taru

Apr 23, 2018
how much content is with the toys in the box? for some reason id like to see those used more

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Just finished the latest version of this Vn and i quite like it, even if it is a bit grindy. Not sure what my MC is going to do with all his budding relationships with all the girls now though, now that he wants to be faithful to Gina. Aside from wandering around with that magical fuck rock in his pocket i mean. Personally i liked his relationship with Cassie the best.

• Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I really hate hate how little/no choice you have in this game some/most of the times :( Hate Mrs. Cooper for example :)
I mean renders are good but you sometimes have to wait forever until event triggers or you dont have a plan what you need to trigger next ones.
Sad but for me it will be the last time I downloaded it. Too big for what you get :)

But don't get me wrong I really like some of the girls and the game is overall rly good. So give it a try :)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Zapo3

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question
1 . who's the slave? 2. mc or the girls? 3. which one?

last time i remember he work as some rabbit subject n he is just accept it mean he is gonna being used even though there's also his partner chick iis also a nymph

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
My stats now and still not getting it to trigger
View attachment 2533392
To unlock "it's a date!" you need to have completed:
  • Gina: Find something to do with Gina in the city
  • Cassie: Is it a date?
  • Olivia: In her face!
  • Alexia: Visit the cheerful girl in the coffee shop
  • Katia: Keep training with Katia and have fun
  • Charlene: Bedtime stories
  • Ms. Cooper: Second lesson
From your screenshot it seems that Alexia's quest could be missing. You'll find her at the coffee shop on Friday at midnight

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes