Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Extract the contents of the update .rar into the "game" folder of the previous version
I already do that, still shows old update, I think need to extract PEA files. how to use rpatool in windows to do that ?

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
I modified rpatool to extract PEA-1.0 (Porcus Entertainment Archives) files (didn't bother with recreating them because the game should still be able to read normal rpa files, so it's only useful to extract the pea files, not create new ones...)

Just run it like this in the command line:
<path-to-python>\python rpatool -x -o <output-directory> archivea.pea

Have fun. :)
This still works, thanks!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For some reason this dev has modified Renpy's default .rpa archive format.

Attached is a modified version rpatool 0.8 that can read and unpack these .pea archives.
its just rpatool.py ? how to use it ? just copy and the game folder ? and then what ?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Did you reply to the message Cassie she send you (by pressing the arrow at the bottom of the message)?
(there are plans to improve the phone interface)

Jessy and Gina will continue once you've progressed with Cassie
Very important advice with the message to Cassie! Thank you. :)

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
Guys, is this what we waited so long for? A scene with Some Rabel and a scene with Gina ..... Is that all? The story doesn't move, and his animations are getting worse and worse and lower in quality!!!!

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Just updated to 0.7 and the first menu I get to which is in MC's Room has not been translated to English.
Checked in Options and English is selected, and all choices there are in English.
Any fix for this?
Thanks.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Gina is stuck at 52,6%. What should I do?
Same as mentioned in the post right before yours

I already do that, still shows old update, I think need to extract PEA files. how to use rpatool in windows to do that ?
You don't have to extract those. Do you maybe have both an "scripts.rpa" and "scripts.pea" file. In that case, delete the "scripts.rpa"

well ty for your answer but it still wont work for me
Could you maybe share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Just updated to 0.7 and the first menu I get to which is in MC's Room has not been translated to English.
Checked in Options and English is selected, and all choices there are in English.
Any fix for this?
Thanks.
Did you maybe extract some .rpa/.pea files at some point? Sounds like you have new scripts with old translations

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Jessy and Gina will continue once you've progressed with Cassie
Nothing happens after I´m finished Cassies events. What do I have to do to trigger new events with Gina (It´s a date) and Jessy? What about Katia? I bought sportswear. And nothing follows after that. :unsure:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Nothing happens after I´m finished Cassies events. What do I have to do to trigger new events with Gina (It´s a date) and Jessy? What about Katia? I bought sportswear. And nothing follows after that. :unsure:
I thought you only had Cassie, Jessy and Gina left. You also have to finish Katia's quests to proceed with Gina.
With Katia you mean the sportswear for MC? After that you should keep progressing with her (going there during weekends). The quest "Visit Katia at her apartment" should still be active.

Reactions: Hlextor

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Not sure what caused this, I've read in the thread the gallery was initially unlocked, so this may have been the cause.
The problem I'm seeing is that for as far as I can tell, each of the "Monthly Specials" entries contain duplicates. This varies from 2 to 5 duplicates.
Any way to clean this up without having to do a total restart? Because if that would be needed I'll just forget about this one...

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Did not work, had to extract PEA files with modified rpa tool
Then you probably extracted those files before

Not sure what caused this, I've read in the thread the gallery was initially unlocked, so this may have been the cause.
The problem I'm seeing is that for as far as I can tell, each of the "Monthly Specials" entries contain duplicates. This varies from 2 to 5 duplicates.
Any way to clean this up without having to do a total restart? Because if that would be needed I'll just forget about this one...
The duplicate monthly specials you're seeing should have different filters applied

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Then you probably extracted those files before

The duplicate monthly specials you're seeing should have different filters applied
Not sure what you mean, but seeing up to 5 times the same image doesn't seem normal, and each of these duplicates also just shows the same image in large format when clicked

Ah, you mean image filters... hmmm, the differences are very subtle then...

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes