Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry to ask this, but i have a problem with the save. At the start of the game i choice to watch the tutorial of the game. After the tutorial, the game do not let me save anymore, always give me this error. Can someone help me?

Error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the problem is the tutorial. If you watch the tutoral the game give this error and do not let you save anymore.
But if you skip the tutorial the game let you save normally.

The error is in the tutoral at last for what i see

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't keep up with the news on this one, obviously considering my last post and it's been a long time since I last played it.

I don't really want to shit on the dev, don't really like doing that as I don't know circumstances and all that jazz buuuuuuuut...... nothing much has gone on since last time I played and now. It's been a couple of years since I last picked it up.

With it being in development for as many years as it has been I guess I was expecting more, a LOT more. Taking slow burn a bit too literally.

I don't know if i'm missing a major event in the devs life or anything though.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
v0.7.0 is now updated...

MEGA
Why did patch and where to install? I have already finished this small update (everything %100). But sometimes even the scene triggered or started, that has started once again and again (2 or 3 times, some of them). This patch is for these problems? Thank you.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
COMPRESSED: ?
The LQ is compressed it went from 8GB to 3GB......

Why did patch and where to install? I have already finished this small update (everything %100). But sometimes even the scene triggered or started, that has started once again and again (2 or 3 times, some of them). This patch is for these problems? Thank you.
It's the incest/uncensor patch...

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Found a little bug when browsing the gallery.
The grd1 111.webp in the scripts/classes/gallery.rpy line #348 should probably be grd1 111_1.webp
Thanks for reporting. This is a know bug, but a fix wasn't released yet.

Guys sorry to ask this, but i have a problem with the save. At the start of the game i choice to watch the tutorial of the game. After the tutorial, the game do not let me save anymore, always give me this error. Can someone help me?

Error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the problem is the tutorial. If you watch the tutoral the game give this error and do not let you save anymore.
But if you skip the tutorial the game let you save normally.

The error is in the tutoral at last for what i see
Thanks for reporting. I'll look into this.
EDIT: Will be fixed in next update

Extract the contents of the update .rar into the "game" folder of the previous version

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What is new in this update ?

All the girls are still at 100% except :
Cassie : 71.4% - I've been waiting here message in the 7 line of the 3rd quest for weeks now
And the quests 4 and 5 are still hidden,
Jessie : 83.3% - Lines 8 and 9 are hidden for quest 1,
Line 10 is hidden for quest 2,
Quest 4 is hidden too
Gina : 78.9% - Line 6 of quest 5 is hidden,
Quest 6 is hidden too.

Is there not any update for all other characters since 2 updates ?
Sandra is hell'a hot but have only one scene in which she is more of a sidekick :/
Did you reply to the message Cassie she send you (by pressing the arrow at the bottom of the message)?
(there are plans to improve the phone interface)

Jessy and Gina will continue once you've progressed with Cassie

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Did you reply to the message Cassie she send you (by pressing the arrow at the bottom of the message)?
(there are plans to improve the phone interface)

Jessy and Gina will continue once you've progressed with Cassie
Yes that was the missing piece, thank you.

Was it a thing previously to manualy answer messages or did I just forgot how to ?

ALso, any plans for future Sandra content ? :p

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes