple character some storylines are a little out of sync. This will be fixed once the first act for all characters is completed.
If we didn't do it like this you would not have any updates for the main storyline for a very long time.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Seems logical to me. Sleeping with someone you are close to requires feelings, where as with someone you don't care too much about is just reliving tension.

Reactions: Debosno
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes