pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong please but wasn't this game completed? It's been so long since I've seen it pop up haha used to really enjoy this game. Time to give this game another go I think!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BigCitysPleasures-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Here is a complete save for those wanting to use the gallery or whatever.
it doesn't unlock the gallery :( for me at least, do you have the save prior to like 0.6, the last thing I actually played was like after the first sex scene with Gina

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How did you got it? Its never availabel for me
My mistake was clicking just in the suit, that make it shows in the next window but don't allows to buy it, for that you must click in the shopping cart next to it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Found a little bug when browsing the gallery.
The grd1 111.webp in the scripts/classes/gallery.rpy line #348 should probably be grd1 111_1.webp

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
its a shame that the mc doesnt want much to do with jessy but hed mess around with the girl at the park hes a total hypocrite to me jessy is the better fit for him anyway

Reactions: Kalkuv and BGRW2020

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Cassie: You should receive a call from her when you're in your room (night or morning, don't remember exactly), to invite you to her place.
I napped/sleep for a whole week but nothing,

Jessie: As Gina's gone, you have more time together and normally a scene should trigger in the living room. You both watch a movie. Then the next scenes should follow.
Gina haven't left yet,

Gina: Which is the final quest you have ticked on?
For the quest "that crazy night", "find something to do with Gina in the city" is ticked on, but "it's a date!" is locked :x

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I napped/sleep for a whole week but nothing,

Gina haven't left yet,

For the quest "that crazy night", "find something to do with Gina in the city" is ticked on, but "it's a date!" is locked :x
Cassie: Did you completed all the previous tasks? I don't remember having to do anything in particular. It triggered automatically after a time. Maybe ask 0x52

Jessie: To unlock her scenes, you have to date Gina first

Gina: You are at the same stage I was, so this post helped me. You have to finish some other quests beforehand :cautious:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So, any new mom content? If this is still that type of game?

I could've sworn I read somewhere a long time ago how this game no longer wants to go in that direction.
And is it just me or is the incest tag seems to come and go.
Is it back now? Did I overlook thinking it was even removed?

Reactions: Daskapital61

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So, any new mom content? If this is still that type of game?

I could've sworn I read somewhere a long time ago how this game no longer wants to go in that direction.
And is it just me or is the incest tag seems to come and go.
Is it back now? Did I overlook thinking it was even removed?
the only content in this update is gina and the rebel girls. And belindas introduction.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes